Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2019, 04:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah I guess we could be more vocal...but some of the things I've read on fb etc are pretty ridiculous, maybe better not to waste our time, better off in our little safe bubble here

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Yes
Well they're pushing Brelly right now...
ohh I didn't think of that. You know I rewatched the whole series recently and thought ok I never got into Brandon/Kelly so this time I'll watch again and see if I can get more into them together....failed completely I thought they were cute briefly end of season 4 but after that I just can't get into it, he seems to always side with Val when she does mean things to Kelly and then he cheats with Emily and then in season 8 he has a full blown affair with this sleazy Emma character, Kelly admits she still can't trust him then he proposes but still isn't really sure he wants to marry her... ??? and the non wedding is finally the end I never felt that Brandon was really that interested in her, especially not when you compare the way Dylan looked at her, and knew they had this deep connection. I really tried to see what all the fuss was about with B/K but don't see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Yes, I really enjoyed the reboot, I loved seeing the cast together. I really liked the part with Jennie watching the scene of Dylan in the first episode..I teared up so much. And yeah, I noticed that too which is why I just stay in my little Dy/K bubble in here..feel safe and protected..
I loved that bit of Jennie watching the Dylan scene too. I love seeing all the cast together but I wish Jennie's character didn't have such an attitude it's like she's annoyed with everyone and everything, I want to see her being sweet and kind Probably more fun for her to play the other way though as an actor I guess.

Yes thank goodness for this Dy/K bubble haven it feels very safe and cozy in here
January174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I did ship Brandon and Kelly (but not like I ship Dy/K ofcourse Nothing can even come close to the chemistry Dylan and Kelly shared. ) and yeah Brandon did cheat but everyone cheated on each other on this show I haven't seen the Emma episodes ever, I've been meaning to watch that but not sure I want to see that side of Brandon.

And I actually like seeing Jennie with the attitude and being so bitchy to Jason. I don't think she's like that in real life though.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Nothing can even come close to the chemistry Dylan and Kelly shared.

Quote:
and yeah Brandon did cheat but everyone cheated on each other on this show I haven't seen the Emma episodes ever, I've been meaning to watch that but not sure I want to see that side of Brandon.
I'm pretty rusty with the later years but I didn't think Dylan ever cheated on Kelly right? although probably because they never really got back officially together until the final ep?
I think the closest he got was the fishing with Brenda in early season 4, I'm still ticked off with him for that

Oh gosh I really would warn against watching the Emma episodes...I found it and even the whole of season 8 just painful to watch, and the Emma storyline really really turned me off Brandon, actually made me dare I say it "despise" him and i loved Brandon seasons 1 -4, what a great guy etc. But I do sense again this is more Jason's request, sick of playing the good guy wanted to do something dark, but it really turned me off him and any potential for him and Kelly completely. so watch at your own risk or at least have some warm fuzzy good Dy/k material to watch right after
January174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by January174 (View Post)

I'm pretty rusty with the later years but I didn't think Dylan ever cheated on Kelly right? although probably because they never really got back officially together until the final ep?
I think the closest he got was the fishing with Brenda in early season 4, I'm still ticked off with him for that
Yeah, the fishing episode with Brenda (but Kelly was kissing Brandon) and he also kissed Lucinda back during the episode where she was trying to pitch him her story. But he did put an immediate stop to that and walked out.

I never really fully watched the later years..just the Dy/K scenes...one of these days, I need to watch.
Old 09-20-2019, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

*Lori89* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
Here's the video https://hollywoodlife.com/2016/11/12...nel-watch/amp/

I confuse them with canon
A lot of fanfic I've read for Spuffy is better than Canon.

That's how good some writers are & even many have been published.

I've never read a Dy/k fic. I might check it out.

I guess since I got them as endgame & I do see them as this b/c the orig. show ended with Dy/K together.

I haven't felt the need to read fic for them.

That's right I never saw the spinoff even canon with the show much less this reunion.

I have never been able to like BK together.

I didn't think Kelly was her real self with him like she was with Dylan.

This is important part of me shipping couples.

"The one relationship I'd love to see play out is Blair and Dan — just selfishly, honestly, b/c I love working with Penn." - Leighton Meester

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I didn't think Kelly was her real self with him like she was with Dylan.
I totally agree
Old 09-21-2019, 07:58 AM
Master Fan

I never thought about that but I agree with you guys..she was always sugary sweet with Brandon but with Dylan she showed him her raw real self and her insecurities. I just love the connection they shared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I've never read a Dy/k fic. I might check it out.

I guess since I got them as endgame & I do see them as this b/c the orig. show ended with Dy/K together.

I haven't felt the need to read fic for them.
This was the first fic I read for them and I'm so glad I did..the writing is just done so well. They really capture Dylan and Kelly. It won't disappoint Jaime
Old 09-23-2019, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

From 2016

Old 09-23-2019, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Awwwww ❤️
Old 09-24-2019, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

They were sooo close!!
Old 09-24-2019, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

They really were

Old 09-25-2019, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar

Great pics. I never saw those before.

"The one relationship I'd love to see play out is Blair and Dan — just selfishly, honestly, b/c I love working with Penn." - Leighton Meester

Jaime Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 03:18 AM
Master Fan

Old 09-26-2019, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Aw thanks for those. They fit so well together.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top