Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone. I think it was so wrong and so unfair that Rufus and Lily didn’t get back together. Stephanie Savage’s excuse that it would have impacted Dan and Serena is bogus and I just don’t understand why they ruined one of the key couples on the show just to continue the Bart Bass return saga. I thought that Rufus and Lily, like Dan and Serena or Chuck and Blair, were the loves of each other’s lives, and there was no reason to have them not end up together. It’s even more disheartening and insulting that Lily would have ended up with William, who was nothing more than a sleazy con artist who slept with her sister and fathered her sister’s child, who made her believe she had cancer when she didn’t, and who slept with and used Ivy and lied about that fact to Lily. I never thought of Lily as stupid, but going back to William is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen her do next to going back to Bart.

I don't care what that no-talent hack Stephanie Savage says or did though, because I'll always believe that Rufus and Lily were a wonderful couple.
Amen. I've lost my bet. I'm here to pay my debt. I feel like I cannot believe they put Lily with William. The parents as a whole were completely snubbed in this WAY too short finale. It's utterly ridiculous.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:02 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
how are you

sometimes i really believe the most men wanna lily only because.. she is very hot and everything. they dont care about her character. the mainthing is that she is hot. and maybe still weak and everything.
I'm fine. .
Old 12-21-2012, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Amen. I've lost my bet. I'm here to pay my debt. I feel like I cannot believe they put Lily with William. The parents as a whole were completely snubbed in this WAY too short finale. It's utterly ridiculous.
aw hello lol. well for me it was not really clear at end. i stay maybe in my bubble that rufly got the open ending.. i can not accept her ending with william. i see no chemistry and nothing
and you have to see, that william lied the whole time to her. and so he got her back?

Quote:
I'm fine. .
already in christmas mood?

i really think savage and co do not really care about the womans in gg. especially lily or serena... i dont know..
what do you think guys?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:21 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
aw hello lol. well for me it was not really clear at end. i stay maybe in my bubble that rufly got the open ending.. i can not accept her ending with william. i see no chemistry and nothing
and you have to see, that william lied the whole time to her. and so he got her back?

already in christmas mood?

i really think savage and co do not really care about the womans in gg. especially lily or serena... i dont know..
what do you think guys?
It's not surprising, just look at Savage. What has she actually done for herself beside hanging on to Schwartz's coattails? It's no wonder she has no self respect for herself or for women in general.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:23 AM
Addicted Fan

I think they completely snubbed the Rufus/Lily storyline at the end.

'Well, they gave it the ol' college try' ...

Rufus/Lily's storyline was arguably better than Dan/Serena's and they just dropped it.

I was so hopefuly when we saw Rufus/Lily kiss in the FF...so I choose to believe that Lisa's career will kick start back up and she'll be gone long hours and Lily will become wise that William is a terrible guy and a horrible father...and maybe it'll only take them 5 or 10 years before they have their next reunion because they are SOULMATES!!
Old 12-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's not surprising, just look at Savage. What has she actually done for herself beside hanging on to Schwartz's coattails? It's no wonder she has no self respect for herself or for women in general.
lol maybe savage is not satisfied with herself and so she brought all her anger on her live to the characters from gg. maybe she knew someone like lily once. and she did hate this person. so she wrote lily in this way too.
who knows. but i could good imagine it.
sometimes i think savage needs a good psycho doc. or not?

i mean the best example that she does not know how to write something good was again the best example in finale.. serena maybe got her big love. but is that everything?? serena is 26 in finale in the flashforward. what is with a work? what makes she the whole day?

and i laughed out loud as savage spoke from college try! the **** is this ****?
they are not 20 more. they were 40 . ok now they are 50?
that is not college try. they were together. they were married too. they were one family..
the logic from savage brings me really

my hope is that lily would find out the big lie from william soon. and then i hope she will try to apologize to rufus . maybe it would be to late already. but that would be a big step already.. and then if you ask me, should lily finally search a good doctor for herself. i mean she needs a long therapy. maybe in this therapy she should learn to accept herself finally. and that men can not full her live.
yeah i think lily can not accept herself. she jumps from man to man only because this man says to her that he loves her.
and there is still something...

maybe you would not agree with me.. but i believe lily has fear for this that someone can make her really happy. she is scared for this.
rufus made her happy. but then lily messed it up. and as he wanted try it again, she pushed him away. she is scared.
then she choosed bart because bart can not really break her heart later.
william could not break her heart too.
you see the parallel?

what do you think?
Old 12-21-2012, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

"A college try" means that they tried really hard. It has nothing to do with college.

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 12-21-2012, 11:47 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
lol maybe savage is not satisfied with herself and so she brought all her anger on her live to the characters from gg. maybe she knew someone like lily once. and she did hate this person. so she wrote lily in this way too.
who knows. but i could good imagine it.
sometimes i think savage needs a good psycho doc. or not?

i mean the best example that she does not know how to write something good was again the best example in finale.. serena maybe got her big love. but is that everything?? serena is 26 in finale in the flashforward. what is with a work? what makes she the whole day?

and i laughed out loud as savage spoke from college try! the **** is this ****?
they are not 20 more. they were 40 . ok now they are 50?
that is not college try. they were together. they were married too. they were one family..
the logic from savage brings me really

my hope is that lily would find out the big lie from william soon. and then i hope she will try to apologize to rufus . maybe it would be to late already. but that would be a big step already.. and then if you ask me, should lily finally search a good doctor for herself. i mean she needs a long therapy. maybe in this therapy she should learn to accept herself finally. and that men can not full her live.
yeah i think lily can not accept herself. she jumps from man to man only because this man says to her that he loves her.
and there is still something...

maybe you would not agree with me.. but i believe lily has fear for this that someone can make her really happy. she is scared for this.
rufus made her happy. but then lily messed it up. and as he wanted try it again, she pushed him away. she is scared.
then she choosed bart because bart can not really break her heart later.
william could not break her heart too.
you see the parallel?

what do you think?
It sounds interesting. .
Old 12-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

aw ok lol. but it doesnt matter.... we should really nothing more believe from savage.
i heard once from an interview like matt spoke about rufus. he said that rufus fits slowly in this ves world. so he understand lily more

and now we hear savages word, that he never fit into this world.. you see the producers give a **** about their actors

Quote:
It sounds interesting. .
it does. but in savage eyes would this be to much..

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 12-21-2012 at 11:54 AM
Old 12-21-2012, 11:54 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
aw ok lol. but it doesnt matter.... we should really nothing more believe from savage.
i heard once from an interview like matt spoke about rufus. he said that rufus fits slowly in this ves world. so he understand lily more

and now we hear savages word, that he never fit into this world.. you see the producers give a **** about their actors
You shouldn't take this crazy lunatic seriously, everything that comes out of her mouth is bs, none of her excuses make any sense at all.

Last edited by FAU; 12-21-2012 at 12:08 PM
Old 12-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

i agree lol. i mean nothing makes sense. and then to hear this sentence from her. i love everything...
Old 12-21-2012, 12:13 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
i agree lol. i mean nothing makes sense. and then to hear this sentence from her. i love everything...
She's completely delusional and ignorant.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

maybe she had a childhood trauma
Old 12-21-2012, 12:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
maybe she had a childhood trauma
Possibly daddy issues, it would explain a lot.
Old 12-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

yeah maybe she had a family like serena had