Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2019, 06:51 AM
Master Fan

So beautiful..

Jennie posted this on her insta today..

Quote:
This horse went back into the fire to save his family My prayers for all the people and animals affected by these awful California fires ❤️
Old 11-01-2019, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

I added a quotes section to the opening post. I hope the quotes I added are okay and if you guys have any more suggestions please let me know. I tried hard to find comments on her from Jason, Brian and Gabrielle but I need to search some more for those.

Quotes on Jennie

Her co-star, Luke Perry, describes Jennie with one word: "sweetness." "I am from Ohio and she's from Illinois," says Luke. "We are both farm people."
- Luke Perry
"It's the perfect vehicle for Jennie because it'll let people see how genuine she is. I had the honor of working with her for 10 years, and every day was better than the one before."
- Ian Ziering (*)
I think when you’re 18, your personalities conflict, and then you meet up 10 or 15 years later and the playing ground is totally different and you’re fine. ....the first moment I saw her it was like, Okay, this is going to be good. It was like, “Hey.” Then a hug. It’s like going to a war together. You’ve already been in the trenches together. You learned so much from that first war. That second war, you know what you need to do to make the set the most peaceful environment you can possibly have."
- Shannen Doherty (*)
"If you mention Jennie Garth, everybody just puts a smile on their face. She is beloved."
- Dawn Ostroff (*)
Shannon: I was more interested in talking to her about Dancing With the Stars. I thought she did an amazing job.

EntertainmentWeekly: But did you vote for her?

Shannon: Of course I voted.

Jennie: [Laughs] Oh, my God! No, you didn’t!

Shannon: I did! I voted for her and for Ian [Ziering] when he did it. They were really good. (*)
"Someone who has seen you thru your bad years ( teens, boyfriends, and hair) and your good years ( marriage, motherhood, and middle age(?)) and still ❤️'s you... that person is truly your best friend. I love you @jenniegarth You make me strong, and I make you soft. Best friends complete each other... #nationalbestfriendday"
- Tori Spelling
"It was the first TV show I had done, so every casting session was a big deal for me. I specifically remember Jennie Garth. She just lit up the room when she came in and read."
- Darren Star (*)
"I was in the editing room, watching the slumber-party episode. They’re all revealing their secrets, and Jennie Garth has this monologue. I thought, “If I were a teenager and saw that, I would have to watch this."
- Darren Star (*)
"I love spending time with her."
- Luke Perry (*)
“She’s been a kind of leader on our show. From that shy little Jennie Garth that first started, she’s like having a quarterback on the set.”
- Aaron Spelling
"Working with Jennie this time around has been unbelievable. I regard her as a true friend.
Our scenes are always really good. We work really well together, and we just like each other.
People come to different places in their lives, and you meet up. Suddenly, it’s like, ‘Oh, my god. I like you!’"
- Shannen Doherty (*)
"You have to get to know her cause, the moment you meet her, you're in love."
- Aaron Spelling
Old 11-01-2019, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Great quotes
Old 11-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wonderful quotes.

A little video from her instagram: (but the video has no sound in case you wonder)
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-02-2019, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Glad you guys like

Awe cute video!
Old 11-02-2019, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-03-2019, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Awe beautiful..

It was her daughter Fiona's bday today..she posted a picture of her and Peter at the bday party.

Old 11-04-2019, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's nice to see them together. They used to be a beautiful couple.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-04-2019, 06:13 AM
Master Fan

I'm glad they're on good terms
Old 11-04-2019, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Me too..their breakup had always felt so sudden to me. Glad they're able to enjoy parties together for their daughters.

Excited for this movie with Jennie and her daughter!
Old 11-04-2019, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Me too! I'm really curious.
Old 11-05-2019, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Jennie's daughter is really going to star with her? Wow, first Ian's divorce, then this - an another premonition from the reboot.

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 11-05-2019, 06:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lori89* (View Post)
I'm glad they're on good terms
Me too.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 11-05-2019, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Old 11-05-2019, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
So Jennie's daughter is really going to star with her? Wow, first Ian's divorce, then this - an another premonition from the reboot.
The show seems to have a vision into the future..hopefully the stalker storyline won't be the next thing.