Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2008, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Evermore {Nate♥Blair} #177: Because 1 down, 23 to go.

ev - er - more: always; continually; forever, at all future times; henceforth
"What makes Leighton so attractive is that she's very confident. She's comfortable in her own skin and she's not trying to win anyone's approval, which is sexy. She's also really intelligent and has a great sense of humor. I feel like I have an odd sense of humor and she does, too. We're both kind of weirdos. When you're hanging out with her, you're free to do anything. She doesn't judge. Leighton was born in the wrong generation. She should have been born in the 70's because she's very free spirited. If people would be shocked by anything about her, it's how nice she is, how personable. And obviously, she's gorgeous."
-Chace Crawford
"Chace can appeal to pretty much anybody because he's so sweet and cultured. He has this kind of moral -I think it's because he's from the South. He's a gentleman and he's also very fashionable. And he's fun to work with. Chace is really good at making different voices and quoting movies. He loves talking about football, but I could care less. He knows he's hot, but he's smart about it. He doesn't let it get to his head and I think that's really attractive."
Leighton Meester-
Nate Archibald;
Sexy, Lost, Charming, Romantic, Athletic
and best friends with Blair Waldorf.
Blair is the love of Nate's life and
they have a connection that no one else can change.
"she's worth it"
Blair Waldorf;
Popular, Beautiful, Sexy, Bitchy, Insecure
and best friends with Nate Archibald.
Nate is the love of Blair's life and
they have memories, history and the future
they are epic.

New Shippers
PM the thread starter to be added
210. Whatsername
211. CClar832
212. Blatelove
213. ML4ever
214. whataboutlove
215. ILuvBrucas4eva
216. kategirl
217. NBAlways
218. ~Amarula~
219. NeverOver
220. Genki
221. vanycutrim
222. Dawnie_AngelUK

Because I've known you forever.
How can I not know you now?

{ their story }
you're my past, present and future;

Chestnut, lustrous curls shimmer bright and warm as the sunlight above that spills radiantly down illuminating brown eyes - large as a doe's and just as beautiful - all sweetness and innocence and soft youth. The young girl beams, a brightness to match the peal of that giggling laughter that bursts from her, as she exclaims, holding tight to the swing, "Higher, Nate!"

The boy behind her laughs in response, pushing her higher, faster, until it feels like she is truly flying and she screams in glee, causing the boy to laugh more, his wide blue eyes dancing as he pushes her again and again, watching her small bare legs kick, then...

...those big blue eyes widen, this time in shock as he watches Blair fly from the swing, falling into a soft mound of grass.

"Uh oh!" He runs up to her, bending down in the grass. "Oh no... did I hurt you?" He reaches out, touching her hair and her cheek with the tenderly clumsy fingers of naive youth. She peers up at him from behind a dark lock of hair and rolls onto her back, gazing quizzically up at him, a small sphinx smile on her pretty doll-like face.

Nate gazes back at her, blinking, confused at the smile on her face, still afraid he's hurt her and that she'll tell her parents... or worse his parents that he hurt her, but then, as she just... smiles, he tilts his head and grins crookedly as he snuggles down in the grass beside her, his messy head nestled against hers as he gazes up at the clouds lazily drifting overhead. "I'm sorry, Blair," he says earnestly then as he rolls over onto his side and grins again at her, idly playing with a curl of her hair. "I didn't mean to push you so hard."

Smiling at the memory of swing sets and sunshine and warm breezes and fresh clean grass - an oasis of green in the steel and iron city, Blair Waldorf shakes her head, rolling her eyes as she sighs, murmuring, her fingers tracing the edges of the childhood photos. She sets the album down and shakes her head. "You've always pushed me too hard, Nate, and I always forgive you...

She sighs then, a wry smile curling her lush lips. "I wonder why that is?" She laughs to herself, murmuring. "Nevermind. I know why. It's because, even now, when you push me, you make me feel like I'm flying."

And he does - the constant whirlwind of emotions that spins through her - love and frustration, annoyance and amusement, concern and tenderness - a tangled swirling of feeling that no one else evokes in her. All her life it seems he's been behind her, pushing her higher, faster, harder, making her laugh in joy and love, sending her soaring, then the reality burns through as she topples to the ground only to find Nate is back again, contrite, sweet, comforting.

The words of their argument the night before haunt her. "Don't push me, Nate!"

Yet, something inside her screams - "Push me! Higher! Make me feel that power, that strength, make me fly!"

She gazes at the flowers on the table - Nate's contrite apology written in his familiar script, the words simple but sweet, much like him, and she laughs a little, long elegant fingers caressing over the blooms. Finally, she sighs and picks up her cell phone.

She relaxes back against the sofa and calls him, and at the sound of that deep, rich, sleep-husky voice - as warm and soothing as the softest blanket, she smiles. "Nate, the flowers are lovely. Thank you."

"Good... I mean, you're welcome. I'm glad you like them..." He pauses then, chewing on his lip as he rolls onto his back, pushing one hand back through tangled hair as he stares up at the ceiling. "Hey, Blair, listen, uhm... I'm sorry. It's just I... I'm really sorry, Sweetheart..."

She considers making him wait for it, but as she hears the catch in his breath, she relents with a sigh. "Apology accepted. What time will you be picking me up for breakfast?"

Sitting up, he grins in relief and rubs the sleep from drowsy blue eyes, pushing a hand back through his sleep-mussed hair again as he glances at the clock beside his bed. "Um... 45 minutes? Just need to jump in the shower first."

"Alright. Come on up when you get here and we'll walk down together." Glancing out the window at the cottony clouds soaring overhead beneath the bright sun, she smiles. "You know what... on second thought, why don't we have Dorota pack us a light breakfast and we'll have it in the park?"

Nate grins, stretching his long sleek body against the soft bedsheets. "Okay, sure. Whatever you want. That sounds good though. I'll see you in just a bit."

And now, Blair thinks to herself, 11 years later and again, she is experiencing that exhilerating rush of sweet sensation, the wind in her dark hair, the breeze cool against rosy cheeks and bare legs, the sound of infectious bright laughter behind her encompassing her, warming her, as she soars higher and higher, laughing with girlish glee.

"Higher, Nate!"

With another laugh, he pushes her again, running out to the side of the swing as he grins - that handsome face alight with the radiance of the sun, the light of his love burning in those blue, blue eyes - as blue as the crisp sky above them.

"Blair!"

He holds out his arms to her and, with a laugh and a leap, she tumbles from the swing into his waiting arms and he wraps her in a tight, warm, safe embrace, falling back against the soft grass, laughing as he strokes through the tangled chestnut curls of her hair and brushes his lips against her smooth temple.

"You caught me," she whispers against his neck, her lips caressing the soft skin there.

"I'll always catch you, Sweetheart."

"You push me too hard," Blair murmurs.

"So did I, Blair... and besides, like I said, I'll always catch you. I won't let you fall."

She hugs him tighter and laughs softly, tracing her finger against the broad chest. "I fell years ago, Nate."

"But I have you now."

"And you had me then, too," she whispers almost inaudibly, then with a sly grin on her pretty doll face, she raises up slightly and rolls atop him, her hands tangling in his sun-dappled hair as she gazes down into those long-lashed bright eyes. "And... I have YOU, too, as well, Nate Archibald."

Nate laughs - the sound warm, vibrant and sunny as the skies radiant above them and he nods, a dimpled grin spreading over his boyish face. "Yeah, you do." He winks then, murmuring, his voice soft and husky, "Always have... always will."

Blair's ripe, perfect cherry lips curl then into a teasing, almost coquettish smile, a smile that Nate longs to taste, and so he does, rising up on his elbows, his lips sliding warm, satiny and sweet against those soft, lush lips, his own smile melting against hers as he wraps his arms tightly around her, sinking back down into the soft grass, deepening their kiss...

written by - Luna / Luna_c

And I'll write all the words that I can't say.

Sunlight falls in glittering arcs of golden light across the beautiful boy as he sits at the table, fresh paper spread before him, a pen poised in his hand as he absently chews on his bottom lip, lost in concentration.

He muses, sighing softly, shaking his head, blue eyes grown dreamy and contemplative as he lets his thoughts linger on the girl he loves, seeing in his mind the waves of her dark silken hair, her shining chocolate-velvet eyes and the luscious ruby of her lips... and he smiles.

Nodding to himself, he exhales gustily, tapping his pen nervously against the paper for a moment, trying to think how to begin... how to begin spilling the secrets of his heart – something he is unaccustomed to and uncomfortable with – truth be known. Yet, deep within the well of his own psyche he knows what he needs to do. He feels it in his gut. He needs to do this to secure his love, to secure his future, to be the man he needs to be, to be the man Blair needs him to be, the man she has always wanted him to be and, at one time, believed him to be... the man he knows he can be, if only she will give him another chance.

And so he lifts the pen and smiles a little to himself at how strange and surreal this seems – this sudden desire to express himself, to let Blair know exactly how he feels...

{ love letter }

Blair,

I've been working this out in my head – what I wanted to say to you – for some time now, but it's funny how something in your head seems so different when you commit it to paper. It never comes out how you want it to sound, but still... it's important to say, and so, okay, I'm going to try this.

Blair, the thing is... I miss you. I miss us.

It's like a whole part of my life is missing when you're not there. You're such a part of me and my life now that not having you in it is like missing an arm, or no,... actually, it's like missing my heart. I know I've never been overly demonstrative with you – never letting you know how I truly feel, and I'm sorry about that. It's just, well, that's the way I am, and I'm not trying to make excuses because I know that's not a good way to be - to keep everything inside, but it's the only way I know how to be. It's like I have all these thoughts in my head but I never know how to express them because it's too much, and so I just bottle them up inside me, trying to just deal with things, deal with my feelings all on my own.

The thing is though, I want to change. That's why I'm writing you this. I want to be the man you need me to be because you deserve that. I know you need me to tell you how I feel.

So... how I feel... okay, I feel love, Blair. I love you. I've never told you that enough. I guess I just always assumed that you knew it because you've always been able to see into me like no one else, but I know I should have told you more often. I know you need to hear it and I'm sorry for not saying it every time I feel it which is every day, every moment, because I do love you. I always have, Blair. You're so beautiful, so elegant and classy, and you're strong – stronger than you give yourself credit for – and you're so honest, so unafraid of being who you are. I look at you, the way you go after things and try to make things work, and you never give up, and I really admire that, and I don't think I've ever told you that, but I do.

I think one reason I admire that is because I give up way too easily. If things get hard, I just step off. I don't need the stress. I've always been cool with that... until now. And... now, I can't give up on us, Blair, I just can't. I know it'll be hard but I want to work at it. I swear I do. I want to be with you. I need to be with you.

I know I'm asking you to forgive me for a lot. Blair, I'm so sorry for hurting you. I was weak and gave into temptation and it was really wrong of me. All I can do is tell you that I'm truly sorry. It won't happen again because it's you I love. You're the girl I want to be with, the girl I want to give my heart to, Blair... just you.

Please tell me that we can at least try to work things out, that we can try to be together again. I love you so much and I miss you and I need you.

Please, Sweetheart, at least consider it...

Yours always,
Nate

written by - Luna / Luna_c

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/2nsxogh.jpg[IMG]

Last edited by hova4life; 09-02-2008 at 08:38 AM
Old 09-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

can you feel this?
my heart beating out of my chest.

Milestones;

Nate "Look, I haven't worn this sweater in like, forever
and I just pulled it out today and I found this.."
Blair "It's my pin. I sewed it there
so you'd always have my heart on your sleeve."
Nate "Yeah, I know."

Animation by Undeniable
Blair: [considering Nate's offer] The Prince will understand.
Maybe we should go to the ball together...as friends.
Nate: Absolutely.
Blair: But only as friends.
Nate: "Just friends." [Nate smirk's]
- 1X10

Top Five Videos;

And remember when I moved in you?
And the holy dove was moving too

And every breath we drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Nate: "Either way, it was worth it."
Blair: "Worth it?"
Nate: "Yes! Blair, I know how much your future means to you.
You've worked so hard towards Yale and everything."
Blair: "What are you talking about?"
Nate: "You don't have to lie. I saw the key in your bedroom"

Animation by Undeniable
Blair: "That key isn't mine.
I was just hiding it for someone else!
Wait......
that's why you were suspended? You told the headmistress it was yours
because you thought it was mine?....
thats the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for me."
Nate:"....I love you."
- 1X12

GIO Mix;

Listen here

Every glance is killing me
Time to make one last appeal for the life I lead

Stop and Stare
I think I'm moving, but I go nowhere

Fan Fiction;

Blair: "Do you think it's possible for two people
who have been through as much as we have
to really forgive and forget?"
Nate:"If we really want to, I think we can."

Animation by Undeniable

Blair: "A lot of mistakes have been made"
Nate: "If you're ready to forgive me,
then nothing can tear us apart. I promise."
Blair: "What you said before.
..I love you, too. Always have, always will."
- 1X12
Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Other Videos;

Fan Art;

Artwork by - ~*twilight*to*starlight*~ and Blair&NateFan
Letter written by - Beethoven

By - cranny_Fan

Other fan art can be found in the thread Photobucket

Other BN Goodies;

Click here to access
User name: Blair_Nate
Password: evermore

NB Fanlisting
Blair and Nate Fan

Future Thread Titles;

Because she needed his help and he abided, no questions asked.
Because love hurts...just ask NB!
Because Let's hold onto each other above everything else.
Because they're canon.
Because they're meant to happen and will happen.
Because even Chace ships BN.
Because SB can't stay in the way of NB for long.
Because they're the one that we want.
Because we rollin', they hatin' and she's riding dirty!
Because they justify our love.
Because their love isn't just something, it's everything.
Because the movie trailer guy ships BN and you should too!
Because he always misses her when she's gone.
Because nobody can compare to Blair and vice versa.
Because we are not as patient as NB are!
Because they aren't hateradoholics.
Because BN are our oxygen!
Because they are golden.
Because no matter what, true love always remains the same.
Because they're the Ace in the deck.
Because NB define each others identity.
Because we'll battle to the death for NB.
Because we're all in this together.
Because we're on a strict diet of NB eyesex
Because Queen B will sting the haters.
Because the Spartans will kick your ass into the pit for NB.
Because tick tock, tick tock, the NB BOMB will soon go off!
Because I never should have let you go.
Because I know you'll soon discover, you're never satisfied with any other.
Because baby remember you need me.
Because what we share is magic, heaven had a plan.
Because I was the first one there and I will be the last one to leave.
Because Nate is Blair's dream come true.
Because even though BN has their differences, their love is always true.
Because til death do us part is something that lies in each of their hearts.
Because once she learns to love herself, he'll love her next.
Because you're the only one that feels like home.
Because anything Josh can do we can do better.
Because he'll give her something to come back to.
Because we belong together.
Because i'll be waiting for you.
Because he took his beloved sweater to the Hamptons.
Because she can keep the pin and he will keep the memories.

1. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"-- An NB quote from the GG prequel.
2. "You never belonged with Nate. Never have, never will"
-- A direct spin off of "I love you, Nate Archibald. Always have, always will."-From episode 1,12.
3. Chuck taking Blair's virginity in VV but in 'You're the one that I want',
NB have sex and Blair loses her virginity to NATE.
4. In 'Gossip Girl', Nate tries to win Blair back because he misses her.
n the show, Nate tries to win Blair back in the beginning because of his Dad.- Episode 1.7.[
5. In 'Nothing can keep us together', Nate questions Lord Marcus about Blair; Turns to Chuck questioning Marcus.
6. The 'heart on your sleeve' pin is given to Nate by Blair in the books. The show completely degrades this when Blair places the same pin on Marcus' sleeve to make Chuck jealous.

♫ Song of the moment ♫

Daughtry
- What about now -

threads and counting
"always have, always will"
• for evermore •

Last edited by hova4life; 09-02-2008 at 01:03 PM
Old 09-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

hey guys!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:43 PM
Extreme Fan

rolf Hi guys
is better than nothing.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm going to allow this title, but I don't want to see the same next week. I'm actually watching the episode and not liking what happened even if I knew.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by innamorata (View Post)
rolf Hi guys
effing love the title!

Thaly, we gots it, LOL at ur posts!
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so disgusted by tonights episode.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
I'm so disgusted by tonights episode.
okay for things that should have changed:
we should have seen BN give the pin back for sure!!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How do they not show that?! How the heck is it so easy for Blair to get the pin in the first place?!?!

And WHY does Nate have the sweater in the Hamptons?!
Old 09-01-2008, 08:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I actually missed the episode but I knew what was going to happen, so lame.
is better than nothing.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

W...T....F...

i'd like my NB back pls. thanx
Old 09-01-2008, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh you don't understand Katie. That was the worst thing that Josh & company could do to us.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, she told him he could keep it in season one and now she wants it back, that didn't make sense.
Old 09-01-2008, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by -cuckoo bananas- (View Post)
W...T....F...

i'd like my NB back pls. thanx
yah they needed more FRIENDLY interaction. coz they got zero!