Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Lily looked away confused.
L: I don't know - she sighed and looked back into his eyes and bitted her lip.
R: Ok. So I have an idea. We're going to stop using protection. We'll see if... Mother Nature wants to give us another Humphrey. Hm.? What You think.? - he smiled at her.
L: Ok... But I'm scared - she wishpered.
R: Scared.? Why.? - Rufus put his hand on her cheek. Lily closed her eyes.
L: Because I've had a cancer - she opened her eyes and looked at him - what if... what if this can cause some troubles with our child when I get pregnant.? - she asked him. In Rufus hand some stories showed up, dangerous pregnancy for Lily and the child, ill child after it's born, ill Lily, or worse... One of them dead...
Rufus shook his head.
R: Nothing like this is going to happen, Lil. So stop thinking about it - he tried to cheer her up, but he knew what she was feeling, he felt the same way. He was scared - everything is going to be ok.
He hold her tight to his body and rubbed his back. Lily felt safe in his muscular arms and warm body. She smelled his perfume and smiled.
L: So... Are we really going to try.?
R: We don't have to, if You don't want to, Lil. But I think we already have everything, but no a child.
L: And what about...
R: Scott is an adult - Rufus cut her off - We don't even know him. We met him and spent some hours, but that's all. We don't even keep in touch.
L: You're right... Do You think he won't mind.? I mean, he'll be hers or his brother no matter what.
R: I don't think he'll mind. Besides, he doesn't live with us. I think Serena, Eric, Dan and Jenny will have bigger problem with it.
Lily looked up at him.
L: Even if I don't care. I love You. And all we need now is a child. The one we can raise together... - she smiled at him and kissed his lips gently.

Corina, are You writing with us.?
Old 05-01-2011, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

do you know what, i just thought, it would be wonderful if lily would say to rufus that she would like to going out with him again. but she prevers there more the casual pubs and not this elegance events.. and rufus would send her maybe an asking view "oh sorry but what the hell did you with my wife?" and lily wouild laughing and say: well rufus that is everything your good influence on me. you made me to a better person and i thank you for this!"
he would smile and say: you know what, i think its a really good idea.!" and she would answer" yes drinking beer and dancing wild and feeling free. god i miss this casual thing.. i never thought i would say that, but i am so tired from my elegance high society partys!"
and rufus would kiss her for this.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Passionate Fan

What You mean.?? She has a house arrest
Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 PM
Master Fan

after the house arrest sweety
Old 05-01-2011, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Sorry, guys, just reading! Writing is not my thing, I'm a visual person! LOL

Here some inspiration for you:

Netty, Lily can't go out, right? It would be nice, but Rufus has to be the one to bring this new lifestyle to her! At least, for the next months! ^^
And I think Lily is changed, she'll never be that shallow woman (aka botox bitch) again, but at the same time she'll never live her high society life.

Last edited by miss.sunshine; 05-01-2011 at 02:22 PM
Old 05-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

god rufly are so in love and this ever still since so many years.. this scene showed it again.. aaaaaaaaaaaw.. guys and i cant get over this fact what matt said , rufus has this undying love for lily. and she is the one for him!!! you stick by your wife!"
god that was so beautiful as he said this

THIS SCENE BY RUFLY PLEASE!!:-)))

Last edited by lilylovesrufus; 05-01-2011 at 02:16 PM
Old 05-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Now it's Your turn Netti.! :-)

Yeah, I can't wait to see next episodes. I really hope to see some good RUFLY scenes Besides the fact, Kelly might not be there... x_x
Old 05-01-2011, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

well i heard she might be there..who knows

He kissed her deeper and had an idea"Honey, what do you think about a wonderful hot beautiful bath with me!"
She looked confused now"Rufus i thought we would try to .. He nodded"Well that is true but we have all time from the world and ijust thought that we never shared a bathtub together!" His view said everything now and lily understood"Well the bathtub is big enough!" he nodded"To big for only one person!"She nodded"Yes that is true and i believe we are both really dirty and need a bath!" She kissed him again and he continued this kiss deeper and deeper. His arms were around her and then he picked her up"Then come my darling,, lets enjoy a dream from hot wet!"
She laughed only. Sometimes really rufus had crazy ideas. But this crazy ideas and his whole kind and his hot body, that were this things which she so enjoyed on him. He was funny, smart, wonderful, sexy, handsome, crazy.. He was so different as her whole another rich business mens. And she was sure, rufus would be ever different but this whole kind, she really loved!
Both reached the bathroom. And Lily waited now.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh boy, Rufly deserves that bathtub scene, FOR SURE! It's so sad, we don't even know their bedroom!
You're right, Netty, what Matt said is beatiful and so true! I love how they are completely in love with each other, after 20-something years. It's magical! LOL

For me, theres no GG episode without Kelly At least the leather jacket will compensate a little!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Master Fan

we should send this bathtub pic to the writers from gg and write"this we would like to see by rufus and lily please!":-))

and yeah we will see if lily is in this episode or not. and come on i think rufus earns a episode on his own too.. before all this, lily gets all the attention lol. its rufus turn something now. and lily will support him so like he support her too

but i think if rufus gets much screentime this episode, stupid hater will cut a bitch again, tz tz..
Old 05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
Extreme Fan

LOL Imagine the producers receiving the pic: They would totally get the message!

Yeah, Rufus deserves his space. Everything that happened involved Lily, now it's his time to rock!
But still I say, my favorite character is Lily, always will be! So when she's not in the episode, I get a little sad..
Old 05-01-2011, 03:07 PM
Passionate Fan

I'd love to see RUFLY bedroom. We know everyone's bedroom but no theirs.! :-(

Yes.! Rufus... Leather jacket....... <3333 YUMMY.! ^^ And yes, episodes without Kelly are B.O.R.I.N.G.!
And she can't be there, Netti, cause from waht we know she was in LA promoting her bags while this episode was filmed.

Rufus started the water and lighted out the candles. He switched off the light and undressed himself.
L: Vanilla.? - Lily asked smelling the smell of candles.
R: Yes - Rufus answered and came to Lily and helped her with taking off her dress. When it was on the floor, Rufus got into the bathtub.
R: Come in - he said smiling at her. Lily cam to him smiling and slowly got into the bathtub. She sat between his legs and rested her back against his chest. She put her head on his shoulder and gently turned it on the right and pecked few kisses on his neck. Rufus moved his head a little and his lips met with hers. They kissed, and Lily tangled her fingers with his hair from behind, putting her hands abouve their heads. They kissed for a while, then Lily rested her head on his shoulder. Rufus let her hair down - he loved her like this.
L: Have You seen Anne's face when police walked in.? - Lily asked quietly.
R: Yes - Rufus smiled - You were good - he kissed the side of her head.
L: But she told those things... And she was right...
R: Lil-
L: But I agree with her. And I'm going to spend those 9 months and think about what have I done.
R: And I'll be here with You. To protect You... And trying to get You pregnant - he smiled. Lily giggled.
L: Yeah... You said we've never shared the bathtub together... But... Remember our vacation.? 20 years ago.? In Hamptons.? We had my mother's villa. Only You and me... - Rufus started kissing her neck gently. Lily closed her eyes and tried to remind something else -It was after one of Your concerts. Actually, after an after party. You were drunk and I was too shy back then to drink with Your friends...
Rufus moaned to give her a sign he remembers.
L: And... I had to help You with coming home... To this villa... You kept kissing me, even when I said no... And finally You fell asleep... And I was so relieved and happy... And bored... So I headed to the bathroom and took the bath. It was a loooong one...
Rufus smiled against her skin and Lily smiled.
L: And when I was just about to go out, You walked in. You were less drunk than I thought. Actaully, You were pretty sober - Rufus smiled again and sucked at her skin. Lily moaned - Uughh.... And then, just like that You joined me. Remember.? - she asked and looked up at him.
R: I waas drunk, Lil. Ho could I remember that.? - he smiled and started moving his hands up and down on her belly.
Lily knew he was teasing her.
L: You joined me, then You started kissing me and we ended up making love in the bathtub. Now remember.? - she asked again.
R: Nope.
Lily smiled slyly.
L: It was so aggressive and violent. We've made a big mess on the floor. And next day You were cleaning it, while I was laying naked in the bed, watching romantic comedy and eating waffles You've made for me earlier.
Rufus looked at her.
R: Aww.! Now I remember - they laughed.

Last edited by LuTiMegi; 05-01-2011 at 03:33 PM
Old 05-01-2011, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

well we will see lol.. but i am exited on rufus storyline. and i hope he does not get scenes with vanessa then you know sighs..

but can you tell me, how they will explain lilys absence there? she can not go out there so much is sure. she has housearrest. so maybe she is the whole time in the bedroom then.. who knows..

"i miss this times humpfrey if i really think about this, i miss everything from this?" He noticed that his lily wouidl nostalgic again. softly he run his hand through her hair. "Honey, dont worry, we can visit our old home if you want.. and how about a visit to saya lida too, you know this small fishvillage, it was so romantic. we can rent a boat and then... She began to laughing again and her pretty white tooths blazed by this"Aw you make feel so good darling!" She flirted with him and she knew that he loved it.. Softly he took the shampoo and began to wash her hair.."i wanted already ever to have controll about your body and you are in my hands now,, he smiled and then he heard lilys moarning.. Hm yeah she enjoyed it totally to feel his hands which massaging her head..
Old 05-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

OMG, you're right! She can't leave home! Now I'm curious.

OOOOOWWN, bathtub, theres nothing sexier than that! And I so think that Rufus wouldn't manage to kip his lips away from Lily's naked skin, he just wouldn't! LOL
Old 05-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Master Fan

rufus could not resist nacked lily in his arms