Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2012, 07:37 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
but i still think that was maybe not the real bart lol. maybe it was his evil twin.
you know the show loves secrets
or the aliens kidnapped bart and made him brainless

i should slowly go to my bed here.....lol

we could continue tomorrow
Still makes more sense than anything else in GG. .
Old 12-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Hi everyone. I think it was so wrong and so unfair that Rufus and Lily didn’t get back together. Stephanie Savage’s excuse that it would have impacted Dan and Serena is bogus and I just don’t understand why they ruined one of the key couples on the show just to continue the Bart Bass return saga. I thought that Rufus and Lily, like Dan and Serena or Chuck and Blair, were the loves of each other’s lives, and there was no reason to have them not end up together. It’s even more disheartening and insulting that Lily would have ended up with William, who was nothing more than a sleazy con artist who slept with her sister and fathered her sister’s child, who made her believe she had cancer when she didn’t, and who slept with and used Ivy and lied about that fact to Lily. I never thought of Lily as stupid, but going back to William is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen her do next to going back to Bart.

I don't care what that no-talent hack Stephanie Savage says or did though, because I'll always believe that Rufus and Lily were a wonderful couple.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 12-20-2012, 08:24 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)
Hi everyone. I think it was so wrong and so unfair that Rufus and Lily didn’t get back together. Stephanie Savage’s excuse that it would have impacted Dan and Serena is bogus and I just don’t understand why they ruined one of the key couples on the show just to continue the Bart Bass return saga. I thought that Rufus and Lily, like Dan and Serena or Chuck and Blair, were the loves of each other’s lives, and there was no reason to have them not end up together. It’s even more disheartening and insulting that Lily would have ended up with William, who was nothing more than a sleazy con artist who slept with her sister and fathered her sister’s child, who made her believe she had cancer when she didn’t, and who slept with and used Ivy and lied about that fact to Lily. I never thought of Lily as stupid, but going back to William is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever seen her do next to going back to Bart.

I don't care what that no-talent hack Stephanie Savage says or did though, because I'll always believe that Rufus and Lily were a wonderful couple.
Everything that comes out of Savage's mouth is complete and utter bs.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
imagine the reactions from all people then..
rufly would be grandparents. and the another people would be?

god is that complicated
LOL yeah it would be complicated to explain to the child. But we don't have to think about that since neither Scott, Vanessa nor Dan's mom were present at the wedding.
LMAO @ Dan's own mother not being there.

SS actually said in an interview that William was a better partner for Lily because he would let her drink all the gin she wanted and never question any of her choices/decisions no matter what. Like how the hell is that a GOOD thing?
Old 12-20-2012, 11:28 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeGivesUSigns (View Post)
LOL yeah it would be complicated to explain to the child. But we don't have to think about that since neither Scott, Vanessa nor Dan's mom were present at the wedding.
LMAO @ Dan's own mother not being there.

SS actually said in an interview that William was a better partner for Lily because he would let her drink all the gin she wanted and never question any of her choices/decisions no matter what. Like how the hell is that a GOOD thing?
Yup, very good, sleeping with her sister behind her back and had a secret love child with her, faking her illness, completely manipulating her family, being a terrible dad for Serena, etc.

I can see why she likes him. .
Old 12-20-2012, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
Yup, very good, sleeping with her sister behind her back and had a secret love child with her, faking her illness, completely manipulating her family, being a terrible dad for Serena, etc.

I can see why she likes him. .
warped SS "logic"
Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
warped SS "logic"
I don't think any logic or thinking of any kind was involved. .
Old 12-21-2012, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
I don't think any logic or thinking of any kind was involved. .
Well ... maybe messed up, sociopathic "thinking" but not much else. lol

Like some sort of warped world where everything is the exact opposite of its so-called definition in the show (see: Chuck Bass and William van der Woodsen - instead of suffering consequences for their actions, they actually get REWARDED in the end ... although I guess one could argue whether getting saddled with Blair is actually a reward, but that's neither here nor there lol)
Old 12-21-2012, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

good morning here
Old 12-21-2012, 06:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry D (View Post)

I SO agree. It's ridiculous. Lily really disappointed me!

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 12-21-2012, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Lily lost her brain in season 5 finale. aliens kidnapped her and deleted her brain.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:19 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Well ... maybe messed up, sociopathic "thinking" but not much else. lol

Like some sort of warped world where everything is the exact opposite of its so-called definition in the show (see: Chuck Bass and William van der Woodsen - instead of suffering consequences for their actions, they actually get REWARDED in the end ... although I guess one could argue whether getting saddled with Blair is actually a reward, but that's neither here nor there lol)
Idk, I could sympathize with Dexter and I can't connect with any of these characters anymore.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

i think william is much worse as bart could it ever be.
reasons for this, there are much lol..
and on lilys position i would be really scared from him

hello fau
Old 12-21-2012, 10:27 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
i think william is much worse as bart could it ever be.
reasons for this, there are much lol..
and on lilys position i would be really scared from him

hello fau
Hi. .
Old 12-21-2012, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

how are you

sometimes i really believe the most men wanna lily only because.. she is very hot and everything. they dont care about her character. the mainthing is that she is hot. and maybe still weak and everything.