Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
its not only this jealous thing. its this thing that she finally saw, what there went wrong with her relationships and why. she looked back and saw the true. i felt for her as she told dan that he is one from the good guys. and then he left her and she looked sad to him back.
i sometimes dont understand this whole thing from the tv show. i mean if you look back, we all know that dan could not like blair? he told in one episode that blair is everything what he hates from this rich world. and then suddenly?
i hope the writer create for blair and dan only this deep friendship. that is enough. i dont wanna that there is more. its weird

and again we have seen that our lily has a deep heart. clear is she is sometimes so cold and everything but in this moments where for example something is with her childrens.. then you see her broken and everything.
we have chuck in the hospital now. and all are scared. as serena came in hospital in season three, lily was scared too.
whenever there is something with her childrens, if the childrens are hurt, you see that lily is not only the perfect lady.

and i seriously must always still laughing about rufus reaction to dan about blair.. so rufus is dan and blair fan.. that is really weird..
but i believe rufsu said that to dan only because he wanted that dan would clear his feelings so that he can move on,, because blair is engaged to another man.
totally agree...i love S. sentence about Dan “The truth is, I don't think I ever got it right before Dan, Or...since him. ”

And i love the relationship of Lily and Chuck
Old 12-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

before dan, serenas live was complicated i think. it was full from trouble and more.
the same i could say about lily too. rufus makes her grounded like dan makes serena grounded. both men, give them he feeling to be something. they must not act perfect and everything.
its like dan and rufus are the earth lol for serena and lily.
you know..

and yeah i love lily and chuckles too. we know all that the most people blame chuck for everything. but lily had this never done. she believed on him always and forever.
as bart was so against him, lily was on chucks side. as serena blamed him, lily was on his side too. its so what like a special relationship which nobody there has you know.

but i only hope lily would never experience what chuck almost did with serena in the pilot..

@lol sometimes i hate the comments in gg insider from the people. but here this i like..

Quote:
Courtney: Lily and Rufus used to have meaningful dialogue in earlier seasons, and Trip turning on his famous family doesn't really surprise me... there is always one in every family. So I am going with Chivy outing herself. We got teased with Diana outing her, then Max telling her family, then telling Nate. And in just 5 seconds, she ratted herself out. Most surprising? It was to Rufus.
Quote:
Eric: Welcome back Lily and Rufus! Now I remember why you're the only parents that stuck around as cast members. You're so the Kirsten and Sandy Cohen of Gossip Girl when you want to be.

Quote:
Steve: We all know Rufus and Lily can be strong supporting characters if given the chance.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello, Netti. I'm here as promised.
Old 12-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

hello judy i am there too how are you
Old 12-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm good. How are you?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

i am good too. just hate it that slowly the weather really becomes dark and bad for example today, rain, rain, rain

and by you in New York?
Old 12-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Same here. It rains off and on. Not to bad today, but it's still wet outside. I'm going to nYC on Sunday and staying until Tuesday. I hope it's not cold. I can't stand cold weather!
Old 12-07-2011, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

yeah i read that in twitter that you are going to make a trip to new york city on weekend! i wish you much fun there. do you go alone there?
and question here. you live in new york right? so and new york city is another place
how long do you need to go to new york city there? it only made me confused.
and maybe you will meet some people from the cast, if they filming outside
Old 12-07-2011, 02:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I live in Syracuse, which is a good 5-6 hour drive from NYC. NY State has a lot of different cities within it. It's kinf of like how the United States is composed up of all diferent states. Well, or states are composed up of all different cities.

I'm going with a family friend, my father, and my sister. I want to see Kelly and Matthew, but I'm so shy! I think I'd be too embarrassed to ask my sister, father, and friend if we could stop by the studios. If they were into GG I wouldn't mind, but they aren't.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:05 PM
Master Fan

actually i made the experience if you go with a different person to this meeting, it would be not bad too. i had a good friend which was not a fan from my german tv show but she saw how obsessed i was from this lol. so she suggested that we could made a trip to the studios there. and really it was great. ok i have to say, we did not meet someone there, but the whole trip was ok.
and thanks for the explaination. hm sounds something like berlin! berlin is a big big city too. and there are different parts from it too.. people call berlin as the german new york . and i must agree there. its so big that you sometimes feel lost there if you dont have a plan lol

ok found your city on wikipedia. hm you have there a really big university i read.
and from the pictures which i have seen there, it looks nice there.

and here something from this where i live.. voila dessau

hmpf typical, on pictures, our christmas market is looking always better as in reality lol

hm but i think, after all this comments from people which met matt or kelly or both, you should not be scared. kelly and matt are really super nice to their fans.

@are you already away again judy?:-(

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 12-07-2011 at 04:13 PM
Old 12-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry. I was eating dinner. Your city looks nice. I wish I wasn't afraid to fly. I could visit!

I wish I could just run into one of them somewhere. I always get a feeling they don't like me. Kelly never responds to me anymore, and even Matthew stopped. I wonder if they read my story and didn't like it or something. I always get paranoid.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

lol dont worry, i am sure they like you. i tweet to kelly too. but i get not a answer more really. and by matt, well you must have luck and that is everything.
dont expect a answer, that is the best.

for me is important that they give us infos and everything. and yeah if they flirting there with eachother its great too

just loved this tweet from matt to kelly after the dancing episode.. rufus loves you 4ever! i only thought, there aaaaaw they love it to teasing us. and kellys answer: well i love you too
yeah kelly, we all know that you loves matt and he loves you too.
come on dont be scared about your both feelings.

and well thanks for the offer with visiting. that would be funny.
but i understand you, i am scared from this long flight too. god i would like to travel to america. but the long flight

and why do you think that they dont like your storys? your storys are great. writer should take there some things as example for rufly in the future epsiodes. that would be wonderful.

and where we are here by rufly, what did you think about the last episode?
i think it was ok, and i saw it again, if you does not expect something, you will get a surprise. god i loved rufus as supporting husband and father
Old 12-07-2011, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aw, thanks! I just worry they read the Matly one and get a little weirded out. Haha...

I didn't really like the episode since I'm not a big Chair shipper. I wanted Dan to tell Blair he loved her! I also wanted a Rufly kiss. We all know Chuck isn't going to die. I do wonder if they will temporarily paralize him or something. I wonder what that call to Diana was about at the end and from whom?

I think they will probably have Blair lose her baby.
Old 12-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

lol maybe they have read this matly fic too but i dont think they are mad about you there. you know kelly loves it to read the ideas from some fans. and she loves her fans.
the same i would say about our matt too.
as i told him that he could be the next james bond. his answer was only.. ok but only if get my own money penny.. lol very funny--
my newest question to him was if we will see more from rufus job again! but i wait there still on answer lol. or better we shall not expect a answer.

i am sure that dan had done this, but blair was there still totally everything about chuck you know. and dan wanted not that this would make her more weird then.
so he decided to silent there.
but i think soon he would tell her his feelings. the question is only.. what would be blairs answer.

i think by one thing, we can agree.. she needs to stop this with louis. god i hate him lol
and i have to say, that i am always still so mad that they made not lily pregnant.. fact is i am sure they would have a really good story through this.. sighs. this writers

and have you seen rufus is team dan and blair lol.. yeah he is..
and well i think a long kiss between rufly would be not suited in this situation in this episode, after this happened with chuck there.
but this deep hug at end, was really
or as rufus saw that lily almost get a emotional breakdown. he took soft her hands and gave her hold you know

imagine a scene where they laying in bed and lily is always still so scared about this with chuckles, tears running from her eyes. and rufus is having his arms around her body.. and gives her power
Old 12-07-2011, 05:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just mean they could have kissed earlier in the episode before the crash. I also didn't like the way Rufus was looking at Charlie. I don't know. It just kind of creeped me out. He was looking at her even when hugging Lily. I guess it makes me wonder if Matt was lusting after Kaylee since he is into girls her age.

Last edited by xoxoRuflyGirl; 12-07-2011 at 05:54 PM