the girl looks just like Kelly
Old 03-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt!!!

thanks for the latest!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 07:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You can't end your membershiP? So you're just a member forever?
No lol. you have a contract at first for one year and then you can get longer if you say it and if you sign so a paper.
so you know.. but at first its for one year and then how i have said, if you want, you can be longer then..
and so its by me.

40€ is much money. i think. by me its only 10€ more.
so it takes not much..
and you have there everything inclusive? i mean, by me there is circle training, courses, sauna (ok i dont make sauna)
and well my mother had this idea.. she is in the same fitness centre and told me, blabla you need to do more sports and blabla. and at first i did not want it lol. but i get a test training and was impressed then. its a wonderful climate there. the people are nice, the trainer are so nice.. yap.

and i agree, the girl is really kelly 2 lol.. she has much from her mother. and less from her father lol.. hermes on the another side is looking more like his daddy i think. but both kids are so pretty.

i loved matts last tweet in twitter where he told kelly that he wanna do playdates with the kids again.

oh and hello guys!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, you can take all the classes you want or just train on the machines. But we don't have a sauna. But I have access to everything they have

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

i think only on the machines is to less for me lol. and to boring.. i prever more the action there. so i prever courses. i go two or three times in the weeks.
and you?

today i had circle training ^^
and i bought a hula hopp ring now.. but i am to bad in this
a friend asked me if we could drive inliner again anywhen. but there i am to bad now.. and my inline skates are not so good.. i think i must do more train there.

oh guys, and did you know, but kelly is doing yoga!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey girls. How are you?

awww, Netti has a hoola hoop? how cool how big is it? it must be at least 100 cm (Durchmesser) for beginners! And don't worry, its hard at the beginning. But today I breaked my record again and made 531 rounds or nearly 10 minutes
Watch youtube vids and try it so often as possible. It lasts a while till you found your rythm - but then its only fun ))

Yoga should be very good (but I guess I would be too restless for this ) "My" Naama is a yoga teacher and even Aven makes Yoga
Old 03-15-2012, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

hey rika

well it has 100 cm .. and woooh what??? 531 rounds? is that right?

that is really record. and thanks for the advice. i will do it.. god i think i made hula hopp as child. but now, its so difficult lol..
but i must do something against my belly. so yeah

and yoga is for people with much stress i think. they act then more relaxed. but for me it would be not so great lol. i need action

but its great that naama does that. and aven too??
Old 03-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

yeah 531 - after 2 months I'm happy that my power gets better and better every day And it helps for my weight...because the last days I did some sins you know pizza, cola and all this unhealthy things but I'm so stressed at work and home...*sigh*
So Hooping is helping me

And don't give up, you need to exercise so often as possible

look at my fb page for Naama, there I posted some pics of Naama where she is doing yoga. so amazing but okay she also has a stunning body, I will never have this LOL
And yeah, Aven likes it too Saw some pics. I
Old 03-15-2012, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

are this pics on her facebook page?
i would like to see it. god i cant expect to get my new computer. then i can finally watching you tube clips or surfing in facebook without that i must wait always 20 minutes or so
Old 03-15-2012, 12:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

they are on our fb friends and supporters page and also some pics of her and aven on a purim party

when you will get your new pc? I have now my new pc and I love it so much faster and finally a big screen
Old 03-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi Rika! I love yoga - it's good to get your mind off stress. But it's also great to get shaped up from the core And I looked at the Naama pics - I do those poses as well but not as well as Naama - I'm not as bendy yet..

Neddi, I try to go 3 times a week - but some weeks I'm busier than others. I prefer the classes too. Today and yesterday I did yoga. Yesterday I did aerobics as well!

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 03-15-2012, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

i think sport is good for everybody.
in sooner years, my school time i really enjoyed floor exercises or so games like burning ball, volleyball.. yeah and dancing.
i had dancing course (normally dance)

god we have a topic here. lol. we need really some rufly news.
might the new episodes comming fast and be good. i am so pissed that daddy is there

and rika, well i get my computer in april. beginning or end from april.
and i cant expect it.

have you this new word programm on your computer, i mean which system do you have? vista?
Old 03-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi Sofie oh its great youre doing yoga I guess its very good for body and soul isnt it?

lol netti. well a little bit "on topic" ... I love the new pics of Helena. She is so sweet.

oh thats not so long till your new pc will come where did you buy it?

I have windows 7. and soon will windows 8 come...too fast for me *lol* I had XP till yet and it wasn't so bad. But Windows 7 is also nice
Old 03-15-2012, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

i did not buying it. but my brother bought it.:-)
i only have a older thing here. ok the inet is fast but by watching clips or movies or surfing in facebook, its bad.. you know
and i have XP here lol. i dont know which programm i will get on my new computer. my brother told me something that he likes vista or windows 7. So i am exited. and then i will need some time to get the logic lol

And yeah helena is cute. kelly said that she would support her kids if they go to showbusiness too. but i believe she said only if they want.. so she will not be one from this mothers which thrill their kids to begin very soon , so famous childs you know...
and what is with aven? would she prever the showbusiness later?
Old 03-15-2012, 01:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Oh Windows 7 isnt so bad. I had worries too but its really good if you take the time to discover

Well...sure I can imagine both kids as actresses or models, they are both beautiful But the showbiz is also very cruel...and you know they are much bad things...drugs, alcohol, bad man...
The most important thing is that they will be happy

btw: maybe its only me, but Helena looks a little bit shy while Aven looks sometimes like a wild girl lol But I love both