Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2008, 01:11 PM
New Fan

^^agreed....such a GREAT episode. And proved as well what a great friend Brenda was....she didn't want to betray Kelly.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Yep I aggree! This eppie was definitly a great start for Dy/B! It showed the viewers that even though they weren't dating they could still be close friends. It was really an unconditional friendship for these 2! I think this eppie really showed that! This whole season showed that.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

I always knew that Brenda would have to end up at California University with the rest of the gang. And even though it annoyed me that she only had two options (Cu or MU) in 90210 land, (I always saw her at Julliard or on the east coast)I felt really bad for her. In season 3 Brenda felt really out of place and I knew that going back to Minnesota was searching for a self that no longer existed. I was sorry that her roomy was such a ****** though, in the sense that she wasn’t the friend that Brenda remembered.

Anyway, it was really interesting the way she and Dylan both felt lost together. Dylan not getting into Berkley seemed to really hit him hard. And their fishing moment was really sweet as well. I think they both found some peace with each other.

David and Donna were always really cute when they were working at the radio station together in high school. It was cool to see the 90210 gang try to continue who they were in high school and then develop into who they later become. But I always loved David and Donna as a team. Also, Andrea trying out for the paper and realizing that that’s not what she is interested in anymore.

And the frat storyline… Steve, is just the total frat guy to me. But of the guys he is the only one who I could see joining one. I loved how he always wanted Brandon and him to do things together. Side note: are freshmen even allowed to join frats? Either way, great storyline.
Old 05-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love this episode too, i think after season 3, I really wanted to see D/B together again, I missed the passion between them, dylan seemed he was angry at brenda in that season or even worse, like if he didnt care about her anymore, he was a big jerk IMO.

But in this episode there was that chemistry in their eyes again and I loved it, This episode for me shows perfectly that B/D were meant to be and they were soulmates, even though the writters never told us they were....

I also agree withmajenna, I loved that brenda didnt want to betray kelly even after she knew that dylan wanted to be with her again, brenda didnt do it and i admire her a lot for that.

I hated how hypocrite dylan could be about his feelings for kelly, when he told her that he had been with brenda and kelly was all mad and he said "we are friends remember?" or something to that effect...just friends dylan?? if you wanted to kiss brenda in the morning!

I liked that steve wanted to mantain his friendship with brandon as well, about andrea i think it was good for her that she realized that she didnt want to be a journalist anymore, but i think it was VERY ooc for her.

Claudia
Old 05-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Total Fan

hmmm of course i love this eppy!!! probably one of my top 3 episodes...

i love it for all the reasons you guys said... but i BD were the main reason why i love the eppy... that scene at the pier were just simply unforgettable...

brenda and brandon talking at bbrenda's room was another cute scene of the twins... i love it wheh brandon said that it looks like they're gonna share their bathroom forever or something like that..

honestly i couldnt remember that much about the entire eppy.. but i know that it was a good eppy..
Old 05-11-2008, 07:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
honestly i couldnt remember that much about the entire eppy.
Well, here's a Steve/Brandon and Steve refresher:

I couldn't resist saving their footage when I did the David/Donna scenes.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:10 AM
Total Fan

thanks mel!!!
Old 05-12-2008, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I adore this episode

I love Dy/B's friendship & interaction in this episode, was very sweet & very real, I loved how their friendship grew throughout the season.

I also love at the end Dy/K's cute dishwashing scene hee.
Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for the cap!

Claudia
Old 05-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

Hhahah. I love their scenes together.

I used the pic of Brenda looking at Dylan but we can still discuss the other aspects of the episode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudypritz (View Post)
I liked that steve wanted to mantain his friendship with brandon as well, about andrea i think it was good for her that she realized that she didnt want to be a journalist anymore, but i think it was VERY ooc for her.
I can't decide if Andrea not working of the paper is out of character. I think it was meant to show that in college people begin to have different interest. However, I think a storyline with her working up the ranks at the paper would have been great.
Old 05-13-2008, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, IA with you, it would have been very interesting to watch an episode where andrea was confused about what major wanted to study, but at the end she chose journalism...because if i was sure about something on the show was that andrea loved journalism and i never ever saw she had an interest on medicine. Thats why i think it was very OOC of her.

Claudia
Old 05-14-2008, 12:55 PM
Total Fan

Love this epi... Brenda and Dylan rocked it. It was like both reaffirming their connection and finding new quality in their relationship. And how appreciative they were of each other, and found new bases to bond? It was awesome!

Also, I owe to this epi one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen on tv - and they made it without nudity or sex poses ... "Why not?"

Avi credits: QTPie41184

Last edited by sabriras; 05-14-2008 at 01:45 PM
Old 05-14-2008, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah, IA with you sabriras!

Claudia
Old 05-14-2008, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old habits die hard!

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 05-15-2008, 03:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabriras (View Post)
Love this epi... Brenda and Dylan rocked it. It was like both reaffirming their connection and finding new quality in their relationship. And how appreciative they were of each other, and found new bases to bond? It was awesome!

Also, I owe to this epi one of the hottest scenes I've ever seen on tv - and they made it without nudity or sex poses ... "Why not?"

i so agree maria....
Closed Thread   Post New Thread