Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

neera, i'm kinda the same, i don't care about people that i don't know and that don't know me tbh

gracie, we should have a title of your misunderstanding then
Old 02-18-2012, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall Out Girl <3 (View Post)
my friend is taking these anti-depressant pills for it but she has it ordered by her doctor since she was in some kind of accident she told me it helps tho
oh geez but i bet because it probably makes her a little numb or something it helps

to me the biggest concern is my professor...since they're grading me i hate when you look over at them in the middle of the thing and they have this blank look and i'm just like oh noo what must they be thinking.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
neera, i'm kinda the same, i don't care about people that i don't know and that don't know me tbh

exactamente
Old 02-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
my friend is taking these anti-depressant pills for it but she has it ordered by her doctor since she was in some kind of accident she told me it helps tho
Aw.

My mom insisted on me taking diazepam (very strong pill) the morning before I defended my diploma thesis and I was dizzy the entire day Later that night, I was so paranoid when I drank for celebrating my graduation cause it's forbidden to mix that shiz with alcohol. My mom would have been responsible for my death.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-18-2012, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)

It was so weird when we were being late at uni and were supposed to say "Excusez-moi, je suis en retard." It sounded like you're saying "Excuse me, I'm retarded."

And another thing, I took Croatian for two semesters cause the teacher was out of this world hot, and we were discussing everyday stuff like guys/girls, and he was like what do guys and girls do the most? Croatian and my native language are very similar, and I said they fight a lot, but the same word actually means 'fuq' in Croatian. I wanted to disappear from God's Green Earth.
IKR, i'm basically total retard in french since i'm ALWAYS late

and DYING tho you had a point
Old 02-18-2012, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same, God knows how much I've been late in my entire life so far. There will be a special place in hell for me cause of that.

I did. Both are true!
I think that's one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And another thing, I took Croatian for two semesters cause the teacher was out of this world hot, and we were discussing everyday stuff like guys/girls, and he was like what do guys and girls do the most? Croatian and my native language are very similar, and I said they fight a lot, but the same word actually means 'fuq' in Croatian. I wanted to disappear from God's Green Earth
oh my god what did he say? "oh...cool" ?

Quote:
yesss world domination
Old 02-18-2012, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
oh geez but i bet because it probably makes her a little numb or something it helps

to me the biggest concern is my professor...since they're grading me i hate when you look over at them in the middle of the thing and they have this blank look and i'm just like oh noo what must they be thinking.
i knooow. like we had a subject about harry potter, and i had a presentation and i was talking and thinking, omg this is so weird i'm talking about harry potter.. so i looked at the teacher for reassurance and she was looking at me like 'wtf are you talking about' .. really supportive

did it at least help you with the defense, sltty?
Old 02-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i knooow. like we had a subject about harry potter, and i had a presentation and i was talking and thinking, omg this is so weird i'm talking about harry potter.. so i looked at the teacher for reassurance and she was looking at me like 'wtf are you talking about' .. really supportive
did you talk about ships maybe she was upset you didn't mention snape and lily.
Old 02-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
what did he say? "oh...cool" ?
He laughed, cause he knew what I meant to actually say and that it was an innocent mistake.

Quote:
did it at least help you with the defense, sltty?
Um, I don't think so. My nervousness overcame the pill and I didn't notice any effect of it. And as you can see, I'm still posting and alive, so it didn't kill me after babysitting boozy so much that same night.

Talking about one of your biggest fandoms at uni.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-18-2012, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
and DYING tho you had a point
btw, everytime there are posted these two smileys in a row i'm waiting for one to slow down and for them to crash or something /random

Poor Grace is so misunderstood, but she should have a title we should take 10000% seriously!
that can't a title, right?
Old 02-18-2012, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

why is gracie misunderstood?
Old 02-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_urban (View Post)
did you talk about ships maybe she was upset you didn't mention snape and lily.
she looked more like a james/lily shipper to me but yeah, i was trying to not get into ships, it was so hard.. i was talking about HBP and that's full of it

the funniest was when someone had a presentation about the people in fandom, and how they call themselves the HP generation and how they say their childhood will end with HP etc.. and everyone was like and i was like
Old 02-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)
He laughed, cause he knew what I meant to actually say and that it was an innocent mistake.
he sounds sweet too bad your relationship with him was probably ruined after that

Quote:
Poor Grace is so misunderstood, but she should have a title we should take 10000% seriously!
love it but carter might be mad at us for it
Old 02-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
that can't a title, right?
wut

THAT CAN'T A TITLE
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top