Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Elite Fan

A few? I thought you were talking about just one (which we rumbled and tumbled about behind the scenes, dear fellow posters ). Well, follow your art high but, yeah, opinions. There's always #150, remember. What is it that you don't like anymore? LOL We never did fix Dylan being so far indented to the right for those character intros. There's just extra background saved before the type. Hell, I don't even need the type anymore.

Quote:
I need Mel! Where are you, Mel?!
Damn, my name is typed an embarrassing amount of times in these threads. Um, I decided to watch "The Notebook", finally, cause it just happened be on. And yes, this has relevance! I shouldn't even get into it tonight, though. I should just go to sleep. But basically ... HOLY . Now, this was a good movie, so it somewhat pains me (but, evidently, not enough, lol) to compare it to any of the last five years of 90210, but there's a whole mess of scenes that are, like, ripped from the pages of S5/S9/S10, but better. And all this time, with the other couples being 'Notebooked' in videos ... for the love of ... I was really quite surprised. I mean, movie and show, both very predictable (still done well; not insulting the film), but this is how it should've gone down on the show. Same essential dynamics sometimes, different execution.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
A few? I thought you were talking about just one (which we rumbled and tumbled about behind the scenes, dear fellow posters ). Well, follow your art high but, yeah, opinions. There's always #150, remember. What is it that you don't like anymore? LOL We never did fix Dylan being so far indented to the right for those character intros. There's just extra background saved before the type. Hell, I don't even need the type anymore.

Damn, my name is typed an embarrassing amount of times in these threads. Um, I decided to watch "The Notebook", finally, cause it just happened be on. And yes, this has relevance! I shouldn't even get into it tonight, though. I should just go to sleep. But basically ... HOLY . Now, this was a good movie, so it somewhat pains me (but, evidently, not enough, lol) to compare it to any of the last five years of 90210, but there's a whole mess of scenes that are, like, ripped from the pages of S5/S9/S10, but better. And all this time, with the other couples being 'Notebooked' in videos ... for the love of ... I was really quite surprised. I mean, movie and show, both very predictable (still done well; not insulting the film), but this is how it should've gone down on the show. Same essential dynamics sometimes, different execution.
I never compared The Notebook to DK. I see it now.

Is it stupid to put videos that YT rejects on there with a link to another link?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

I've never seen that movie, but I know a lot of people are nuts about it.

Quote:
Is it stupid to put videos that YT rejects on there with a link to another link?
Huh?

Icon by Court
Old 06-24-2009, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by emesoohci (View Post)
I've never seen that movie, but I know a lot of people are nuts about it.

Huh?
I mean when they reject the song. You put it up with no sound and link somewhere else to watch it.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

Oh, that would work. I've never had that happen before. They muted one of mine once, but I just took it down.

Icon by Court
Old 06-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, that would work. I've never had that happen before. They muted one of mine once, but I just took it down.
I've been doing that but maybe I should just take them down now.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

I'd leave them up if they'll let you.

Icon by Court
Old 06-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I don't know .. it's too green and too rectangle With the text we have above we need something thats a bit slimmer I think I don't know, I'll play around with a few ideas
Old 06-24-2009, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I'd leave them up if they'll let you.
Yeah they let you. Thanks.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I need my Dy/K quiz .. Jac?
Old 06-24-2009, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

Oh, I forgot! Okay, starting out easy - What were Dylan and Kelly's first words spoken to each other on the show?

Icon by Court
Old 06-24-2009, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Isn't it just ..

"Hey, Dylan."
"Hey, Kelly."

At the lockers? Aww I'm going to feel like a bad fan if it isn't
Old 06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
Master Fan

Yep! Told you it was an easy one.

Okay.....What was their kindergarten teacher's name?

Icon by Court
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Um .. Mr Simpkisin? Or something like that
Old 06-24-2009, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

BOO. Try again.

Icon by Court
Closed Thread   Post New Thread