Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Teehee... I just go "awww" when I think about Jensen and Danneel doing this

Team Obsessed and Team Heart Attackers
Come read and review my writings at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/945831/Izzychase
Old 02-15-2011, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

haha ^ yes
Old 02-15-2011, 09:26 AM
Ultimate Fan

CUTENESS AHEAD!

Quote:
The guys just bantered, teased each other, teased the audience answered some questions from the audience, talked about Jensen’s dog…ok, let me tell you about Oscar because I have a story around that later. So we all saw Danneel’s tweet with a picture of Oscar. Oscar is Jensen and Danneel’s new puppy, they got him last November, he is a golden-doodle, which is a golden retriever/standard-bred poodle cross, in Australia we call these dogs groodles because you seriously couldn’t get away with calling them golden-doodles in Australia, seriously, anyhoo J&D went to Texas for the holidays and left Oscar and Icarus in their normal boarding kennel. On Christmas morning they get a call that Oscar is really sick, he can’t get up and they are rushing him to the emergency vet clinic. Happy Christmas. So J&D are beside themselves with worry and the next day fly home and go straight to the vet hospital to see Oscar where they find out that he’s really very ill, with a very high temperature and the vets are a little stumped. Of course J&D are worried out of their minds. What was happening was the poor little guy’s bones were growing too fast, apparently it’s common with large breeds and he’ll be large believe me, but I will get to that later. So little Oscar has HOD or Hypertrophic Osteodystrophy, a condition that usually means the puppy has to be put down due to the highly expensive nature of the treatment, but Jensen said that he and Danneel figured this is why Oscar came to them, because they can afford the treatment. The way he said it revealed a great big bit of him and his beautiful spirit. It sounds like Oscar’s always going to be a bit gimpy, but he’s up on his feet now and all is OK. Jared faked a bit of crying and said, “I don’t like this story” the audience said “awwwwwwwwww.”
Quote:
Now…back to the Jensen dog story. You see, my parents own a groodle, same kind of dog as Oscar. My parent’s groodle Teddy is MASSIVE! Jensen had said he wanted a big dog and well, he’s going to get one. I had a couple of shots of the groodle Teddy in my iPhone and I thought if I have the nerve I will show him. I ensured I resaved them to the front of my camera roll so he didn’t see the some 2000 shots of him on my phone and I planned to hold it for him, because my back cover has Dean on it. Anyhooooo…..so I finally get to my auto and I hand over my poster and while he’s signing I say “you know Oscar, well in Australia we call them groodles and my parents have one, wanna see” and he says” yeah of course” so I hold up my phone and show him the first shot and then the second shot in whichTeddy has a big bear in his mouth and said “this one reflects his personality” the dog is a nitwit FYI. Jensen takes my iPhone from me (o-oh) and has a good look. I said “he’s real big” and he said “how much does he weigh?” and I said “about 40 kilos” and Jensen whistled and says “oh!” and I said “and he stands about 5’4 on his hind legs” and Jensen shook his head and said “yeah I think Oscar’s going to be big” and I said “he’ll also be silly, but gorgeous” and Jensen laughed and handed me back my phone, without seeing the back I think, and said “thank you so much for showing him to me” and off I went, walking somewhere up amongst the ceiling lights.
Source

Quote:
When asked about upcoming projects or summer films, Jensen said his current upcoming project includes his couch and his wife.
*** I think we should incorporate this into our next thread title

Quote:
One girl asked about their worst fan experience. They both were trying hard to come up with something but were saying how their more mature fan base was so respectful and wonderful that they really didn't run into many problems. They did say, the scariest was this big bald guy that kept following them. He's standing over on the far wall and they'd been trying to shake him for years but he just keeps following them around everywhere. Of course they were ribbing Cliff who was laughing and smiling at them. Then Jensen remembered Stephanie Were, the woman who is posing as his wife. He said that was weird and creepy. He couldn't remember her name so Jared jokingly commented, “Yeah, isn't her name Danneel, or something?” We all laughed.
Quote:
Last, someone asked Jensen about his new puppy. He said he and Danneel did just get a new puppy. He let Danneel pick, so long as it was big, and she came back with a golden retriever/poodle mix and they named him Oscar. Jensen then said that they had a bit of a scare with him over the holidays. They boarded both their pups and went to Dallas to be with his family and on Christmas got a call that Oscar was not doing well. He couldn't walk and wouldn't eat and they didn't know what was going on. Of course Jensen and Danneel were freaked out and flew back home the next day. The Vet finally diagnosed Oscar with ??? (displasia). Basically he was growing so fast his body just couldn't handle it. But after a week they got to take him home and he is doing much better. But, Jensen and Danneel were doing research and often times with puppies who have this condition they are just put down because they are in pain and the owners aren't attached yet because they are puppies so instead of spending the money they will be put down. Danneel was horrified by this, but Jensen said it was why they got him. Because he had the money to take care of him and get him better. I was sitting there with my heart SWELLING and tears pooling in my eyes.
Quote:
Then a little girl got up to the mike. She said, “Mr. Padalecki?” And Jared just turned to her and said, “You can call me, Jared, sweetheart.” And the girl continued, “Mr. Padalecki, how come your wife isn't allowed to be here today? Because she is really pretty.” At which point Jared just MELTED (along with the rest of the audience.) He jumped off the stage and ran and hugged her. Then he stood at the mike and said, “Mr. Ackles, don't worry, your wife is pretty, too” before jumping back on stage.
Quote:
I was getting a postcard signed of the picture Wendy and I took with the boys last year that she had made and sent to me. I have to say that the way Creation Con handled the autographs and photos this year was REALLY nice. Things weren't rushed like they sometimes are. Wendy asked Jensen a really great question which you can read about in her journal and they had a nice conversation. Then as he signed mine, I asked him if Icarus and Oscar get along. And he smiled, looked up, and said, “for the most part. However, sometimes Icarus doesn't get why Oscar can't play with him all the time and I have to tell him no.” And I mentioned my parents new puppies and our old cat and how it was a delicate dance they had to learn to play and Jensen smiled and said yes and thanks for coming.

Source
Old 02-15-2011, 10:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Dear god can I just go and die now??? I can't handle these two!! They are tooo good to be true in this damned world!!!
Old 02-15-2011, 10:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Lol, they are so cute it kills me
Old 02-15-2011, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

awww! yeah i agree, i think that is a great next title..
Old 02-15-2011, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Maybe something like

Because their summer plans includes a couch & cuddles
Old 02-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Video with Jensen talking about Oscar (not the whole thing, it cuts off before he talks about Oscars being sick etc.)

Old 02-15-2011, 06:38 PM
Loyal Fan

These two are so cute- just when I think they can't get any more adorable they surprise me once again!

Team Obsessed and Team Heart Attackers
Come read and review my writings at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/945831/Izzychase
Old 02-16-2011, 02:39 AM
Master Fan

I know right ? they just keep getting more and more adorable
Old 02-16-2011, 07:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jensen talking about Oscar and his condition - such a sad yet cute story

Last edited by DeanBean; 02-16-2011 at 01:14 PM
Old 02-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Total Fan

Aww, that was so cute but so sad! Thanks for posting!
youtube; twitter; tumblr
Old 02-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

You're welcome, some more goodies:

Quote:
"God Willin' & The Creek Don't Rise", another song by Ray LaMontagne is packed full of sadness and loneliness and questioning and yearning and it really sticks in your mind. Wow! Jensen went on to explain that he plays this song alone in his trailer in Vancouver when he's lonesome and the other guys are out with their girls and he's missing Danneel and it is raining and how the lyrics sometimes really fit his inner feelings.

Also, I was thinking that we could use something that Jensen said in that video for our next thread title:

"Because they added a new member to their family"
Old 02-16-2011, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

This board is bad for my emotional welfare. Seriously, I know we asked for more J/D goodies, but my wee fragile emotions can't handle this, I'll man up though and take it for the team <3

Also! Combine both titles? Because they have a new addition and summer plans involving their couch.

xox
Old 02-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yes!

NEW THREAD: http://www.fanforum.com/f266/husband.../#post53879134