Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Love that video. Hannah makes great vids. Found this absolutely adorable online game of ds Dan and Serena - play free online game
Old 02-17-2013, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Gosh, reading those writer's notes. Wth were they thinking, the part about Serena rewriting Dan's book for the movie script, and making her character the star. Lol pls. Serena is not that self involved. Wrong female lead. It sounds like something Blair would do, remember the 5x19 speech hi-jack?

Last edited by Bree347; 02-17-2013 at 12:47 AM
Old 02-17-2013, 08:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

I also Hannah's videos, it makes me really happy whenever there is a new one

Can't wait for the DVDs' release in Europe tomorrow, it'll take a few days till I get them from the UK, but I can't wait

"Freedom"is having the right to live as you choose. It's not the right to choose how everyone else lives - JVDB
I am fighting for you, Ziva - Tony & Ziva
Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bree347 (View Post)
Gosh, reading those writer's notes. Wth were they thinking, the part about Serena rewriting Dan's book for the movie script, and making her character the star. Lol pls. Serena is not that self involved. Wrong female lead. It sounds like something Blair would do, remember the 5x19 speech hi-jack?
There is a reason that shot got rejected. It's obvious he wanted to make Blair into Serena which is ironic that peoe diss ds because they wanted thrm(db) to be ds.

eta: the collab fic D and I worked on is up

New Beginnings Chapter 1, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction
New Beginnings Chapter 2, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction

Last edited by ds44; 02-17-2013 at 03:10 PM
Old 02-17-2013, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Safran just had no idea how to write Serena.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Safran just had no idea how to write Serena.
or how to write any of them?

-he thought blair was serena
-wanted dan to be a pining, mess of a coke-head. Like whut?

He has no idea who the character is. At all and I could not be happier that Smash bombed by 7 million.
Old 02-19-2013, 01:45 AM
Master Fan

He tried to romanticise Blair's flaws so it'd be easier to buy everyone wanting her, but he failed. Idk about the coke thing though. I think that would have been because he was all alone after Inside came out, not necessarily because he was pining for Blair. He has experimented with drugs in the past and I think if it was part of a downward spiral SL it would make sense. He wouldn't necessarily have to be addicted.
Old 02-19-2013, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
He tried to romanticise Blair's flaws so it'd be easier to buy everyone wanting her, but he failed. Idk about the coke thing though. I think that would have been because he was all alone after Inside came out, not necessarily because he was pining for Blair. He has experimented with drugs in the past and I think if it was part of a downward spiral SL it would make sense. He wouldn't necessarily have to be addicted.
The whole thing was crap and so is Safran. Blair is a basic bitch. Nothing romantic about her flaws. Just talking about Safran makes me angry. Dan only experimented with drugs one night and that was that night with Chuck. It's not his style and the fact that he'd get so lonely that he'd resort to it cause of Blair? EWW no thanks. She ain't worth it. I also hate that we are still talking about that basic as **** couple even though we got our happy ending.

anyways here is some pretty

Last edited by ds44; 02-19-2013 at 11:24 AM
Old 02-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ I love that.

Where are those writer's notes? They sound horrific.
Old 02-19-2013, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilpen (View Post)
^ I love that.

Where are those writer's notes? They sound horrific.
Ain't Karma a bitch?

Really tacky. Some of the language they use It's now clearer than ever how bad these people were at writing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamaheaven (View Post)
The whole thing was crap and so is Safran. Blair is a basic bitch. Nothing romantic about her flaws. Just talking about Safran makes me angry. Dan only experimented with drugs one night and that was that night with Chuck. It's not his style and the fact that he'd get so lonely that he'd resort to it cause of Blair? EWW no thanks. She ain't worth it. I also hate that we are still talking about that basic as **** couple even though we got our happy ending.

I wasn't talking about Dair though? I was talking about Dan as an individual character doing coke because he's alone...and when I say alone I'm not talking romantically. I mean alone because all of his friends + his dad were pissed at/ignoring him because of Inside. I think he would experiment with coke if he got mixed up in the wrong crowd, which could have happened with all the attention his book got. He experimented with drugs that night because he was with Chuck, yes, so the same thing could have happened with the coke. He could have hung out with people who were a bad influence

I'm just imagining where things could have gone for Dan, that's all.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Ain't Karma a bitch?

Really tacky. Some of the language they use It's now clearer than ever how bad these people were at writing.

I wasn't talking about Dair though? I was talking about Dan as an individual character doing coke because he's alone...and when I say alone I'm not talking romantically. I mean alone because all of his friends + his dad were pissed at/ignoring him because of Inside. I think he would experiment with coke if he got mixed up in the wrong crowd, which could have happened with all the attention his book got. He experimented with drugs that night because he was with Chuck, yes, so the same thing could have happened with the coke. He could have hung out with people who were a bad influence

I'm just imagining where things could have gone for Dan, that's all.
Ugh these writers are such jackasses. I'll take a million S6's over the **** in those notes.
Old 02-20-2013, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Ain't Karma a bitch?

Thank you for the link!

Wow, disgusting. That is pure filth. Bad, horrific writing. Just when you think it couldn't have gotten worse, you read that and realize it certainly could have!

I also felt like Serena was tossed aside and abused based on those notes. Blair is the princess and Serena is trash. Not a fan.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Old 02-25-2013, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

all these gifs

lol Im feeling like rewatching gg

must.resist
only fanvids

daym her hair is soooo pretty here
ugh Blake