Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

i feeling better. but i have some doctor terms next week.. dont worry nothing bad...
and then i must writing applictions again. the old game. its not simple lala..

but yeah dont loose the optimism sighs..

so!busy with school?:-)

well for me lily was only sick in this episode where serena visited her father and found her mother then.. in this moment where lily opened the door, she looked really sick. you know. but that was the only one..
and i really hate it to say, but i did never understand why the rhodes womans so often silent about their feelings.. for example cece. she was sick and wanted never that they find out it. she prevered it to be alone.. and then lily made the same thing. she did not tell rufus or anyone that she was sick.. she prevered it to lie and to tell him that she kissed william. and i think that was not true. she only wanted hide her sickness. but i dont understand it. what thought lily there? was it so, that she believed that rufus would leave her because she is sick?
Old 03-09-2012, 05:20 PM
New Fan

Hope you feel better fast . I started to think that Lily was sick in the episode that Lily and Rufus made peace. I think Lily and Cece did not want to tell anyone about the cancer, because they did not want anyone looked sorry for them or treat them in different way. I think Lily is really afraid to appear weak or dependent and the sickness brought it to her, than she lied.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:31 PM
Master Fan

which episode was this?

and well i think, or better i believe its a kind from image too. lily wanted not tell it that she was sick because she was scared to loose her beautyness there too you know. she was scared if rufus would love her always still if the sickness would become really hard.. so without hairs or so thin and not pretty more. yeah she is scared that she would be not pretty enough then more..
in some episodes you see it already, that she is trying much to be pretty for him lol

but there we remember back on episode handsmaiden thale as rufus told her that all this 35 years old modells, are not so pretty.. the beauty will be gone soon by this modells, but lilys beautyness is very strong..

yeah so in this way, he said it
Old 03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
New Fan

I guess that is episode 15. I think the same way as you, but I think more than lose the beauty Lilly did not want to be treated as weak, because she always passes that image of strong woman even if she is falling over inside, and she didn't want that Rufus suffered because of her sickness, I also think she could be afraid to make Rufus suffer and she wouldn't stand it.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

so i must see this episodes again. because i cant remember on this
shame on my head.. and can you remember on this episode where they gave dan the loft as gift?

and our discussion is good here lol.. ok, i think lily wanna be so often the strong woman but i believe it would be not bad to show the weakness too. she must be not always so strong or handle the things self.. i think rufus supports her really good. but she must be more open to him and not always everything hide there. you know and rufus is not fragile. he is strong and has power too. she should see it. he can handle this things too. not everything, she should do self.
i think lily must see that finally sighs.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:10 PM
New Fan

I don't remember this episode when they give the loft to Dan, the episode should be 6 not? When Rufus changes to the penthouse. I agree, Lily should have told about her illness in the first place to Rufus, i mean he more than no one will support she, standing beside her, I think they should have given a little more highlights to her illness, because in no time she seemed very ill, they just talked how she was weak and blablabla, I also think it should have more Rufly scenes with them supporting each other.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

i think lily is a very complicate character. she thinks she dont earn to be happy. she is thinking that only if she is strong that people will love her. and she is scared to become old lol.. and now she has rufus. rufus shows her that she must not be perfect, that he likes her like she is. he told her that he dont wanna anyone 25 years old modell or so what.. he only wanna her. he wanna her if she is strong and if she is weak. if she is crying, if she is laughing.. he wanna this wild lily, the soft lily, everything from her but in some ways, lily is sometimes still scared from herself and from this what her mother once did her telling you know.

and i think the writer are thinking that the most people only wanna see the teenager storylines. ok they can showing it but they should not forget, there are a lot people which are interested on the older people there too. sometimes they are more interesting lol..
Old 03-09-2012, 06:55 PM
New Fan

Lily is actually pretty complicated, and she ends up shutting to others people, and I think that Lily had a very complicated past and it made her change who she was. At least since the whole mess with Ben, Lily did not lie more to Rufus. Is it just me who think that Lily changed in season 5? I mean she stopped caring much about what others peoples think about her and she looks more lightweight too.
Old 03-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lily and Rufus at the Winter ball.
Old 03-10-2012, 03:49 AM
Passionate Fan

BUMP!
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
Master Fan

thanks for bump fabrizio! and thanks for the pic. its beautiful again. god just look how happy they smile there. but i dont like lilys eye make up there i mean this thick black line there..
but i like her dress there.. and matt hot like always.

and i agree, lilys character is much better now. i mean she does not give a **** more about all this people. the best example was the pink party. there she noticed that all people hate her. they are only her friends, if lily is perfect and everything and if there are no scandals. and i think lily noticed this wrong farse.
i mean the best example is that she put herself in prison (ok not prison but you know what i mean) she sacrificed herself for her childrens. and she would go to prison too. there she did not care more.
and then well i think a step from her changement began already in season two, as she showed everybody that she is happy with rufus "you belongs to my world and i think everybody should know it! that was already a big sign to this. and now in season 5....
i believe she noticed how much her kids suffered and so she made this step.
and yeah rufus is a reason too.

did you ever notice, if rufus is angry on lily and does not telling it, that she notics it very fast? the best example is in season two as they made this lists and lilys list was not the right lol..
then you saw rufus reaction as he ate his china things.. and very fast she noticed that something is not right..
Old 03-10-2012, 01:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 03-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

found great arts

Old 03-10-2012, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great Arts!

Last edited by stelenadiaries22; 03-10-2012 at 02:42 PM
Old 03-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I just watched the bloopers from season 4 and matt and kelly were so cute!! Watch them if you haven't

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily