Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

He had his hands all in her hair.

Blair had her hand on his shoulder though. She was rubbing it.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

So this time the touch, rub came from Blair

FROM TUMBLR - not all those that wander are lost

Yes, I'm a Dair shipper. And yes, I LOVED tonights GG. Here's why . . .

I know all the Dair shippers are all pretty upset about tonight episode of GG but I actually think it was a move in the right direction for our favorite ship.

I knew that once Blair read the book she was going to be mad at Dan. The truth is, is that Dair isn’t going to happen anytime soon … the writers are dragging their story until at least the 100th episode, if not longer. Their hook up is going to be a slow burn and this was just another step in their journey. I think people were expecting Blair to read the book, instantly realize that, although she’s engaged and pregnant with Loui’s baby, she loves Dan and needs to be with him. That would have been a a complete 180 and not realistic at all!

What Dair fans need to take away from this episode, was that Dan and Blair’s potential feelings for each other have been exposed. Now they have to deal with it. It’s in a book for everyone to read about and speculate. Everyone knows that Loui’s going to find out about the Chair hook up last season and then she’ll most probably have a miscarriage, and the one that’s going to see her through that is going to be Dan.
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Look at her hand.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

It needs to slow burn, to get across the depth and the realness of it

Theories about that kiss in 5x04…
Gossip Girl will be the death of me.

There are a lot of things that make me think this exchange between Dan and Blair was not part of the novel Inside, but a glimpse in Blair’s imagination.

*First of all, the other novel sequences were not in cool colours, but warm ones. Dan and Blair’s scene was in mostly blue, which shows a contrast between the Nate and Serena ones.

*They also had their present clothes, hairstyles, and most importantly, Blair’s engagement ring during the scene. If this was from Dan’s book, Blair (Clair) would not have been engaged at the time.

*Lastly, the dialogue wouldn’t have made sense in the context of the novel. It seems a lot clearer if you put what they are saying into a sequence after Blair had finished reading the book. Their ‘secret’ would be that they had feelings for each other, which Dan would want out in the open and Blair would want kept in the dark. Him revealing this secret in his novel would cause her ‘future and plans’ to collapse because she wouldn’t be able to be with the prince anymore. ‘Nothing between them - not then, not now’ obviously makes more sense in a present situation, especially when she says almost the exact thing later on at Dan’s party.
Either way, that kiss was hot, so I won’t complain. It’s just something to think about, and it also supports Leighton’s interview in which she said Blair likes Dan but wishes she didn’t. I truly believe Dan and Blair are far from over!

TEAM MUPPET.

Makes sense, kinda what i was saying about the kiss scene
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-17-2011, 08:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah, I have no doubt that the Dair scene was Blair's fantasy, and not a scene out of Dan's book. I think that Blair was reading a DB scene from the book, and it spiraled into her fantasizing about how she would confront Dan...and then it just got out of control from there. She looks totally guilty when someone comes up the elevator and "catches" her reading.

She's like "have to file THAT one away.."

~Katie~
Old 10-17-2011, 08:24 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie1984 (View Post)
so this time the touch, rub came from blair

From tumblr - not all those that wander are lost

yes, i'm a dair shipper. And yes, i loved tonights gg. Here's why . . .

i know all the dair shippers are all pretty upset about tonight episode of gg but i actually think it was a move in the right direction for our favorite ship.

I knew that once blair read the book she was going to be mad at dan. the truth is, is that dair isn’t going to happen anytime soon … the writers are dragging their story until at least the 100th episode, if not longer. Their hook up is going to be a slow burn and this was just another step in their journey. i think people were expecting blair to read the book, instantly realize that, although she’s engaged and pregnant with loui’s baby, she loves dan and needs to be with him. That would have been a a complete 180 and not realistic at all!

What dair fans need to take away from this episode, was that dan and blair’s potential feelings for each other have been exposed. Now they have to deal with it. It’s in a book for everyone to read about and speculate. everyone knows that loui’s going to find out about the chair hook up last season and then she’ll most probably have a miscarriage, and the one that’s going to see her through that is going to be dan.
word. Ita. Agree.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Elite Fan

This is so hot.

Old 10-17-2011, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
and it also supports Leighton’s interview in which she said Blair likes Dan but wishes she didn’t.
which interview?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:30 PM
Air
Elite Fan

I'm still of the opinion she won't allow herself to like Dan because of Serena.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:32 PM
Absolute Fan

No kiss was ever hotter in the history of kisses.

I understand nothing, all I can ever do is rewatch this kiss and rbelog it till the end of times.

Dair is epic, and it will continue to be so. Forever. And ever.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:34 PM
Air
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies (View Post)

I understand nothing, all I can ever do is rewatch this kiss and rbelog it till the end of times.

hahaha @ i understand nothing.

can i marry this post?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSkies (View Post)

Yes. I also understand nothing.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Elite Fan

Probably. Blair does have so much going on and the last thing she wants to think about is falling for her best friend basically. (To me Dan is her best friend.)

Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well that was a hot kiss! I was worried they were going to freeze frame again.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

For me Everything is Dair and nothing hurts. Yes it was bittersweet but I can't help but feel happy about that. Maybe I'm weird.

I really love the blue coloring on those gifs.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon