Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Whether it's a boy or girl, they will still be in love"
hm great alieh..

but what is with ..
WHERE EVER YOU GO; I WILL FOLLOW YOU!!

(mom, i love rufus) aaaaaaaaaah i love this scene, finally she has said this finally,
Old 12-09-2008, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pics!!! I lost the first ten minutes but I loved the rest until the end.

Finally Lily said she loves Rufus, but not to him, I want Lily to tell Rufus that she is in love with him and Rufus to tell her that he loves her too. I loved them together last episode and they went to run away together, like I predicted before but as someone said me when I said it, it was very selfish for Lily, what happen with Eric, he lost her new father, Serena was going to leave town but Eric, he was so hurt because the lost of Bart, and Lily was gonna leave him alone, so bad for him. And also it was too early for them to be together, the day after Bart´s funeral, if they would run away I would be ok with Chuck be mad with her.

When I read before watch the episode that Cece told rufus about the child, I get angry but after watch the episode yesterday and think I´m glad she did. They need to be clear before anything start btw them, no more secrets in this relationship or they gonna spoil their relationship.

I understand why Lily didn´t want to tell everything because she was afraid to loose him forever, that he will never forgive her if he knew and also that it would screw the lives of Dan, Serena and also Eric and Jenny but what I don´t understand is why she didn´t tell him when the secret was out, she would be tell him before Chuck did or Cece, because this is what hurt most to Rufus, that she didn´t tell him in all this years. Instead of this and that Rufus is really hurt now I think that he will forgive her this season beacuse he is in love with her since always but maybe Lily will have to win his confidence again or omething like that.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I understand why Lily didn´t want to tell everything because she was afraid to loose him forever,
yeah thats true i think this was the reason that lily didnt say this him she would not lose him again.. aaaaaah poor lily and rufus and now both are heartbroken
Old 12-09-2008, 07:10 PM
Loyal Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f268/nostalg.../#post29399778
Back then I did not believe so.

Last edited by LoVeRufus|Lily; 12-09-2008 at 07:23 PM