Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-27-2011, 09:31 AM
Ave
Passionate Fan

Dair are just the best part of this show. The writing and the acting totally shines in their scenes. Great acting from both Penn and Leighton in their scenes yesterday.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT the title
I want to give a big hug to Dan
Penn's acting was just great during that scene, the way he looked at her, damn this guy is hot how i never noticed before is beyond me

Zayn Malik is my son.
~Zohra~ icon : Cereal Killer
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

Already counting the days till next week.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I hope they make up and Blair does not stay mad at him for too long.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The future Princess of Monaco, Blair Waldorf, spent so much time fretting over typical Blair Waldorf things that by the time the wedding planner called her out - and she didn't deny it - her pregnancy secret was truly shocking.
Dorota did a great job fooling Eleanor and likely more than a few viewers, too, in covering for her BFF. But her body does not lie. I guess. Leighton Meester actually looks thinner than ever to me. But give it a few weeks!
Dan's behavior this week was truly eye-opening. His mannerisms and cryptic comments certainly made it out to seem like he and Blair did more than kiss. Like a lot more. More importantly, he's obviously IN LOVE WITH HER.
Even though he knew precisely what Louis was doing when he stood Blair up and why, Dan was prepared to let her skip town, with him, and leave her fairy tale behind. That's one whopper of a lie by omission, Lonely Boy.
You don't do that for someone you're not head over heels for. Dair is very much alive ... at least as far as the feelings on one side are concerned, and possibly an unborn child is concerned. Can you imagine if it's Dan's?
Penn Badgley is certainly looking the part of the unkempt writer, yearning for his past lover. I'm glad the writers didn't torpedo Dan's feelings for Blair altogether, which would've made so much of last season feel trite.
What happens between now and November 26 - save the date!! - will be interesting to say the least. Will Blair keep the baby? If so, will she start to show? Will Dan pursue her in earnest? Will Chuck, despite his motivational speech?

Read more: Gossip Girl Season Premiere Review: Six Weeks Later ... - TV Fanatic

Quote:
Although the phrase "Three words, eight letters" is a signature Chuck and Blair landmark saying, we like that the writers used it with Dan and his feelings for Blair. The whole Dan and Blair relationship still seems real and we'd love to see more Dair. Yep, we said it.
Gossip Girl recap: Premiere reveals shocking pregnancy - phillyBurbs.com : Gossip Girl

Quote:
Blair thinks she’s being stood up by Louis, but she doesn’t know that he’s actually trying to help Dan prevent his story from being printed. Blair calls a cab and ends up at the loft. She tells Dan that she wants to call off her engagement and she needs to get away for a while. And of course Louis walks in at that moment. After explaining what’s going on, Dan kindly points out that Louis has been standing up for her all along. To which Blair of course yells at Dan for almost letting her walk away from everything. Well, maybe that’s because you burst into his apartment and then Louis walked in only a minute after you stopped whining?

'Gossip Girl' season 5 premiere: The good, the bad... and the baby? - Baltimore Sun
Quote:
Blair’s Unresolved Feelings: Blair has wanted to be a princess since always. She craves to be a part of a royal family, but has always gone back and forth between Chuck or being Princess Diana. Now, there’s another boy in the mix and he’s nothing like Chuck Bass. Dan Humphrey and Blair’s relationship went through a roller coaster last season including a lot of denial and sneaking around. The denial continues – Blair is stuck in another love triangle only this time it’s between the Prince of Monaco and the boy from Brooklyn. Sorry Chuck Bass.

Gossip Girl: Season 5 Episode 1: Yes, Then Zero – TV Review

Old 09-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Ave
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)

I hope they make up and Blair does not stay mad at him for too long.
Well we saw them together in the promo for next week so hopefully they make up.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:53 AM
TotalDenial

Love all the positive reviews and still on a high from the DB love last night!

Old 09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good reviews

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-27-2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

Old 09-27-2011, 10:02 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm still... I can't believe how perfect and precious they are, I just can't.

I can't even be coherent, because her Take me there and his face and... I think I died about a million times watching it last night! I'm seriously... I can't, I mean, they are perfect, perfect!!

Off to read some reviews because I need to clear my head to be able to say something that actually has substance to it.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:12 AM
Elite Fan

They are perfect.

Old 09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

They are so perfect

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-27-2011, 10:16 AM
Absolute Fan

I just... they keep getting more and more perfect, I don't think I'll survive this season, I mean... just look at them...
Old 09-27-2011, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

I love it when I wake up I see positive feedback cuz these two bring out the best in any fan it's not at all hard to believe that the Dan and Blair moments stole the show last night plus the whole thing GG said it's sounds like she was into it she is on board with it