Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Neddi - why don't you watch the episode??
dont worry, i will watching it tomorrow. i had still not the time for this. lol.. i ever forgot it.. because another things came.. so..

and well idont think that dan and blair are like rufus and lily.. i have no idea how i come on this idea but its my opinion lol..
and i thought ever dan belongs to serena lol. but i am sure that this with dan and blair wouild come back in season 5
Old 05-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yes, I like it a lot. Unfortunately I'll be back in Denmark by September..
Why are you going to leave LA? lol

Well, guys, to be honest, GG got me so confused that I don't know who should be with who anymore. The only certain thing is that Lily belongs to Rufus, because besides that, I have no clues!
Old 05-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

well every shipper has a fafourite and fafourite couples, this OTPS
my fafourites are rufly and chair.. i think chuck and blair belongs together. ok at moment, chuck is really but i am sure that chuck and blair gets their happy end.. and yeah rufly were and are meant to be,. i could never imagine someone else with lily or with rufus

oh look what i have found
Lily Rhodes Bass van der Woodsen Humphrey, played by Kelly Rutherford on "Gossip Girl," was introduced as a vain snob and a big liar, but she's since honed her mothering skills not just on her own kids but on her stepkids.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Cece: Darling, oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of you to turn yourself in so you could make sure your hair was done.
Lily: Yes mother, that’s why I did it.
lol this conversation was really funny. typical cece lol

voila lol the meeting between oc and gg.. kirsten cohen meets lily van der woodsen lol

lol lilys face is priceless there. she is so happy with rufus and she wanna show it too.. ätsch people yeah its true that is mine.. only mine.. and you wouild never have him

dan and lily lol

she is so pretty

yay lily and jenny. god i love both

our fafourite couple. on and off screen chemistry totally

lol it looks like that rufus is so proud on this what he does there at moment in this scene lol

lol lol trollo

Lily: Sweetie… If I’ve learned anything in life, it is that sometimes things get in your path, and you have a choice. You can either smash right into them, or you can adjust and move around, but you have to do one or the other in order to move forward.
Old 05-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys! And goodnight! I just wanna let You know that new chapter is UP! Fanfic: Love Game Ch 5, Gossip Girl :-) Enjoy and sweet dreams.

Love all the pics! :-)
Old 05-07-2011, 05:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Netty, LOOOVE the pics and gifs, thanks for them!
Luti, I was just about to ask when chapter 5 was going to appear! LOL
I'll read as soon as I can, for sure!
Old 05-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilylovesrufus (View Post)
dont worry, i will watching it tomorrow. i had still not the time for this. lol.. i ever forgot it.. because another things came.. so..

and well idont think that dan and blair are like rufus and lily.. i have no idea how i come on this idea but its my opinion lol..
and i thought ever dan belongs to serena lol. but i am sure that this with dan and blair wouild come back in season 5
I think Dan/Blair and Rufus/Lily are a little bit alike. Dan/Blair always tease each other and have their banter, and Rufus/Lily had that too in season 1.

But I think Rufus/Lily are mostly like Dan/Serena. They both came from different worlds, and that was a whole problem for both couples. I think DS & RL have a lot in common also.
Old 05-07-2011, 08:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss.sunshine (View Post)
Why are you going to leave LA? lol

Well, guys, to be honest, GG got me so confused that I don't know who should be with who anymore. The only certain thing is that Lily belongs to Rufus, because besides that, I have no clues!
Because I'm an au pair and I can't stay forever. It is very hard to get a green card / permanent visa. My visa is only good as long as I'm an au pair

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Because I'm an au pair and I can't stay forever. It is very hard to get a green card / permanent visa. My visa is only good as long as I'm an au pair
Oh, that's really really nice! So do you liked beeing an au pair? For a while, a few years ago, I wanted to be one too! It is hard or not at all?
Old 05-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Oh, that's really really nice! So do you liked beeing an au pair? For a while, a few years ago, I wanted to be one too! It is hard or not at all?
I love it! The most important thing is I have a great host family that I don't want to leave. And then of course the location is great! It can be a LOT of work sometimes and in the beginning you feel far away from home, but you get used to it and most of the time it's really nice to be part of a family here I also have some good friends that are also au pairs, so I can talk to them about stuff that might be hard in the job You should become one, I can only recommend it. How old are you?

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Guys! Hello! It's Mother's Day today... So! Some pics from last year's Mother's Day! :-)

Cute! Cute! Cute! :-)
Old 05-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I love it! The most important thing is I have a great host family that I don't want to leave. And then of course the location is great! It can be a LOT of work sometimes and in the beginning you feel far away from home, but you get used to it and most of the time it's really nice to be part of a family here I also have some good friends that are also au pairs, so I can talk to them about stuff that might be hard in the job You should become one, I can only recommend it. How old are you?
it's really cool that you love it! And it's even better that you love your family, I think that's the most important thing, right? And yeah, your location is simply the best, that must help! LOL
Well, I'm 17, turning 18 in 4 days!

Luti, thanks for the photos! And Happy Mother's Day to Kelly and all the mommys in the world! (Including Lily, the best mom on the UES! LOL)
Old 05-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Passionate Fan

Now going back to studies. See Ya! :-)

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 05-08-2011 at 07:46 AM
Old 05-08-2011, 09:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
it's really cool that you love it! And it's even better that you love your family, I think that's the most important thing, right? And yeah, your location is simply the best, that must help! LOL
Well, I'm 17, turning 18 in 4 days!

Luti, thanks for the photos! And Happy Mother's Day to Kelly and all the mommys in the world! (Including Lily, the best mom on the UES! LOL)
Yes, that is the most important thing! Oh, you are almost 18! Then you should consider it It's a really great experience for most people.

Dan/Blair Rufus/Lily
Old 05-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

Hello guys:-)

oh and happy mothers day to all mothers from the world today lol.. i just said concratulations to my mother too today and i gave her a gift too. she loved it.

oh and thanks for the pics.. have you seen the man there beside kelly that was jason lol. me would interest what happened with jason lol. kelly was so in love with him, do you remember on this?

and thanks helltopay/ladybug lol.. for your opinion. well and i agree for me are dan and serena and rufly really similar in so many things.. and by dan and blair well i am not sure lol