Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 03:50 PM
Passionate Fan

L: Control on my body, huh.? - Lily asked with closed eyes enjoying the touch of his hands - You have it every night in our bed, You know.
R: Do I.? - he smiled gently massaging her head.
L: Yes. And only because I can't resist You and You make me feel weak... In a good way of course... - she smiled. Rufus took a shower and slowly and very delicate washed off the shampoo from Lily's hair. Then he took shower gel and slowly started massaging her back and shoulders.
Lily was sitting in silence, enjoying the touch of his hands and moaning quietly...
Old 05-01-2011, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Rufus must laughing short and of course this noticed lily"Hey what is so funny now?" He sighed"Oh its nothing, its only, well i just thought on this poor mens which are jealosly on me because i have the most prettiest wife from earth and everything on her belongs me!" Lily grin"Yes you are a really a happy man!" he nodded and put his head so that he looked in her eyes now"Of course and i enjoy it with every day!"
She laughed too"Well its good to know to make you happy with small things!" He began to kiss her again softly and strong and then his hand went to this small field between her breasts and there was this tatoo"And this here, remind me so often that you belongs me!"
She sighed"I belong to you for my whole live long!"
And with this words she continued this hot kiss and her hand took a sponge and began to washing his body too slowly.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Suddenly Lily stopped washing and massaging him and looked deeply in his eyes.
L: Rufus... Don't let me go... Ever again... No matter what I'll do... Don't. Please.
R: Never, Lil! I was waiting for You for 20 years. I'm not going to make the same mistake again...
L: Good - Lily smiled and started kissing him passionately.
After this hot bath they found themselves in bed making love.
Old 05-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

rufus was on on top by her. he loved it to lay on her. lily looked deep in his eyes and her view said everything. she began to moarning, first quitly and then ever louder. and god she loved it to be alone with him. they could be so loud like they want.
nobody would disturb it. they were alone.
"wooooh rufus!" he smiled. he loved it if she screamed his name in the moment if her passion was almost on the highest level. he so loved it. and then something came from her lips which he not expected"i never thought that you would scream my name during you had sex with allison!" booom that was it!. for a short moment, he was confused "ähm lily, why you do speaking about allison during we making love here!"he send her an asking view. she sighed"oh well i had short this mind and you told me before some time about this!"he sighed"well lets talk about this after this here ok!" i must concentrate me now!"
Old 05-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Passionate Fan

We'll finish it tomorrow. I gotta go sleep.! See Ya.! :-) XOXO
Old 05-01-2011, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

ok then sleep well and cute dreams
Old 05-01-2011, 05:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Good night, Luti, sweet dreams!

Since you guys stoped the story, for now, I'll post season 3 kisses:

"Come to bed?" - Can you imagine THAT man saying this to you?

Old 05-02-2011, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

good morning guys.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw and again wonderful arts here thanks.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

Good morning... AND.!

Matthew Settle at The 26th Annual Lucille Lortel Awards held at NYU Skirball Center - Arrivals. New York City, USA - 01.05.11.; (He tweeted yesterday that he's there ^^)

And some older pics :-)

Daaamn.! He looks hot in this sweater.!!! <333

I'M IN LOVE WITH HER SHOES.!!!!

Kelly at the L'Amour Fou New York Screening.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

lol this morning beginns with hot cool pics.. that is good luti.. ok by me is not morning more

i eating pizza now..

and guys, i am seriously jealosly on womans which can wear this shoes? my foots are strange,, and i coudl never wear high heels
Old 05-02-2011, 06:26 AM
Passionate Fan

I loooove heels.! :-) I can wear them, but not as much as Hollywood stars :-) RESPECT.! LOL
Old 05-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

well good for you

then you can wear the greatest shoes from the famous too.. i can this not..
its not fine if i buying shoes. i must ever pay attention what i could take there you know
Old 05-02-2011, 07:57 AM
Passionate Fan

I have to pay attention too. I LOOVE heels but I don't have a lot of them. I have 4 pairs for now :-) ONLY.

GUYS.! Don't forget about VOTING.!!!

For Matthew: Mr. Twitter - Faxo.com Twitter Vote Wall Contest
For Kelly: Ms. Twitter - Faxo.com Twitter Vote Wall Contest
For GossipGirl: TV Show of the Month - Faxo.com Vote Wall Contest

Remember.! You can vote in every 20 minutes.!!! :-) COME ON.!!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

luti your icon is really

and i did vote there dont worry.. oh its your turn with our story here
Old 05-02-2011, 08:29 AM
Extreme Fan

Hello!

Ooh boy, thanks for those pics, Luti! Just when I think Matt couldn't get any hotter, he appears like this! LOL

Absolutely love Kelly's shoes!
Well, I love heels and I wear them a lot, but I don't have many too
Netty, what' wrong with your feet?