Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've got to say that my favorite character is Donna. Surprise much? LOL. I mean as much I love Kelly/Jennie, I did relate more to Donna. The woman had such a big heart and she's smart...And you can clearly see a character transformation from girl to lady as the show progressed. She's an awesome friend to all the ladies, even the ladies who tried something her boys. I mean she really is the nicest person on the show.
Old 03-05-2008, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

I would have to say Donna too. You pretty much took the word's out of my mouth, Christina. All the reason's you listed is why she's my favorite character along with how she always managed to kind of seem oblvious to most of the drama that was going down especially in highschool. She really was the nicest character.

Originally watching I watched for her and her relationship with David. For the most part, that's what drawed me in. I didn't start caring much about other character's like Dylan, Brenda, Brandon, and Steve exc. until later.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Brenda because she is smart funny drop dead gorgeus and not afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
Old 03-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Hmm... My favorite character is Brenda as well. I thought she was relatable as the girl next door but also the "bad girl" Plus I loved how feisty she was and how drama always ensued!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

I'd have to say Brenda as well, she was a very strong person and she was someone who would stand up for herself, no matgter what Cindy or Brandon or Jim or whoever said.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going with Dylan. He was extremely loyal and encouraging to his friends, always reiterating the importance of keeping true to who you are and not letting others establish that for you. A cynical, weathered soul by nature, he kept his resentment for posers and unkind people in one hand while retaining an uncharacteristically abundant sense of hope/faith for himself and those around him. In fact, as (what I would consider) the tragic hero of the group, Dylan had the ardent task of sustaining an ability to trust and to love against truly powerful odds. He kept his sentimentality, his wonderfully wry sense of humor, and his visceral, unchecked emotions right on his sleeve. Nothing stamps out his spirit or his agony, and for that I will always be drawn to him. He's sweet by nature, has enough existential angst to hook me, and I found his presence to be crucial for the development of most of the other characters. In a way, despite his own self-destruction, he was the ultimate teacher and brother figure.

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 03-05-2008 at 06:36 PM
Old 03-08-2008, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice to read everyone's thoughts and stuff.

Quote:
In fact, as (what I would consider) the tragic hero of the group, Dylan had the ardent task of sustaining an ability to trust and to love against truly powerful odds.
I loved that about him. He really did defy the odds when everybody else had written him off.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

My favourite characters were Donna and Kelly. Donna was SO funny and I loved her little expressions and her personality was so awesome - she was always so friendly with everyone and she never seemed bitchy. I also loved Kelly - she had so many different sides to her and she really did grow into herself. I loved her bitchy side too
Old 03-15-2008, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Next Q: When Brenda left, we had new female characters come in (ie. Valerie, Toni, Gina, etc.). Who did you like the most? And why?
Old 03-15-2008, 06:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Valerie ! She and Kelly are my favs, I love their uh.. friendship won't be the right word, but their scenes are funny I just think Val was a great character
Old 03-15-2008, 06:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Toni. Only there for a short time, but she definitely made an impression.

As far as I was concerned, if he and Brenda couldn't be together for whatever reason, he and Toni should've been. It's totally tragic and unfair.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

Claire! Definitly Claire She and Steve were... "Dynamite!"
Old 03-15-2008, 06:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really like Valerie and Claire.

Val was just hilarious and could pull out this innocent facade whenever she wanted and they always fell for it (except Kel)

Claire was ver cool too. She was a very likable character and was one of the few that Kelly actually accepted as a friend and not someone with a hidden agenda I really like Claire and Steve's relationship too.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Claire I loved her & Steve's relationship, she was just awesome.
Old 03-27-2008, 03:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Court sent me this thing...and I think it would be fun to fill it in.

Quote:
Favorite

Actor :
Actress :
Season Premiere :
Season Finale :
Quote:
Least Favorite

Actor :
Actress :
Season Premiere :
Season Finale :
Just a reminder that we are not meant to disrepect the actors/actresses. So please, let's not make a big deal about why we least liked this actor/actress.