Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2017, 12:16 AM
Master Fan

I think there would be reasons for them to fight anyway. But the writers wanted some redemption arc for Val before her exit, I guess.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
yulan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

I liked it that Val and Kelly finally got along but it was so short before Val left...
Old 05-30-2017, 07:30 AM
Total Fan

I think they should just release all that sexual tension in the car and simply RIDE IT!!
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
TopManKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Kelly was horrible to Val in that scene. Why did she want Val to go bankrupt? What did Val to do her, seriously?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-31-2017, 08:33 AM
Total Fan

I think Kelly has been mean to her more than the other way round. Val gives it good though
BH90210 couples that I ship: Brenda/Dylan, Brandon/Kelly, Steve/Clare, Dylan/Valerie, Lucinda/Brandon, Colin/Kelly, Colin/Valerie, Brandon/Emily, Dylan/Toni and Brandon/Susan - huge fan of Brandon/Andrea as well
Huge Fan of 60s,70s,80s,90s, 2000s R+B, HipHop and Motown music
TopManKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

I agree.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

heyitsrachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

nice pic, but I guess it was supposed to go to Tiff's solo thread.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 06-19-2017 at 01:03 AM
Old 06-18-2017, 10:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Kelly was horrible to Val in that scene. Why did she want Val to go bankrupt? What did Val to do her, seriously?
Date Colin immediately after they broke up? To be fair, Val was smug to her on the phone when she wanted to say goodbye to Colin. But yeah, I hated Kelly's satisfied expression in that scene, even if it was deserved.
loveslullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Date Colin immediately after they broke up? To be fair, Val was smug to her on the phone when she wanted to say goodbye to Colin. But yeah, I hated Kelly's satisfied expression in that scene, even if it was deserved.
But she was moving to Dr. Greg pretty fast, right? Wasn't she also the one who broke up with Colin? And Val owed her pretty much nothing good? Oh, whatever.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-19-2017, 11:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
But she was moving to Dr. Greg pretty fast, right? Wasn't she also the one who broke up with Colin? And Val owed her pretty much nothing good? Oh, whatever.
Oh, I forgot about him! You're right but Val/Kelly hated each other. Whether it was warranted or not, they just wanted to see the other fail.

Re: the David/Kelly scene- Yuck, I hate it so much. Who tells their ex's darkest secret to their worst enemy no matter how well intentioned?

Quote:
I guess Val said this about Kelly
I'm pretty sure it was about Donna. I think that was Mark's b-day party and she was trying to keep David from working with her.
Old 06-20-2017, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, I forgot about him! You're right but Val/Kelly hated each other. Whether it was warranted or not, they just wanted to see the other fail.
Yeah, but I don't think Val ever wished Kelly's complete demise. She did scheme against her, but never in order to destroy her - it did not seem that way to me, at least.

Quote:
Re: the David/Kelly scene- Yuck, I hate it so much. Who tells their ex's darkest secret to their worst enemy no matter how well intentioned?
I do see David's intentions, but I guess he should have let Val come forward with it, and just tell 'psychology major" Kelly to shove it meanwhile.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it was about Donna. I think that was Mark's b-day party and she was trying to keep David from working with her.
Ah well, it works well for her too

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-21-2017, 01:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but I don't think Val ever wished Kelly's complete demise. She did scheme against her, but never in order to destroy her - it did not seem that way to me, at least.
I just remembered Kelly at the time actually mentioned either wanting her to die or kill her. Yeah, Val never took it that far.

ETA:

Quote:
Looking in retrospective, it seems to me that Kelly was much more dismissive, mean and hostile to Val than vice versa. Do you guys have that impression? Val was more scheming against her, but Kelly was more rude and offensive.
Definitely. Like Val pointed out, "She said a lot of things that destroyed me."

Bringing this over from the last thread bc I didn't get to comment on it. This was a much better frenemy scene than the stupid Vegas trip the next season. Light, small, fun bonding.

Last edited by loveslullaby; 06-21-2017 at 05:13 PM
Old 06-22-2017, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that was such a nice, normal moment between the girls. I wouldn't mind seeing more of it.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 06-22-2017, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Beverly Hills 90210

It's nice to see that they're spending quality time with each other.
heyitsrachel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread