Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Supreme Fan

A sweet nothing I posted on tumblr...

Quote:
She is surprised to see him there, but not as much as he is to actually be there, willingly even when she opens her mouth just to insult him. But The best defense is a good offense and she does defend herself; because no one ever do it for her, because she doesn’t know what else to do, because she is broken. He stays. It’s stupid, and crazy and she thinks he should know better but he stays and she is not alone anymore. It is a matter of fact. He stays and he slides down to sit on the floor, with his jeans and his pain and his regrets. He serves her his own heart on a silver plate, she could pierce it with a fork for all he knows, still he’s doing it. She doesn’t feel like pierceing his heart. The words he says mean something, the silence he makes mean something too. She just feels like staying there on the floor. He is for her nothing more than a waste of air, yet he did not deserte her, and with him there it seems okay to be broken. Yes, it’s okay. For a few minutes they can be broken together.

Friend, it’s getting late
We should be going
We’ve been sat here beneath these flickering neons for hours
while I am cracking their code, you are deciphering me
for i am a mystery, I am a locked room in a tall tower
Oh can you feel the gravity falling, calling us home?
Oh, did you see the stars colliding, shining just to show we belong?
We belong.
Your telescope eyes see everything clearly
My vision is blurred but i know what i heard echoing all around
while I am tuning you in, you are deciphering me
not such a mystery, not such a faint in a far away sound
Oh can you feel the gravity falling, calling us home?
Oh, did you see the stars colliding, shining just to show we belong?
We belong.
It’s love, it’s love that holds us
We will be alright
It’s truth, it’s truth that shows us
If we’ll walk in it’s light

(Deciphering me - Brooke Fraser)

"You're adorable" - Misha Collins 31/05/09
"Where were you when I was twenty?"- Jim Beaver 04/04/10
Old 02-06-2011, 05:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Who do you want to kiss first or do you want it to be at the same time?
The problem is that if Dan were to kiss Blair first (especially if it was a more direct approach like Pacey did with Joey), I think it would just give all the haters a greater excuse and leave people thinking Dan is the ultimate douche bag for attempting to kiss his former girl-friend/step-sister's best friend.

At this point I'd prefer for it to be mutal.
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 02-06-2011, 06:02 AM
Absolute Fan

@Swamy: very sweet post!
@ Lashy: point there.

This vid is my favourite right now, wish it containted scenes of 4x13 also, but it's
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 02-06-2011, 06:54 AM
Loyal Fan

i have this vision in my head of all the official writers READING fanfic just to be inspired with what first kiss to give DAir... and they come away disappointed that it mostly involves AU where they go to Yale, or pre-series AU, or affair!fic, or a one night stand!fic. it's a bit disappointing that there aren't that many fanfics out there that give this idea more thought, but then again it couldn't be helped seeing as DAir writers are likely thinking this was the only way they could bring Dan and Blair together based on previous seasons. I like the idea of Blair actually stepping foot on the Metro to catch Dan. I want Blair to do the chasing this time, simply because I think that between the 2 of them Blair is the most invested in another person. Dan is more willing to let Serena go than Blair is willing to let Chuck go. I personally feel that between the 2 of them, Dan will fall first but he would be the pragmatic one and not fight for her (unless she gives him a signal that there's something to fight for).
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica
Old 02-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah !
Maybe Blair will fall for him but he doesn't even see it, then blair will give up because she thinks he still loves serena then it will be dan who falls for her...Both of them will deny they feel something for the other and vice versa and we'll have confused and akward scenes with sexual and love tension !!! Oh I really can imagine that !!! I'm really so excited about the two of them !
Old 02-06-2011, 07:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Hmm... good point there Swampophelia. But I think Blair already fell a little bit in love or has feelings for him she doesn't want to feel and doesn't know how to deal with it and is in denial. And maybe Dan has fallen in love also, but he doesn't know it yet.

With the last scenes of 4x14 the boss of W magazine (I forgot her name ) is giving Blair a look like: "Oh girl, you're in trouble/so denying" when Blair told her Dan and her aren't friends. When DB got fired, I think Dan has come to a sort of realisation, but not enough yet.

So if the writers are going to do Dair and not just flirting with the idea, we have to see Blair don't deny it anymore and Dan finding out he has feelings for Blair also. I just don't think they're feeling akward because they have been hanging out as 'friends', but more because they find out they have POTENTIAL.

Blair has admitted to Serena Dan has a redeeming quality (if I remember correctly) and Dan to Vanessa that he has seen a different side of Blair way back in the episodes. So if they just hang out to be friends and as friends, I'm sure Blair would have told Serena the second time when Serena asked why she was up so early.

Quote:
Hands down
I’m too proud for love

But eyes shut it’s you I’m thinking of
But how we move from A to B
It can’t be up to me
Cause you don’t know
Eye to eye
Thigh to thigh
I let go.

I think i'm a
Little bit
Little bit
A little bit in love with you
But only if you're a
Little bit
Little bit
A little bit in la-la-la-la-love with me
Little Bit - Lykke Li

By the way: did they cut this scene out in 4x13?! Like they have done with the hairband and Dan touching Blairs hair scene in 3x02 (I think it was?)

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-06-2011 at 07:39 AM
Old 02-06-2011, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
@Swamy: very sweet post!
@ Lashy: point there.

This vid is my favourite right now, wish it containted scenes of 4x13 also, but it's
I love that video!!! Also love this:

Old 02-06-2011, 07:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

How about having D and B both lean for the kiss?

Old 02-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjelica2 (View Post)
How about having D and B both lean for the kiss?

yes why not ? But I think that everybody will agree if I said that any kind of kiss we'll have we'll love it as long as it means something !
Old 02-06-2011, 07:52 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
By the way: did they cut this scene out in 4x13?! Like they have done with the hairband and Dan touching Blairs hair scene in 3x02 (I think it was?)
I don't think this was cut as more of a retake of the same scene and then they decided not to use it in the final aired version. Interesting, it seems like they actually shoot DAir takes and then decide AGAINST using them quite frequently. makes you think that it's really all going to just be ship teasing for Dan and Blair and all they'll give us is a friendship (not even a one-sided affection or ONS or UST).

i don't think they've aired 4x14 until next week, so I'm going to assume you actually meant 4x13 when you were talking about Epperly, Blair's boss. Personally, I think it really is just friendship at this point for both of them, and something that they can't define that they're both still trying to figure out (hence the hiding from the rest of the world).

i don't think a Pacey or even Ben (from Felicity) sudden kiss would not work, seeing as both of them were "enemies" before and they don't have a shared past (Pacey was the other best friend, and Felicity did stalk Ben for a while). I'm thinking for them it will be either Blair taking something she wants, or a sudden flipping of the switch LoVe at the Camelot moment. Seriously none of the bathroom make outs can compare to the Camelot, at least to me.
"It's still a love story. Love stories don't necessarily end happily, or in tragedy. Sometimes they just end, and people walk away from them, affected, altered forever." - thursday's girl.DAir is the Endgame FFnet community Dom&Ariadne/John Connor&Cameron/Pacey&Joey/Kara&Lee/Logan&Veronica

Last edited by swampophelia; 02-06-2011 at 07:56 AM Reason: i have typing dyslexia
Old 02-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Absolute Fan

In my dreams I would like Blair to give Dan a kiss on the mouth out of excitement of something and then be suprised, disgusted of herself and hopeful at the same time. And Dan is like: WTH. (can you see their face expression ? ) and then Blair is like WTH and when she's about to walk away, he grabs her arm, they intense look at eachother and they start kissing.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:06 AM
Loyal Fan

what's the new thread title going to be again? we're close...

and yeah i can get behind that scenario too. but it's all in the execution. personally, i prefer some kind of declaration of feelings first simply because with Blair everything seems to go with the physical act first before the actual feelings. (e.g. limo sex)
Old 02-06-2011, 08:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
In my dreams I would like Blair to give Dan a kiss on the mouth out of excitement of something and then be suprised, disgusted of herself and hopeful at the same time. And Dan is like: WTH. (can you see their face expression ? ) and then Blair is like WTH and when she's about to walk away, he grabs her arm, they intense look at eachother and they start kissing.
oh amazing amazing amazing !!! Yes I really can imagine that !!! Dan taking her hand to prevent her from going but at the same time he's not really sure about what he is doing so he is confused and takes her hand and moves his face closer to her and then he kisses her slowly as if he wasn't still sure about what he was doing
Old 02-06-2011, 08:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampophelia (View Post)
what's the new thread title going to be again? we're close...

and yeah i can get behind that scenario too. but it's all in the execution. personally, i prefer some kind of declaration of feelings first simply because with Blair everything seems to go with the physical act first before the actual feelings. (e.g. limo sex)
I don't know what the next title will be, I guess it was Because Dan remembered her yearbook quote. Oh yes, declaration of feelings first then!! But then they end up both confused. So no kissing in the same episode with the declaration right?

Or something like:
Blair grabbing and taking Dan to a quite space/room.
B: "Can you just stand still and shut up for a second?"
D: "Euh ofcourse... but... why? Nobody's here?"
B: "I have to find out something"

And then B gives D a kiss on his mouth. Same face expressions (excitement/disgust and hope) as above mentioned... but then:

SL 1)
D: "And what was that for?"
B is dissapointed: "We have been actually hanging out lately, drinking coffee, going to the movies, now what was THAT for?! You make me feel like this new person. The person I wanted to be for so long. I have been thinking about it and since I met you, you always saw the best in me, no matter how I insulted you. And I just thought that behind this fake friendship - every little thing meant something more. At least it did to me, but I know enough... see you later Humphrey " and walks away. (sorry, I suck at love declarations)
Later Dan realising he fell in love with Blair and kisses Blair in front of everybody (!!!)

SL 2 )
D: "Are you sure you want to do this again?" (!!!)
(Flashback to the lonely holiday; something happend-between-them-scenario)
B: "I want to do this for me. Now are you?"
D: "Me too. I'ts surreal, but I never wanted something more"
Dan takes Blair hands, puts it on his heartbeat and they start to kiss

SL 3)
B: "Thank god, it's nothing"
D: "So that means there was SOMETHING? Thanks for trying though I guess? What a mess that would be"
- They laugh and stay friends, but somebody saw them so BIG FALL OUT. But they can hide behind: "It was just a kiss on the mouth, no tongue, it's not I slept with the guy/her!" and leaves all door open for DS/CB.
Or
- Blair lies/Dan denies and acts along... but know they both realise they have feelings for eachtother (!!!). Let the chasing begin.

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-06-2011 at 09:07 AM
Old 02-06-2011, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

You're playing with my shipper heart. Cant wait to see any of these to play out!