Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2009, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evermore {Nate A. ♥ Blair W.} #390: Because "you can't fight who you are."

f r i e n d s s o u l m a t e s l o v e r s

& I will love you for evermore;

evermore meaning; always; continually; forever, at all future times; henceforth;
"I love you. Always have, always will."

Sunlight falls in glittering arcs of golden light across the beautiful boy as he sits at the table, fresh paper spread before him, a pen poised in his hand as he absently chews on his bottom lip, lost in concentration.

He muses, sighing softly, shaking his head, blue eyes grown dreamy and contemplative as he lets his thoughts linger on the girl he loves, seeing in his mind the waves of her dark silken hair, her shining chocolate-velvet eyes and the luscious ruby of her lips... and he smiles.

Nodding to himself, he exhales gustily, tapping his pen nervously against the paper for a moment, trying to think how to begin... how to begin spilling the secrets of his heart – something he is unaccustomed to and uncomfortable with – truth be known. Yet, deep within the well of his own psyche he knows what he needs to do. He feels it in his gut. He needs to do this to secure his love, to secure his future, to be the man he needs to be, to be the man Blair needs him to be, the man she has always wanted him to be and, at one time, believed him to be... the man he knows he can be, if only she will give him another chance.

And so he lifts the pen and smiles a little to himself at how strange and surreal this seems – this sudden desire to express himself, to let Blair know exactly how he feels...

Blair,

I've been working this out in my head – what I wanted to say to you – for some time now, but it's funny how something in your head seems so different when you commit it to paper. It never comes out how you want it to sound, but still... it's important to say, and so, okay, I'm going to try this.

Blair, the thing is... I miss you. I miss us.

It's like a whole part of my life is missing when you're not there. You're such a part of me and my life now that not having you in it is like missing an arm, or no,... actually, it's like missing my heart. I know I've never been overly demonstrative with you – never letting you know how I truly feel, and I'm sorry about that. It's just, well, that's the way I am, and I'm not trying to make excuses because I know that's not a good way to be - to keep everything inside, but it's the only way I know how to be. It's like I have all these thoughts in my head but I never know how to express them because it's too much, and so I just bottle them up inside me, trying to just deal with things, deal with my feelings all on my own.

The thing is though, I want to change. That's why I'm writing you this. I want to be the man you need me to be because you deserve that. I know you need me to tell you how I feel.

So... how I feel... okay, I feel love, Blair. I love you. I've never told you that enough. I guess I just always assumed that you knew it because you've always been able to see into me like no one else, but I know I should have told you more often. I know you need to hear it and I'm sorry for not saying it every time I feel it which is every day, every moment, because I do love you. I always have, Blair. You're so beautiful, so elegant and classy, and you're strong – stronger than you give yourself credit for – and you're so honest, so unafraid of being who you are. I look at you, the way you go after things and try to make things work, and you never give up, and I really admire that, and I don't think I've ever told you that, but I do.

I think one reason I admire that is because I give up way too easily. If things get hard, I just step off. I don't need the stress. I've always been cool with that... until now. And... now, I can't give up on us, Blair, I just can't. I know it'll be hard but I want to work at it. I swear I do. I want to be with you. I need to be with you.

I know I'm asking you to forgive me for a lot. Blair, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I was weak and gave into temptation and it was really wrong of me. All I can do is tell you that I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again because it's you I love. You're the girl I want to be with, the girl I want to give my heart to, Blair... just you.

Please tell me that we can at least try to work things out, that we can try to be together again. I love you so much and I miss you and I need you.

Please, Sweetheart, at least consider it...

Yours always,
Nate

written by - Luna / Luna_c

Fan Mix; Nate & Blair - Coldplay edition
Download Here

Chestnut, lustrous curls shimmer bright and warm as the sunlight above that spills radiantly down illuminating brown eyes - large as a doe's and just as beautiful - all sweetness and innocence and soft youth. The young girl beams, a brightness to match the peal of that giggling laughter that bursts from her, as she exclaims, holding tight to the swing, "Higher, Nate!"

The boy behind her laughs in response, pushing her higher, faster, until it feels like she is truly flying and she screams in glee, causing the boy to laugh more, his wide blue eyes dancing as he pushes her again and again, watching her small bare legs kick, then...

...those big blue eyes widen, this time in shock as he watches Blair fly from the swing, falling into a soft mound of grass.

"Uh oh!" He runs up to her, bending down in the grass. "Oh no... did I hurt you?" He reaches out, touching her hair and her cheek with the tenderly clumsy fingers of naive youth. She peers up at him from behind a dark lock of hair and rolls onto her back, gazing quizzically up at him, a small sphinx smile on her pretty doll-like face.

Nate gazes back at her, blinking, confused at the smile on her face, still afraid he's hurt her and that she'll tell her parents... or worse his parents that he hurt her, but then, as she just... smiles, he tilts his head and grins crookedly as he snuggles down in the grass beside her, his messy head nestled against hers as he gazes up at the clouds lazily drifting overhead. "I'm sorry, Blair," he says earnestly then as he rolls over onto his side and grins again at her, idly playing with a curl of her hair. "I didn't mean to push you so hard."

- lunafille/ Luna

Smiling at the memory of swing sets and sunshine and warm breezes and fresh clean grass - an oasis of green in the steel and iron city, Blair Waldorf shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she sighs, murmuring, her fingers tracing the edges of the childhood photos. She sets the album down and shakes her head. "You've always pushed me too hard, Nate, and I always forgive you...

She sighs then, a wry smile curling her lush lips. "I wonder why that is?" She laughs to herself, murmuring. "Nevermind. I know why. It's because, even now, when you push me, you make me feel like I'm flying."

And he does - the constant whirlwind of emotions that spins through her - love and frustration, annoyance and amusement, concern and tenderness - a tangled swirling of feeling that no one else evokes in her. All her life it seems he's been behind her, pushing her higher, faster, harder, making her laugh in joy and love, sending her soaring, then the reality burns through as she topples to the ground only to find Nate is back again, contrite, sweet, comforting.

The words of their argument the night before haunt her. "Don't push me, Nate!"

Yet, something inside her screams - "Push me! Higher! Make me feel that power, that strength, make me fly!"

She gazes at the flowers on the table - Nate's contrite apology written in his familiar script, the words simple but sweet, much like him, and she laughs a little, long elegant fingers caressing over the blooms. Finally, she sighs and picks up her cell phone.

She relaxes back against the sofa and calls him, and at the sound of that deep, rich, sleep-husky voice - as warm and soothing as the softest blanket, she smiles. "Nate, the flowers are lovely. Thank you."

"Good... I mean, you're welcome. I'm glad you like them..." He pauses then, chewing on his lip as he rolls onto his back, pushing one hand back through tangled hair as he stares up at the ceiling. "Hey, Blair, listen, uhm... I'm sorry. It's just I... I'm really sorry, Sweetheart..."

She considers making him wait for it, but as she hears the catch in his breath, she relents with a sigh. "Apology accepted. What time will you be picking me up for breakfast?"

Sitting up, he grins in relief and rubs the sleep from drowsy blue eyes, pushing a hand back through his sleep-mussed hair again as he glances at the clock beside his bed. "Um... 45 minutes? Just need to jump in the shower first."

"Alright. Come on up when you get here and we'll walk down together." Glancing out the window at the cottony clouds soaring overhead beneath the bright sun, she smiles. "You know what... on second thought, why don't we have Dorota pack us a light breakfast and we'll have it in the park?"

Nate grins, stretching his long sleek body against the soft bedsheets. "Okay, sure. Whatever you want. That sounds good though. I'll see you in just a bit."

And now, Blair thinks to herself, 11 years later and again, she is experiencing that exhilerating rush of sweet sensation, the wind in her dark hair, the breeze cool against rosy cheeks and bare legs, the sound of infectious bright laughter behind her encompassing her, warming her, as she soars higher and higher, laughing with girlish glee.

"Higher, Nate!"

With another laugh, he pushes her again, running out to the side of the swing as he grins - that handsome face alight with the radiance of the sun, the light of his love burning in those blue, blue eyes - as blue as the crisp sky above them.

"Blair!"

He holds out his arms to her and, with a laugh and a leap, she tumbles from the swing into his waiting arms and he wraps her in a tight, warm, safe embrace, falling back against the soft grass, laughing as he strokes through the tangled chestnut curls of her hair and brushes his lips against her smooth temple.

"You caught me," she whispers against his neck, her lips caressing the soft skin there.

"I'll always catch you, Sweetheart."

"You push me too hard," Blair murmurs.

"So did I, Blair... and besides, like I said, I'll always catch you. I won't let you fall."

She hugs him tighter and laughs softly, tracing her finger against the broad chest. "I fell years ago, Nate."

"But I have you now."

"And you had me then, too," she whispers almost inaudibly, then with a sly grin on her pretty doll face, she raises up slightly and rolls atop him, her hands tangling in his sun-dappled hair as she gazes down into those long-lashed bright eyes. "And... I have YOU, too, as well, Nate Archibald."

Nate laughs - the sound warm, vibrant and sunny as the skies radiant above them and he nods, a dimpled grin spreading over his boyish face. "Yeah, you do." He winks then, murmuring, his voice soft and husky, "Always have... always will."

Blair's ripe, perfect cherry lips curl then into a teasing, almost coquettish smile, a smile that Nate longs to taste, and so he does, rising up on his elbows, his lips sliding warm, satiny and sweet against those soft, lush lips, his own smile melting against hers as he wraps his arms tightly around her, sinking back down into the soft grass, deepening their kiss...

written by - Luna / Luna_c

Evermore - Top Ten Videos;
01; Sky 02; Pills 03; Hey Ya 04; All We Are 05; Swans
06; White Horse 07; The Scientist 08; Fall for You
09; Speeding Cars 10; Light surrounding you

& please just save me from this darkness;
"You've been the only thing that's right"
"... In all I've done"

& I'm falling more in love.
With every single word I withhold;

"I'm falling more in love. With every single word you say."
"I'm falling head-over-heels for you again."

Old 04-13-2009, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

& I need you like a heart needs a beat;
"thats the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me.."
"... i love you."

She is the afflicted perfectionist, determined never to meet failure because she flourishes on the consistency flawlessness brings.
He is the agonized dream boy, hiding the disappointment that is his prestigious life.
They have lived, laughed & loved together, sharing the most intimate of secrets that they dare not utter to anyone else.
They have smiled, cried, embraced & kissed. They are soul mates; lovers; friends; repositories; predestined.
They are evermore. And they will forever teach that,

finding true love isn't a destination, it's a journey.

I see you and soon we are spiraling down an empty abyss, uncertain of the speed and limits, wondering the whole way down if we are ready for the impact that is soon to come; if there is an impact at all. Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you. And maybe in the end, we will have to pick ourselves up, leave everything behind and face what was never reached; the corners we didn't find, the songs we didn't hear, the places we didn't see, the feelings we didn't have for anyone else but for each other. Hello, is it me you're looking for? It has always been you, don't you see? That every fiber of my being wants to know if you do. I need to come home and home is you. Just keep loving me, in any way you can, and I will be okay.

Love has a tendency to fade; to tuck in the loose ends; close the book; move on without a second glance. This is my hello. This is my goodness. Perhaps I don't stress this enough and I don't take the time of day to tell you how much I love you and need you in my life like I really do. But it will never change. The way that it has never changed. But I'll remember those moments for evermore. As the days where nothing had changed at all. So don't give it up for a last resort. Don't give me up. If you're willing to forgive me, nothing can tear us apart. Because I'm never going to give you up.

I am only human. Sometimes I hurt others along the way. And I know I have hurt you, you have hurt me too. I'll take you for who you are, If you take me for everything. And do it all over again. It has been you from the start and I will end my days with you by my side. I'm sure you have heard it from others. They will promise you everything that you desire because they too are humans, and we thrive for what we think is right; what we want. I can take it. You not being here with me now. I can survive. Cause I don't shine if you don't shine. In the end, we'll find ourselves together. I need you to come back to me somehow.

Whispers in the darkened areas of our world never fade away from my memory. Promises of forever and eternity haven't left my soul. Won't you give me a second chance, and I'll be here forever. And because you are that, it seems you've grown to be a part of my heart. Without you in it, it seems empty and dull, yearning for the passion that we once shared. I have no beat. No heartbeat. And when you scan the radio I hope this song will guide you home. Let me learn to be free again. I don't want to forget anything about you. I need you as you are. Breathe me in sweetheart.

And perhaps I can find someone who will replenish the hole you have left in me. And it's still so hard to be who you are, but you've come this far with a broken heart. You don't even see me do you? That everything I've ever had is nothing compared to what I've lost. You can't judge me in the choices I've made because they make me who I am. You make me who I am. Don't have the power but we never say never. Look, I haven't worn this sweater in like forever. I'm not sorry. I will not take back any moment with you for anything. I won't apologize. If I can't change for someone else, know that I will only change for you. Give me up for your happiness.

I love you. Don't turn away. Don't look as if I've never said it. I have. And then you come and ease the pain. I don't want to lose this feeling. I need you to get me there. You don't need me. Yes I do! You are my first everything. Baby just look me in the eyes and tell me you can't feel it. So here we go. Let's just dance. Teach my soul to take this chance. I'm the clown with no smile. I want to see you laugh again. I'm the one for you. I always have been. There is no other my dear. No one else for me and no one else for you. We fit. I will never feel what I feel when I am next to you.

You don't realize who I am to you. Wake up and open your eyes. What do you see? Is it me? And even when you're not there, I wake up to you. When I stand on these tables before you, you will know what all this time was for. You weren't here this summer. For some reason the mowed grass, glistening pools and the sunny days didn't seem to do anything for me. I miss the giggling we use to share. Is it really better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all? Soft moonlight on your face oh how you shine. It takes my breath away. A renewal of the things we have lost will come in play and the tragedies we have gained will falter. You're the only thing my heart, soul and entire being yearns for.

Won't you come save me? Won't you be the hero that you have always been? I won't say that I miss you to try and win back what I lost. I won't pretend that we never happened. Fill my heart with song. Let me sing for evermore. Both of us are missing and we'll find each other soon enough. You say you want a friend and I'm sorry I haven't been the best one. Call my name and I'll be there. I want to hear your voice again. I look around but it's you I can't replace. I feel so cold and I long for your embrace. Making promises to break is not what I always intend to do. Not when I have you. Not when I need you.

I'm not lost. I'm just wandering. Why don't we talk anymore? What happened to us? How I gave you my heart. I gave it all to you. Now there's no way that I can lose. Forget but not forgive. You have something that belongs to me. Give it back. I can't do that. I don't want to leave you. We have to see each other. Come knocking on my door whenever you want to. I know I've felt like this before. But now I'm feeling it even more. I heard our song last night. You know, the sweet, slow, long one. The one where he is crying in the end. Make him stop crying. Make me stop crying. Call me sometime.

My name is Blair Waldorf. I know. My name is Nathaniel Archibald. I know. Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you. I need your help. Maybe I'm a fool when I think about it. How two people can just fall out of love; it's impossible. Can I tell you I love you? Because I do. How am I supposed to live without you? How am I supposed to carry on? When all that I've been livin' for is gone. I will teach you to love again if you teach me it's okay to. And I'll say it over and over again. I'll do it for the rest of my life if I have to. I miss you so much. I hope you're alright.

I don't need to search for perfection. I know it doesn't exist. With me you'll live, laugh and love. When you love someone, you need to trust that they love you back. Look at the stars, look how they shine for you. And if you love me today, I can guarantee I will love you even more by tomorrow morning. One day I want to look back at everything and tell you the exact moment I fell in love with you again. What I know is that everything I touch just turns to dust. And I have been wrong before. You make me someone that I am proud to be. I don't need to compromise who I am to make my self fit with you. I belong in your arms.

We are so much more than mere words on paper. We are epic. And all I need to do is wait for all of it to come back to me when you do. Put me on a plane and fly me to anywhere with you. Because you will return the certainty, the understanding and the knowledge of feeling I am more of a person in your eyes than in anyone else's. I will continue to cherish the memories that lull me to sleep every night. And before I say goodbye, I want you to know I am not forgetting you. Never. Don't you trick me out. We shall overcome. My door will remain open for you because I am your shelter and I will protect you like I was meant to. Always and forever.

I'll be doing my best. I'll see you soon.

New Shippers
4biddenluv
feelthatrush
Motoko Ayoama
ochichernye
~*bitterswt*~
ocxca
Courtz_BV
BassIsAlpha
Nairfan
thesweetestsmile
evasiveideal
herowenadd
livnonaprayer
apolonia
starslightup

Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart?
Not being able to remember how you felt before;

- Cassie - Skins

{ their story }
the past; the present; their story continues
Moments to remember;

Milestones;

It's never over;

Dear Josh,

1. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"-- An NB quote from the GG prequel.
2. "You never belonged with Nate. Never have, never will"
-- A direct spin off of "I love you, Nate Archibald. Always have, always will."-From episode 1,12.
3. Chuck taking Blair's virginity in VV but in 'You're the one that I want',
NB have sex and Blair loses her virginity to NATE.
4. In 'Gossip Girl', Nate tries to win Blair back because he misses her.
In the show, Nate tries to win Blair back in the beginning because of his Dad.- Episode 1.7.
5. In 'Nothing can keep us together', Nate questions Lord Marcus about Blair; Turns to Chuck questioning Marcus.
6. The 'heart on your sleeve' pin is given to Nate by Blair in the books.
The show completely degrades this when Blair places the same pin on Marcus' sleeve to make Chuck jealous.
7. Chuck's inability to "get it up" when he's not with Blair and couldn't stop thinking about her. In the books,
Nate had to take viagra because he couldn't "get it up" after breaking up with Blair.
8. In "New Haven Can Wait", Chuck says a line: "talking about Yale always made her horny,"
which is quite similar to Nate's in "You're the One That I Want" in the books.
9. In GG the series, Blair went out of her way to include candles whenever she wanted to seduce Nate.
Pilot episode, Blair decided to seduce Nate in her bedroom. In episode seven of season 2, Blair decides to do the same with C.
10. During episode 1x12, Nate hand delivers a love letter to Blair. However in 2x09, he mails Jenny a (love) letter.
11. With a span of one episode, the letter Nate sent to Jenny was opened and revealed,
all the while, the one Nate sent has not been disclosed.
12. In the books where Serena put a letter for Nate to read but Blair tore it up instead.
On the show, Nate sent Jenny a letter and Vanessa opened it before taking it with her.
13. In book 5 erik says that "Blair is ready but hes not the right guy for her
(referring to nate). In 203, The Dark Night, Chuck says "hes not the right guy for" some random girl (referring to Blair).
14. In the books, Blair's father gives her a Kitty as a gift. On the show, he rewards her with a bulldog.
15. It's an ongoing theme in the books where Blair has this fantasy of going to Yale with Nate and living happily ever after. On the show, Dan is the one that wanted to happily attend Yale with Serena.
16. In "Nothing can keep us together", Nate returns the Green sweater to Blair while she dates Marcus (Nate keeps the heart pin). In the season two premiere, it's implied that Blair goes to Nate and asks for the heart pendant back, while she's dating Nate, so she can use it against Chuck (Nate keeps the sweater).
17. In the Grandfather, Blair steals a pair of sunglasses in an attempt to rebel. In the books, Blair stole a pair of PJ bottoms for Nate.

Other BN Goodies;

Click here to access
User name: Blair_Nate
Password: evermore

NB Fanlisting
Blair and Nate Fan

The Dark Knight titles;

Even Batman has limits. Too bad we don't!
Because BN don't wear hockey pads!
Because you're just a freak, like NB!
We should really stop fighting or we'll miss our fireworks.
"Which one are you going after?" NB!
He said his compounds would take us places!
It's not about sending a message....it's about money.
Because we make our own luck.
Nate or his blushing bride-to-be? BOTH!
Because "I think you and I are destined...".
Because how could you want to raise moralistic human beings on a show like this?
Because "Slaughtering" NB is not the best medicine!
We have a better chance of winning the powerball than running into NB.
Because we'll all be saying "I told you so".
NB have shown GC's true colors, unfortunately.
We need ten minutes with NB to save them from contamination.
Because we're crazier than usual when it comes to NB.
There's a misunderstanding with the GC police force. We couldn't let such a thing threaten NB.
Because things are worse than ever!
Where are NB? ["Coming."] Then what the hell are we paying THEM for?
Because NB are good with calculation.
How long do you calculate you'll last in there without NB?
I trust you don't have NB followed on their day off.
Don't make NB our only hope for a normal life.
Because we'll see how loyal a hungry fan really is.
You cannot leave NB alone with these people.
You can't protect NB. You can't even protect yourselves.
With respect GC, perhaps NB are people you just don't understand either.
We want NB. WHERE ARE THEY?!
Is Blatsylvania in the city limits?
You thought they could be decent characters in an indecent show! But you were wrong.
You must be the keeper of our precious NB. Release them at once! Or all hell will break loose.
Save it. I want to meet NB.
I guess the Evermore's are as crazy as they say.
NB are agents of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It's fair.
We're trying to hit them where it hurts: their wallets.
["Sonar. Just like..."] Like NB, Mr. Wayne. Like NB.
Friends? Have you met NB?
There's no word from the Evermores as they mourn NB.
What makes you think we want to hear you talk?
NB as your accomplice? This was all YOUR idea.
So we'll hunt him because he can't take it. Because he's not our hero.
Why don't you give us a call when you want to take things a little more seriously.
You're sorry for what you did to NB? No. No you're not. Not yet.
Because we truly are incorruptable.
Because we don't want to think they were deliberately wasting NB's time.
Because if they're going to play games, we're going to need a cup of coffee.
Because "things will always get worse before they get better".
Because they can't stitch themselves up. They've made a bloody mess.
They knew that the NB'ers wouldn't go down without a fight but this is different; they crossed the line.
Tonight is one-post night at EVM. Come one, come all!

Future Thread Titles;

Because it's been the longest winter without you.
Because Spencer and his flesh colored beard ship NB!
Because after the show it's the afterparty!
Because she's not like the other girls.
Because if the past is the problem, our future could solve them.
Because NB are the rookies of 2009.
Because we gon' make it, we gon' make it!
Because there IS a method to our madness.
Because she's his better half and the others are just fighting over the rest of him.
Because I wanna be your last first kiss.
Because isn't there something missing?
Because if you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
Because it's death before dishonoring NB.
Because we support BN no matter how much the galaxy hates us for it.
Because we will not let time erase us.
LC/NB: better than porn since 2007!
Because NB + whiteout = WHITE HOT!
Because I hope the Lonely Hearts' Club Band will play out one last song.
Because we've never been so close to be so far.
Because Barney thinks NB are AWESOME!
Because NB have SUITED UP!
Love them or hate them, NB are still an obsession.
Living in a dream of N and B, is not the way our life should be.
Our loneliness is killing us - we need some NB!
We must confess, we still believe (in NB)!
And on the 8th day god created NB. AMEN!

Lost titles;

Because destiny is calling.
NB will find their way. They always do.
The rules don't apply to NB. They're special. They're uniquely and miraculously special.
Please... please, help me... Please, come... get me... the others, they're dead. NB killed them all.
NB are a complex ship, sweetheart.
We're not big believers in magic. But NB are different. Special.
NB agree that these people are liars and they’re certainly not here to rescue us.
You're not the only people on this show and we all know it!
BN were a sacrifice that the island demanded.
Because he said that that was the only way that we could keep NB safe.
You know, NB, you know that you’re here for a reason!
Because BN figured out the mystery of the island 3 seasons ago!
Because the smoke monster ships NB.
Then NB died, and now here we are all alone. The end.
"Sometimes good command decisions are compromised by bad emotional responses." ~ Locke.
Destiny Calls. Calls for NB.
You know what tastes even better than freedom? NB.
Because NB aren't in Portland anymore.
Tricia Tanaka Is Dead. And so are NB.
Because you're insufferable. And you're mean. Well, you asked us for the truth.
Hey, Oliver Twist! Where the hell are our NB scenes?!
Enter 77. And maybe we'll get NB back.
All The Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues - including NB
You wanted this! You wanted NB to die! Why?
First things first. Give me your shirt... and NB.
No more NB. The record is spinning again. We're just not on the song we wanna be on.
You don't seem afraid at all. I don't understand that.

Hova Titles;

Because either love them or leave them alone.
Because everyone wants to be NB but NB are still alive.
Because you can pay for school but you can't buy class.
Because she'd do anything necessary for him, and he'd do anything necessary for her.
Because you can't replace them with cheap imitations.
If you're waiting for the end of the Evermores, it would seem like forever is a mighty long time!
People lined up to see NB sinking. Instead they rose from the ash like a phoenix.
The '09 Bonnie and Clyde, Nate and B.

Pic of the moment

Scene of the moment

Song of the moment;

♫ - Dusting Down the Stars by Mobile

Soundtracks;
#1 LISTEN HERE #2 LISTEN HERE #3 LISTEN HERE
#4 We died far from the Sky

threads and counting
"always have, always will"
• for evermore •

URGENT NEWS

The approaching 400th thread is sending shivers down our spines!
If you're up for contributing please take note of this
and pm your work to cranny_fan
Thanks.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! Thanks for the new thread.
Old 04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

G starting a thread that isnt a TDK title. Say what????
Old 04-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks bby!

Only 10 moore!
girl I've never loved one like you
Old 04-13-2009, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone sticking around?
Old 04-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

I am Chen, okay, let's get this discussion going;

Quote:
Episode 2.02 clearly shows NB had leftover feelings.
EXACTLY! They were so defensive and everything at the end! I looved their scenes in that episode, little did I know that was like ALL that they were gonna talk until now.
Elite Fan

Ok, just finish watching the scene of the moment again, just fantastic
Fan Forum Hero

Shut up Rach!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan_Alexa (View Post)
I am Chen, okay, let's get this discussion going;

EXACTLY! They were so defensive and everything at the end! I looved their scenes in that episode, little did I know that was like ALL that they were gonna talk until now.
Exactly, there was so much potential there!
Old 04-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Remind 202 again, watch & forget is what I did for the most of S2.
Elite Fan

By the way, is 400 about ready?
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLove (View Post)
Ok, just finish watching the scene of the moment again, just fantastic
You know what? I really love that scene, but it's kind of weird, like the dialouge and stuff. there's no way Nate would be like "I do want to be with you, just not like that" and then pause for a few seconds and let her think the worst. && WTF Blair, you should know better! He's not dragging you there to tell you he wants to be friends.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetch (View Post)
Exactly, there was so much potential there!
I know! I loved the encounter and everything.

Quote:
Remind 202 again, watch & forget is what I did for the most of S2.
Blair's party where the duchess was there and she was with Serena and Blair and Nate came over and Serena did quick damage control and stuff, && then Blair walked in on Nate on top of the Duchess and Nate was like "I dont' need to explain myself to you" or something.
Their sexual tension was off the charts.
Old 04-13-2009, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

Do wish we had more dialogue in that scene.

Him confirming he wants to be her boyfriend might be the cutest thing EVER!