Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

that is true, you are right. but how i have said, dont expect to much always. the writer do what they wanna sighs.
but i believe we will get their kisses again in the following episodes you know.

and this with charlie, well its strange, some another people saw this too. but i believe more on something else. i believe that charlie is so what like a new daughter for rufus. since jenys goodbye he is not the same more. he is missing jenny and everything. and come on charlie ivy lol is in the same age like his jenny. as she moved in, she became so what like a new daughter for him. he is seeing maybe much things which he saw in jenny too. and so its clear that he was shocked and weird after charlie told him this things. she wanted tell him the true about herself but they would interupted. and as charlie saw how broken all people were there, she saw that it would be better to go. and rufus send her this view because he did not really understand this whole thing. he saw that charlie had a big problem and that she was scared. but then this with chuck came, and rufus well had only eyes for this then. but i think he was upset then. and i believe he would telling lily in the next episodes about this what charlie told him. or he would begin to searching her.

@hm do you wanna make with me a kind from dialogue here? a matly or rufly dialogue you know! (a kind from a story but only as dialogue. so short lol.)
it could be funny.. :-)

Quote:
@jeongyunjin95 Kelly and I want to go to Seoul next year!

from matt settle in twitter..

oh yeah he wanna go with kelly to seoul (what ever that is) next year..

why the hell i get this strange mind at moment lol..this mind in my head. this imagination.. aaaaaaaaaaaw my crazy fantasia

hm judy you was already again so fast away yesterday

bumping here.. hello guys, how are you

Last edited by purplebass; 12-16-2011 at 07:40 AM
Old 12-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 12-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Master Fan

thanks for the bump here. yay we need news
Old 12-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry. I kept refreshing page four, not realizing it was now on page five.

I would, but I have so much going on right now with two stories already. I just don't want to confuse myself with writing more.

I still don't like the way he was looking at Charlie. It was probably all in my head though.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

page 4? where? here
lol now we are already on page.. 5 or 6 lol..
hello judy.. aaaaaw that sucks. i would like to make this with you. but i know it would be something to weird lol then..
so i will wait.

you was so fast away yesterday? was you already sleeping?

and well i think his view was normally. but he looked something confused there maybe. i think he did not understand this whole chaos
Old 12-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I didn't see your response, so I assumed you went to bed.

I just want some good scenes between them like season 2. I think it used to be more about Rufus and Lily, and now it's all Chuck and Blair. Who died and made them the only main characters?
Old 12-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

i wanna more scenes between both again too. and i agree to this point. you know i am chair fan, but i have to say, i would like to see more storys with the another people there too. especially our rufly need more love scenes again for example, or storys connected with them. i dont want new drama with stupid daddy or fake cancer part 2. i wanna maybe more fun storylines for both or a thing which they do together. and i wanna that they would focus something on rufus job too.

and could it be that they would parallel this charlie story to season two scott story? i mean this episode where rufly searched scott.. could it be that they parallel this with the searching after charlie maybe or ivy?
that they dont searching after scott, but they searching after charlie? and this together?
that could be a good story.. but only if rufly searching together after her without serena and co lol.
you know what i mean?

and no, i waited here on your answer yesterday

how about a new game here? picture hunt game! i found it in another forum..
posting a pic and writing under this pic your wish for the next pic!
maybe i post a pic with rufly in bed and my writing would be under this

rufly kiss season one

so everything about rufly you know and matly
Old 12-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have to do some writing now, but maybe later we can play that. I'm also going out tonight.

I wouldn't mind that storyline I guess. I'd rather they just get rid of the character all together though.

I want to see Scott come back and need them. I want them to actually have a child. A baby would be better though.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Master Fan

some guys, speculated that maybe cece would really dying and that would give lily a story. but for me would this be really sad story. and i dont want that.
rufly had enough drama. they need more fun, more different storys.
i would prever they would give rufus more deep again too.
let him writing new songs and especially songs about lily lol. and then he coudl have a gig and we would see lily which would be so exited and everything like a really big big fan

and yeah i would wish to see scott again too. maybe at end from this season?
i remember me good that he was exited as he saw his parents. and his talk there to both.. i thought you gave me up because you both were to young but not that you would not love eachother more!"
lol he spoke the true. he is team rufly lol
but then i remember me good that he said, that he need time.. it was everything so weird for him. this situation with his real parents and then his adoptive parents. you know they hate rufly

and i have to say, the writer really are stupid, i mean, why they never reading for example fanfictions.. like yours.. there are so much good ideas for rufly you know..

and i wish you much fun later then..

and yeah i am here. some hours still
Old 12-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

It was also stupid that they just found their son, now they never mention him anymore even when they were in his town.

I have to go now, but I'll try to be on later!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

well i wish you much fun! and yeah hopefully see you later, alligator

and you know, the writer sometimes dont think so far there. they only used it as stupid plot that is everything

lol i think this pictures really looking interesting. just look to rufus view there! i think he prevered to undress her there rather as dressing her

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 12-08-2011 at 05:15 PM
Old 12-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 12-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

hm jenny is not pleased to see that there.
sighs, i was really proud on rufus there, that he gave not up lily. she was so stubborn and really stupid to him there. but he was like..: well ok then we wait all here

yay but season three really rufly sucked something

@god is that again a stupid weather here
hm judy i hope you had a funny evening

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 12-08-2011 at 09:47 PM
Old 12-09-2011, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

bumping here.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan