Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 05:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know that dance was so beautiful Although the end of 2x12 makes me really sad because Chuck loses his dad (I mean he didn't have to die, they could have had Lily and him divorce ) it was a fantastic episode because it had Chair, Rufly and Derena the love between them was so palpable

It was busy Nettie, lots of work to do and I helped with the house cleaning so I'm really right now.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

aw you must be really broken now too
dont worry i dont stay long here more today.

and well i think the episode really was good.. chair were great. and yeah my rufly had a wonderful moment too.
and i agree, i think it was to soon to let bart die there. i mean ok clear it, that bart and lily would file for divorce sooner or later.. i mean bart wanted make her happy but lily had never the same feelings for him which she had for rufus..
and during this dance, this scene there lily already met this decision to leave bart..
me would interest, what would happens, if bart would have there not this accident you know..

have you read my suggestion for rufly season 5? what do you think?

and about our title here, well luti choosed him
Old 07-29-2011, 06:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes I agree that it was clear that while she might have had feelings for Bart, they never ran as deep as her feelings for Rufus. He's the love of her life. I think the writers really made a mistake in killing Bart so soon. The left Chuck all isolated and vulnerable, and he'll never be able to met his grandchildren now.

What suggestion? about wild Lily? I'd love to see that side of her be explored! wild Lily (and Rufly) ftw I'm really hoping we'll see them develop as characters next season, esp. Rufus! I want to see him with his band again, or even selling art.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

that is true.. i believe if blair and chuck would have babys later, bart would never see it.. he died to soon. i believe bart would be proud on his son now. ok chuck was last season often lost and everything. but he fight about his things. he will win i hope so.
maybe they would bring ghost bart again and chuck would asking him what he should do. and bart would saying that he is proud on chuck, that he was always proud on his son.. that would be great..
and it would be great if lily really would visit maybe in one episode with chuck together barts grave.
i mean we did never seen it.. i dont think that lily is so cold that she really only wanna prevent every visit.

so it would be really good if she would do that with chuck. ^^

and my suggestion was this here
Quote:
and well i did already telling that in another threads. but i would wish that rufly change the sides this season. i wanna that rufus more shines there.. he was to often the outsider or the man on lilys side. i wanna that he would become really succesful with his job and everything and that he gets there many fans expecially female fans. i wanna that lily is something jealosly there . that brings the fire back believe me.. and for lily. i would like to see her something as outsider
yeah she should searching true friends and not this rich *******s.. maybe she needs friends from rufus world.. and she should searching herself a new hobby which is different.

sometimes i wish me that they had done this storyline different you know. i mean with this not rufus moving into lilys prada home.. i would more prever lily moving into rufus home , the loft.. i think it would be really hard for her lol

but if you look back to both past.. lily knows this locations good. she had not always so a rich clean live like she has now.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

bumping and good morning here

i go out now.. so until later guys

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 07-30-2011 at 08:35 AM
Old 07-30-2011, 03:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Old 07-30-2011, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

thanks..
hello guys, i am back^^

aw just look what matt post there in twitter. he and kelly were on the same event i think

hm today its really quite here

but ok, i go to bed now..
and marina, if you still comes here,, i am sorry but maybe we get it tomorrow to be there to the same time maybe..

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 07-30-2011 at 06:32 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

bumping and good morning here

aw just look matts and naamas daughter is such a beauty too^^

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 07-31-2011 at 06:23 AM
Old 07-31-2011, 08:38 AM
Passionate Fan

Old 07-31-2011, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

hello luti :-)))))

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 07-31-2011 at 12:02 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

They are so beautiful!
Old 07-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

again here hello luti
Old 07-31-2011, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello Nettie! I'm not for long today, sadly.
Old 07-31-2011, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

yeah i understand that.. dont worry, i am not long here too. i must stand up early tomorrow.. i have a term..

so that are the new pics, arent it??

and again we have this important pose from matt and kelly. he has his hand on her

oh yeah

and can i say this? matts daughter is such a cuttie too.. god just look how big she already is
Old 07-31-2011, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I love those pictures! I love the fact they are actually going together at events!
I have to wake up early too. Another drive lessons xD