Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 02:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Caroline Lagerfelt/CeCe Rhodes #1: Because where do you think Lily and Serena got it from?

Welcome to the

1st Caroline Lagerfelt/CeCe Rhodes

appreciation thread!

Because where do you think Lily and Serena got it from?

Supporters
1. TotalDenial
2. CarterT
3. pretty/reckless
4. hell to pay
5. Kiss of Death
6. blondephoenixrising
7. yuzzz66
8. love fades
9. annablake
10. covington
11. blazing star
12. Freefall
13. adjjb
14. lilylovesrufus
15. glutton01
16. Fall Out Girl <3
17. bellagrey13
18. light me up
19. LuTiMegi
20. fitz4aking
21. xoxoEddie
22. Blairღ

Caroline Eugenie "Carolyn" Lagerfelt (born September 23, 1947) is a French-born stage, film, and television actress of Swedish descent, long-based in the United States.

Lagerfelt was born in Paris, the daughter of Baron I. Karl-Gustav E. Lagerfelt, Sweden's ambassador to Austria, and Mary Charmian Sara née Champion de Crespigny. She is descended from Swedish nobility and grew up in Sweden. Lagerfelt moved to the United States after college, where she enrolled in the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.

Follow Caroline Lagerfelt on Twitter!
Are You a fan of Caroline? Follow fan page on Twitter!

Celia 'CeCe' Rhodes is Lillian Bass Humphrey's mother and Serena and Eric's grandmother. She is know for being manipulative and elitist. When Lily was dating Rufus when they were both young, she made her choose between her inheritance or the boy, eventually resulting their breakup for the first time.

Serena at first adores her grandmother as a carefree spirit and looks up to her. But her opinion changes when Cece tries to manipulate Dan and his father to stay away from her during Cotillion due to his lowly status.
In Season 2 she is recovering from cancer and has changed her views on life (somewhat) and attempts to aid Dan in winning Serena back at the White Party. On the other hand, it is she who reveals to Rufus that Lily had given away their illegitimate child up so many years ago, causing a rift between Rufus and Lily again.

Cece's relationship with Rufus and her daughter are shaky at best, but she does cover up for Lily when Lily lies about having cancer and getting treatment from Serena and Eric's father William.

Not much is mentioned about Cece in the tv-series. It it mentioned that she grew up on the Upper East Side and she lives in Montecito, California, which both contains some of the most expensive real estate in the United States.

Cece: Darling, oh you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of you to turn yourself in so you could make sure your hair was done.
Lily: Yes mother, that’s why I did it.

Last edited by Blairღ; 08-13-2013 at 04:37 AM
Old 07-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

one word for this Op: AMAZING
Old 07-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!

Your OP looks fabulous and amazing!
TRA #2, P&P#3, and BPC #2 coming Fall 2015. Stay tuned for more demons, mutations, circuses, mysteries, love, and the fate of the world.
Old 07-19-2011, 03:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Thank You!!! :-) I did it quickly, but... If You say it's amazing THANK YOU! :-)
Old 07-19-2011, 03:15 PM
TotalDenial

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!

Thank you so much for doing this!

I will link it on our board OP, as well.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Haha! You're welcome and THANK YOU! :-))
Old 07-19-2011, 03:28 PM
TotalDenial

CeCe is so fierce! Love her! Love that she has chemistry with Dan!

Old 07-19-2011, 03:32 PM
Passionate Fan

With Dan too! She has AMAZING chemistry with Lily! :-) I love the way Kelly and Caroline are portraying both of them and I love the fact they are FRIENDS in reality too! When Caroline's in NY - they are seeing each other :-)
And HONESTLY, I think that Caroline is the sweetest, the cutest, the greatest and the most amazing GG star on Twitter! :-) Are You following her? Do You see her tweets? GREAT!
Old 07-19-2011, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

tftnt
Old 07-20-2011, 10:46 AM
TotalDenial

So glad CeCe finally got her own thread! She had SO many great moments in 418, and I wish she was on the show more!

Old 07-20-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

and i think her relationship with lily is much better now. as in the past seasons
Old 07-20-2011, 12:45 PM
Passionate Fan

And I love Caaroline. THE END lol

And now, seriously. I really want CeCe to be more often. I'd LOVE to know how she feels about Rufus and Lily being together NOW, after all those years
Old 07-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Master Fan

lol i wanna maybe some rufus and cece scenes too
Old 07-20-2011, 12:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

I loved her from "I don't like my ice to get lonely dear."
Old 07-20-2011, 12:58 PM
TotalDenial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoEddie (View Post)
I loved her from "I don't like my ice to get lonely dear."
Do you want to be added?