Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2016, 02:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanLovesKelly (View Post)
Jaime, I love your icon/sig! Very fitting for this weeks DOOL episode!
I keep trying to make JnJ gif icons but the quality isn't good enough.

I've made a few gifs but hate them.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jack%E2%...8/index13.html

There are stuff from Soap Digest.

JnJ are even on the cover.

Everybody is saying they would fire half the cast just to get Jack back on the show for good.

Well considering how Days is now with the newer cast except with Chad/Abby I agree.

I wish Billy could leave with Kate. He deserves so much better and at the Emmy's implied he is not happy or think the upcoming SL makes sense in some ways. I know he means with Ciara. Fans are saying they are copying the EJ & Abby SL. It is similar So far. Days is crazy to think that will work. It wasn't the SL that made EJabby popular. It honestly was only the chemistry between Kate/James that did that. I could really go on but stopping here on this subject.

I love your icon too.

I was a huge fan of The OC. I was one of the first vidders for the show even had a site for it and other ships. Dy/K were of course included.

I won awards too. I know I'm bragging but sadly this is about I have to brag about well that and the fact I was one of the first Spuffy vidders.

Ryan/Marissa got me to watch and then I fell hard for Seth/Summer. I always hated the writing for RM except the buildup though. I'm sure you did too. Season 1 of the show was awesome and yest did give me the 90210 vibe in some ways but even though there was a lot of comparison. I never felt like the show was ripoff. It was mostly the characters that kept me watching The OC after Season 1. I guess honestly the later years kept me watching 90210 too.

It was really hard to watch without Luke though at times. I could never get into the other couples to really care if they were together or not. It's embarrassing how much I watched my Dy/K edits of the show.

Then of course the edits I made for YT that they kept taking down.

That was mostly b/c my Spuffy vids.

I was stupid b/c I really should have just make another channel for Dy/K.

I made the first Dy/K thread on FF.

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/dylan%E2...l#post86251564

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-29-2016, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

Jack and Jen are one of my all time favorite supercouples. I was so happy for their scenes this week but they made me want more of them! That's the usual effect these two have on me Decades later and everyone still loves them I feel the same way about DK.

ITA with everything you said about the OC as well. S 1 was the best!
Old 05-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

I liked The O.C. well enough but never got the 90210 vibe from it.

Quote:
Glad you guys are amused about Brandon´s reaction as I am
My favorite reaction to them being all over each other is the photographer at prom, who was way less impressed than we were, lol.

They made TVFanatic's 25 Scandalous Affairs on TV.

"When Brenda decides to summer in Paris, Dylan and Kelly bond on the beach. Thus began Team Kelly vs Team Brenda and Kelly volleying between Dylan and Brandon. Hey, triangles have never been hotter than they are today."

Also ... RantChic's 10 Cutest ‘Will They or Won’t They’ TV Couples Women Can’t Help But Root For. (haha, remember this smiley?)
Old 06-03-2016, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that not only Dy/K but that 90210 in general is considered an iconic show and the spinoff will not be even remembered.

Mel thanks for posting those links.

Go Dy/K!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DylanLovesKelly (View Post)
Jack and Jen are one of my all time favorite supercouples. I was so happy for their scenes this week but they made me want more of them! That's the usual effect these two have on me Decades later and everyone still loves them I feel the same way about DK.

ITA with everything you said about the OC as well. S 1 was the best!

The gist is for anyone curious is that Ken Corday the son of Days creators in charge

the most now has a grudge for some reason against Matt Ashford. He is always willing to

come back for the fans though and still is close with the cast.

Read more at the post below.

Even though majority of fans want Matt/Jack more than any other character along with JnJ.

I've never been able to find out what it is exactly happened.

There is more in the post below.

http://www.fanforum.com/f29/jack%E2%...3/index15.html

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 06-03-2016 at 04:58 PM
Old 06-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I love that not only Dy/K but that 90210 in general is considered an iconic show and the spinoff will not be even remembered.

Mel thanks for posting those links.

Go Dy/K!

The gist is for anyone curious is that Ken Corday the son of Days creators in charge

the most now has a grudge for some reason against Matt Ashford. He is always willing to

come back for the fans though and still is close with the cast.

Read more at the post below.

Even though majority of fans want Matt/Jack more than any other character along with JnJ.

I've never been able to find out what it is exactly happened.

There is more in the post below.

http://www.fanforum.com/f29/jack%E2%...3/index15.html
Interesting...
Old 06-06-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This moment I will never get over.

Old 06-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love it
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

^ I like the way he hugs her but not the way she hugs him.

Sorry if I posted this before. I forgot where we left off.

Dylan & Kelly:
Excerpts from the BH novels

SUMMER LOVE
Quote:
Kelly decided that, for a black-and-white movie, Casablanca was not bad. Actually, it was pretty good. She liked the derring-do and romance and self-sacrifice. She cried and laughed and felt noble all at once.
She and Dylan were sitting at opposite ends of the couch with a bowl of popcorn between them. He wanted to sit closer, and she wanted him to, but she wouldn't let him. As far as she was concerned, Brenda was right there in the room watching TV with them.
The movie was just getting into the Paris flashback, where Kelly would find out at last why Rick was so hung up on Ilsa, when Erin began to cry.
"Thank goodness for videotape," Kelly said as she stopped Casablanca with the remote. Some game show came up on broadcast TV and she hit the mute.
Kelly went into the next room and found Erin fussing and howling in her crib. She picked the baby up and was cooing to her when Dylan entered the room, looking around as if he were afraid the place was full of deadly radiation. Men were so funny about babies.
Kelly handed Erin to Dylan and she cried more loudly. "Here. You hold her while I fix her bottle."
"I don't know anything about babies," Dylan said. He seemed as uncomfortable as Erin, holding her away from his body the way he might if she were a bomb.
"She won't bite," Kelly assured him. "She doesn't have any teeth." She left the room, certain that Dylan would find a way to comfort Erin, if only to get her to stop crying. It would be good for him to take care of a living creature besides himself.
She went down to the kitchen, and while she warmed Erin's formula she listened to Dylan and Erin over the baby-minder intercom.
Erin had stopped crying, and Dylan was cooing nonsense syllables to her. Kelly smiled. Jake Hansen was gone, but he'd left her with something valuable. She'd scoffed when he predicted that even a tough cookie like her would crumble when confronted with a little stranger, but he had been right. Erin had immediately become the most precious thing in her universe. Because of her own experience, Kelly was less surprised at how naturally Dylan fell into the role of nursemaid.
Kelly tried the temperature of the formula on the inside of her arm, and was about to return to the nursery when Dylan stopped cooing and began to talk.
"It must be nice to have a real family," Dylan said softly. "But let me give you some advice, kid. Don't get too close. Rule Number One: The only person in this world you can count on is yourself."
While she returned to the nursery, Kelly considered the advice Dylan had given to Erin. The baby was too young to understand the words, Kelly knew, but they gave Kelly an insight into Dylan that she'd not had before. She had known for a long time that he was a loner, and he hadn't had what anybody would call an ideal childhood, but she was upset to discover that he'd made self-sufficiency a cult. She felt bad that Dylan had cut himself off from the human race, and would have liked to comfort him, but that would have made things very awkward. Dylan might get the wrong idea, or he might get the right idea, which could be even worse. Idly, Kelly wondered if Brenda would still have any interest in Dylan when she returned from France.
By the time Kelly returned to the nursery, Dylan had Erin back in bed, and he was tucking her blanket up around her chin.
Kelly looked at her over his shoulder and felt very warm and comfortable. She enjoyed pretending that Dylan was her husband and Erin was her baby.
"Anybody can be a father, Dylan, but it takes a special kind of guy to be a daddy."
"I hope you're not talking about me," Dylan whispered, "because I'm never going to have a family."
Kelly hoped that just as she had crumbled with the arrival of Erin, Dylan would change his mind someday. He was obviously a special kind of guy.
Old 06-08-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

What's wrong with Kelly's hug?

I love those Dy/K excepts and getting into their minds in those moments.

I wish we had Dy/K fanfic or 90210 fic in general.

Amanda JER wasn't even the one that wrote Abby's birth. So really there is nothing good he wrote for Matt/Version of JnJ.
Then just a few months after later after firing Matt. Jack was recast and nothing like the orig. character at all. Missy must
have been telling the truth based on these things about JER wanting Jack wrote completely diff. Plus the exit was written
terrible. Jack feeling guilty for one of companies pollution problem in the past causing Abby to get sick.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 06-08-2016 at 08:22 AM
Old 06-09-2016, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What's wrong with Kelly's hug?
It doesn't look as natural as Dylan's. She's tensing her muscles and barely touching him. He's sinking into her as usual. It falls on the director, really.

S3 ...
Old 06-09-2016, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I found this in my PB and thought was perfect for our convo and in general.

It's funny I like the hug in Season 9 better.

Maybe b/c the scenery. That Season 3 hug is cute but not even long.

I honestly barely remember it.

The Season 9 hug it just felt like Dylan was saying I'm home Kelly.

We don't even see much of her during the hug anyway.

If only there were dailies of 90210.

I wonder if they would shoot that hug more.

Last edited by Jaime Bee; 06-10-2016 at 12:24 AM
Old 06-10-2016, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks nice.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-10-2016, 06:23 AM
Master Fan

So many pretties here! They're so precious.
Old 06-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

So many cute little pictures
Old 06-10-2016, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
It doesn't look as natural as Dylan's. She's tensing her muscles and barely touching him. He's sinking into her as usual. It falls on the director, really.

S3 ...
Mmmm...since Jennie has to turn around, maybe it was difficult for her to do that after leaning on Luke for a long period of time.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread