Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2012, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

I can only explain that Lily is behaving like this because she just lost her mother? She may be stressed by that.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Master Fan

but she does not show really that she is hurt or that she is grieving there you know..
in my opinion, she is trying to replace her mother. and that is only wrong.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
guys

how are you?

well i wonder if lily knows that william plays on two sides? he is on the side from carol and he shemed with lily. does lily know that? and i dont think that lily will spread her anger on lola now. maybe its only me but i think after she gave ivy the money and took her hand.. it looked like that lily really was sorry there.
i wish that both find a way again. i liked ivy in lilys family. and i think it was cute that ivy told her that she wanna have a place again in lilys heart. god i felt for this girl there but i believe it was everything to much for lily at moment. first it looked like that ivy manipulated her mum and then she took away the house from lily. then ivy was innocent. and carol was the responsible person. william cheated on lily with carol the whole time.. so it is everything to much i think. and lily used again the most stupid methods to make this right for herself.
that with rufus was totally unfair. but.... sometimes people saying something which is so hurtful, and where they dont think about at moment.. you know that its a kind from kneejerk reaction.

and i hope she is apologizing to rufus soon. i know he felt very hurt there and lily maybe wanted not really tell this there.. my god, what the hell is wrong with her?
I hope everything works out for the better.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

hey rachel! how are you?

well you know i hope always the best and expect the worst
Old 04-26-2012, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I shipped rufly and still do. hope they work everything out and in the end they're tiogether.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

i ship rufly and chair lol. and still.
but for me i think the marriage killed something by rufly. after their marriage it was more so that lily was the leader.
so my hope is.. maybe its sad but its a new beginning too.. their marriage is finished but not their love..you know.. so only live their love and be happy without all this commitment you know
Old 04-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i ship rufly and chair lol. and still.
but for me i think the marriage killed something by rufly. after their marriage it was more so that lily was the leader.
so my hope is.. maybe its sad but its a new beginning too.. their marriage is finished but not their love..you know.. so only live their love and be happy without all this commitment you know
well we'll see what happenes. Lily is not the same anymore hun.
Old 04-26-2012, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Have you seen TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard? I am so scarred.
tumblr
Old 04-26-2012, 11:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
hey emma, hey mary( was this your name PBforever?
hey Net
M is OK

Quote:
Yeah, I agree. Poor Rufus because of that but Lily now can try to understand that his opinion also matters since they are a couple.
now he really IS poor
& Im happy abt it

Quote:
funny thing is only the fanbases are splitted with their opinions about lily. i have seen many chair lover which love lily in this episode but dan and blair fans hate her.
imo Chuck/CB fans love Lily bc she's basically a mother to Chuck (& even more so than for her own children) while DBers may see some parallels that the writers knowingly draw btw DB/RL.
They dont want Blair to become that money obsessed like Lily & they dont like when Blair is self obsessed bi%$#%$ imo obv
Well I'm team BK all the way but didnt like Rufus until that fight & him finally growing a pair
The 'househusband/powerful woman' type of relationship doesnt appeal to me & I became indifferent to RL bc of that
Now I'm actually invested in their sl
Hopefully he doesnt just take her back after she apologises(sp?)
It a much bigger problem than Ivy/Rufus/money which needs to be dealt with (needed to be looong ago)

U should see the film 'Under the greenwood tree' btw
Tomas Hardy novel adaptation
The central romance reminded me of RL in terms of how a successful woman motivated a poor man to become more motivated to be succesful
Old 04-27-2012, 04:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyforlilyandrufus (View Post)
Have you seen TVLine’s May Sweeps Scorecard? I am so scarred.
Please, that is considered a spoiler here so don't mention it
Old 04-27-2012, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

janina, i have seen it. but i have still hope!"

and how i have said, i hate what the writer did with lily again. she was so great the last episodes until her mother died.. after this i could throw her against the wall again very hard.
i dont like the cold bitch lily. i like more the softer side from her. as she sacrificied herself for her childrens, or as she was so scared if the people will accept her again. or as she told rufus that he belongs to her world and everybody should know it. all this softer things, i like on her very much..
and i hope she goes back to this.. i know she has flaws and is a VES woman. but she has a big heart and should open this more to the right people. and the right people are rufus and her childrens and elenor and cyrus for example.
and i wanna see again a really emotional breakdown from lily, where she shows her tears and everything.. this woman has many feelings and she should show it.
and she should dammed stop to replace her mother. sighs.

Quote:
imo Chuck/CB fans love Lily bc she's basically a mother to Chuck (& even more so than for her own children) while DBers may see some parallels that the writers knowingly draw btw DB/RL.
hm not really. they love her there because she was totally VEs like she should be.. and i dont agree there.. dan and blair fans are more the brooklyn side i think and did not like her. i dont like lily in this kind too. but what she did to carol was right..

Quote:
The 'househusband/powerful woman' type of relationship doesnt appeal to me & I became indifferent to RL bc of that
Now I'm actually invested in their sl
well i am not invested in their story more if it leads to a totally break up. then i am sure they get no scenes more and they can write
off both.. it brings then no sense more with them. sorry this to say..

maybe you would not agree with me, but i think they will reunite both in finale.. there is no way they can working on their reunion in season 6 for this.. they have not enough time for this. they focus not on the older generation. their attention laid since beginning on the teens. believe me.

so for me i would be already ok with lily pinning after rufus in the finale and if she is suffering the whole time. i dont want that rufus is going to her and take her back. i wanna that lily makes this step for this.. i wanna see a really apologize and everything and i wanna that she speaks about her feelings, her fear. that she really opens her heart and everything to him. that i miss by both at moment. and for me its already enough if lily makes a big sacrifice in finale for rufus and herself.. there i would be already happy..
but this whole step needs to come from her..
Old 04-27-2012, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
janina, i have seen it. but i have still hope!"

and how i have said, i hate what the writer did with lily again. she was so great the last episodes until her mother died.. after this i could throw her against the wall again very hard.
i dont like the cold bitch lily. i like more the softer side from her. as she sacrificied herself for her childrens, or as she was so scared if the people will accept her again. or as she told rufus that he belongs to her world and everybody should know it. all this softer things, i like on her very much..
and i hope she goes back to this.. i know she has flaws and is a VES woman. but she has a big heart and should open this more to the right people. and the right people are rufus and her childrens and elenor and cyrus for example.
and i wanna see again a really emotional breakdown from lily, where she shows her tears and everything.. this woman has many feelings and she should show it.
and she should dammed stop to replace her mother. sighs.

hm not really. they love her there because she was totally VEs like she should be.. and i dont agree there.. dan and blair fans are more the brooklyn side i think and did not like her. i dont like lily in this kind too. but what she did to carol was right..

well i am not invested in their story more if it leads to a totally break up. then i am sure they get no scenes more and they can write
off both.. it brings then no sense more with them. sorry this to say..

maybe you would not agree with me, but i think they will reunite both in finale.. there is no way they can working on their reunion in season 6 for this.. they have not enough time for this. they focus not on the older generation. their attention laid since beginning on the teens. believe me.

so for me i would be already ok with lily pinning after rufus in the finale and if she is suffering the whole time. i dont want that rufus is going to her and take her back. i wanna that lily makes this step for this.. i wanna see a really apologize and everything and i wanna that she speaks about her feelings, her fear. that she really opens her heart and everything to him. that i miss by both at moment. and for me its already enough if lily makes a big sacrifice in finale for rufus and herself.. there i would be already happy..
but this whole step needs to come from her..

I agree with everything.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Master Fan

hey guys!
Old 04-28-2012, 10:22 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 04-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the bump..
aww good old rufly