Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

Defectives{Chuck♥Blair}#410: Because "When I am with him, I'm thinking of you."

She was his best friend's girl, his (second) toughest critic, his friend. He was her confidante, her scheming partner and the only one she could really count on. They knew each other in a way no one else ever could, yet they continued with their lives never realising what was right in front of them. That is, until one unexpected moment opened their eyes and changed their lives forever. Once that line was crossed, it was clear to us that these two were never meant for anyone else.

the lists;

{ please PM Undeniable to be added on the shipper list }

the couple;

their journey;

{ the beginning; friendship; banter; uncomplicated; }

the supporters;

"Blair and Chuck, you know, that was um, we couldn't wait to kind of bring them together and they're two of our most sort of deliciously evil characters. So the idea of them being in a relationship together, we thought would be a lot of fun. And both actors are fantastic so, it caught on really quick and people were really, really rooting for them which is good, which is fun." - Josh Schwartz

"It's perfect. They're perfect for each other. He understands her like nobody else does." - Leighton Meester

"So you said you loved her. Never heard you said that before. About anyone." - Nathaniel Archibald

"Two thumbs up, I mean look at her." - Ed Westwick

"He is hot, he is british and covers it with that cute little american accent." - Leighton Meester

their journey;

{ the moment it changed; lust; butterflies; secrets; }

the actors;

their journey;

{ love's labor lost; heartbreak; jealousy; avoidance; }

the fans;

Chuck and Blair have the same hearts, the same souls and they complete each other, that's what I love about them. S1 was great for Chuck and Blair, right from the pilot we got to see how alike they are and the season ended with them being complete as one. In S2 I want them to miss each other and search someone that can fill the whole in their heart.
LALEY-FOREVER ~ Aurora

I think that CB are amazing together because they get to be themselves around each other. There is no pretending to be something they aren't. The love each other with all their faults and insecurities. Thats what makes them perfect, all the imperfections. They know they can say whatever they want to each other without holding back, but nothing will change how they feel. There is nothing fake about them. They are who they are, and they both accept each other for it.
loveelle25 ~ Elle

Chuck and Blair are a couple like no other, I love them because they both have such strong personalities and are very passionate about what they do and what they want, they understand and complete each other. I'd loved them to stop being so scared of what they feel and what can be together and find a way to fix each other and learn from their mistakes.
issa

I love Chuck and Blair because thier relationship contains a freedom for them to be whoever they want to be without the fear of being judged or held back. Their possibilities as a couple are endless, and I am so excited to see what is in store for them in season two!
K_T_L_N ~ Katelyn

Chuck and Blair dominates the title of soul mates and romance and by watching them, it helps me to believe that we will find our other half by just being ourselves. What I love about them is that they had a great friendship and it blossomed into something more because they realized that they belong to each other and no one else. I’m looking forward to more meaningful conversations between the two, so that they can clear up the misunderstandings, and discover new things together. I’m also looking forward to their hot banter; the foreplay!
starznangelz ~ Lilly

I wasn't shipping anyone on the show until I saw these two on-screen. They sure have that love/hate relationship that you see everywhere, but they play it so differently. The scheming, the bantering but still be able to love each other despite their flaws, that's how amazing they are together. What I'm looking forward in s2 is to see them being a real couple but still remaining themselves 'cause they could never get boring. They will have to work through their issues that were left in 1.18 but once they do, seeing them togethger will be magical.
jhlover ~ Vanessa

When I first started watching Gossip Girl, at the time Blair was with Nate, she seemed to be going though the motions of life. When Victor/Victrola came and rocked the 'golden couple,' it felt as if she'd finally come alive. The moment that Blair's lips touched Chuck's I knew that they were going to be my new OTP. There was nothing forced or fake about their relationship; they were made of raw passion. When it comes to fictional couples, it IS possible to have a truly realistic interpretation of what true love is; Chuck & Blair are that couple to me.
TheMusicLives ~ Beth

their journey;

{ finding their way back; second chances; forgiving; trying; }

their future;

The first season of Gossip Girl gave us the amazing beginning to a love story which will hopefully span the entire show. These two unique characters came together in a way that was both unexpected, complicated and beautiful and though they've been through alot in just one season, their story is only just beginning. Season two will bring a new set of stories for these characters and no matter what happens we know that they will always be a big part of each others lives.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 AM
Elite Fan

their love is...

so much more

Chuck and Blair are one of those iconic couples, the type that will stand the test of time and be remembered long after they’ve left the television airwaves. Like Rhett and Scarlett, Ross and Rachel, Luke and Laura, and countless other timeless couples, they have staying power.

Even if they aren’t always together, it’s common knowledge that they will find their way back to each other in the end. Their passion will keep them fighting, both against and for each other. Their differences will keep their lives interesting. Their similarities will ensure that they will always relate to what the other is going through. Their intelligence will keep them on top of the game and ensure that they don’t go down without a fight. Their blazing chemistry will keep them coming back to each other for more, unable to resist the magnetic pull that they have toward each other.

They believe in each other, understand each other, and know each other better than anyone else can. They’ve always been there for each other and will never fail to be in the future. Unlike a planned, arranged, relationship, theirs is unpredictable in all ways except one: that they belong together and always will.

for us;

{ i c o n s }

♥ Laura ♥

issa

issa; sky; iris;

{ f a n a r t}

laura; maz; laley-forever; maz; sky;

{ o u r . s o u n d t r a c k }

back cover | download the songs

I want to find a postcard
And tell her what I've found...

I want to say, "I love you,"
But I'm not sure I even know how.

perfect moment;

"I don't know if you know this but Blair loves the limo"

future titles;

Because the buttons don't lie!
Because Blair comes alive with Chuck
CB have to come up for air sometime, so we can get photos!
Because he makes her melt.
Because nobody's forcing her to be in this relationship
Because they are spontaneous
Because I still see your reflection inside of my eyes
Because "I don't know why it hurts to hold your hand."
Because they will fight and have hot make up sex.
Because nothing will ever take our CB love away
Because you're the strength that keeps me walking.
Because when you came into my life, I became whole.
Because Nobody puts CB in a corner!
You see everything, you see every part, you see all my light and you love my dark.
Because he was her first lover, and she was his first love
Because "Give in, give in and relish every minute of it"
Because hate it or love it C/B is on top.

Last edited by MPGirl; 09-02-2008 at 04:30 AM
Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT
He he he love the title
Old 09-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!!!!

Hi to everyone who said hi btw

The white party scene

lj
|tumblr | ★
Old 09-02-2008, 04:20 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! Great title!

This morning I am doing nothing at work too focused on CB .

I was so depressed after watching it. EL are too good and made it so real and painful
Old 09-02-2008, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! The OP... I still can't get over how prettyful it is
Elite Fan

Laura seriously stop crying or I'll hit you
Did you expect C/B to be a merry-go-round couple?
Elite Fan

CB deserve your attention Franci!

You're Welcome girls I thought the title was appropriate
Old 09-02-2008, 04:23 AM
Elite Fan

Don't hit me

I love the banter last night though! At the pool and the Princeton/Georgetown They make me laugh so much.

lj
|tumblr | ★
Old 09-02-2008, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

The banter was so welcome.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:25 AM
Elite Fan

Laura, I was the same!

The banter was essential, if not I'd be too sad
Master Fan

awww..Thank you for new thread!
I love title!
Elite Fan

CB always rock the banter!

Hehe rewatching the pin scene and I flove when Chuck said "you know Blair LOVES limos"

Yes, yes she does
Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

haha! The limo refrence was awesome!!

lj
|tumblr | ★
Old 09-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Indeed she does