Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks for the new thread

And thanks for all the news and pics you guys bring around this thread
Before I didn't even know that Jennie has her own blog

I love all the last caps of her dancing She looks so great !

Aww, and I'm so happy Tori was there too

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-23-2007, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Hey!

Jeanie was great! I think she has a great chance of winning! It was great to see Tori there! The last picture I saw of Tori she had long hair, so it took me a few minutes to pick her out. I really hope Shanon goes, I think it wouldbe great to see her there!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Thank you guys for the links and caps. Jennie looked beautiful and radiant.

Although her dance this week wasn't as good as last weeks was, she still showed great confidence. I am so happy that she seems to be really enjoying herself more than ever. I love happy Jennie.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 10-23-2007, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Well, half the fun is sharing her steps with the kiddies.

Old 10-23-2007, 10:34 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! We just might get our wish! Read below...

From Jennie's blog:

Hey everyone!

Last night was a crazy night, wasn’t it? If you were watching, then I’m sure you saw Marie Osmond faint after her performance, but you should know that she is doing just fine, which we’re all very happy about.

Her collapse did freak me out. We were watching backstage and all of a sudden she just fell down. I knew right away that something bad was happening. A lot of people thought that she was joking and she was just doing something silly, but I knew because she wasn’t moving and it freaked me out so bad because I love her. She’s such a fun, wonderful and positive person. We were all scared because we didn’t know what it was. Luckily, her family knew that was something that happens to her — she faints. It wasn’t shocking to them because they knew what was happening, which was reassuring. They didn’t panic at all and that made me feel like everything was going to be okay.

After that, I had to get back in the zone for my samba since I wasn’t performing until later in the show. It was such a fun dance to do – with an even more fun outfit to wear! I would have never dreamt I’d be wearing something like that. Ever. But I loved it. It’s probably my favorite outfit so far, just because it’s shaky and lively. And it’s yellow, which is a happy color.

Even with the flirty dress, I’ll admit it wasn’t my best performance here. I could have done a lot better. The dance had its moments. I watch myself from the outside when I’m dancing sometimes and I’m not really in the moment. I had a couple of missteps and every time I misstep, I seem to check out mentally and think, “How do I fix what’s happening?” From that point forward, I’m just sort of bad for the rest of the dance.

But I’ve also learned that faking it goes a long way! Usually when I mess up I would be just be like, “Oh, stop! I can’t go on!” But Derek has taught me to keep going and just smile and nobody will know – and that is definitely true! So now I just have to be more comfortable and confident in covering up my mistakes!

I’m pretty content with my score – 25, my third highest of the competition so far, so it’s nothing to complain about. I just hope I continue to improve from here on out. I really don’t remember what the judges said about the dance because it’s such a blur afterwards. I think they’re always accurate, though, and I think that Len Goodman likes me, which I’m really happy about! It’s always good to have one on your side!

Did you all see Tori Spelling in the audience? I was ecstatic that she could make it. Tori and I are very close. Even though we don’t get to see each other a lot, we’re like sisters. I would do anything for Tori and she would do anything for me in a heartbeat. You don’t have that bond with people very often. I have that with Tori and Luke Perry and Ian Ziering. Those are the people that I grew up with – they’re my soul siblings. Ian came last week so I’m hoping Luke can come soon.

I’m also trying to convince Tori to do Dancing with the Stars. She looks amazing already. I don’t think there’s any reason why she shouldn’t do it! Do you?

Get ready for the results tonight! I’ll catch up with you later!

- Jennie
Brad Jen
Old 10-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!

That is all. Thanks for posting.
Old 10-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
OhmygodOhmygodOhmygod!

I knew that would brighten your day!

From TVSquad.com

Jennie Garth and Derek Hough (Samba) - Jennie was feeling the pressure of getting a higher score last week. She wanted all of her future scores to be equally high or higher. Derek did his best to help Jennie find her diva side, and brought her to a hip hop choreographer. Jennie was a bit embarrassed initially, but eventually believed that she could shake it "like a salt shaker." Jennie looked even more at ease in her Samba (performed to Jamiroquai's "Cosmic Girl"), and I'm glad that her confidence keeps increasing each week. The character of the dance was exactly what it needed to be, but I spotted a few parts where Derek and Jennie were out of sync with one another. The camera cut to Tori Spelling in the front row, and I thought it was funny that her husband had to sit further back to make way for the stars of Samantha Who?.

Bruno noticed that Jennie "ran out of puff" midway through the performance. Carrie Ann also saw some stumbles, but acknowledged that it was a weird night. Jennie did look visibly upset when Marie was interviewed backstage. While she appreciated Jennie's attempts at sexiness, Carrie Ann wanted her to "mean it" more. Len disagreed with the other judges and thought it was far better than they had mentioned. I think Len might have a little crush on Jennie! We got another Marie update--Tom told us that the producers wanted Marie to rest up in her trailer, so she wasn't backstage at the moment. Score: 25 (8, 9, 8). Backstage, Derek promised more booty-shaking from Jennie if the couple advanced.

From EW.com

Jennie Garth and Derek Hough's samba (25/30) wasn't as loose and bootylicious as Scarily Spicy Salsa's. Jennie is still thinking through her dances instead of feeling them, and the judges haven't let her off too easy yet. I don't think she's in any danger of going home, though, because she's been so damn endearing during rehearsal footage lately. Jennie's expression and squeaky-nerdy ''Oh!'' upon seeing hip-hop choreographer Aisha Francis relentlessly shake her thang in the middle of an empty room was priceless, as was basically everything about their ''lesson.'' Many of the stars on this show get more annoying as we get to know them better; with Jennie, it's the opposite. I hope she follows Bruno's advice: ''You have to keep the puff going.'' Apparently Bruno loves to smoke weed in group settings. Raise a jazz hand if you're surprised!

actingup Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 12:54 PM
Love Jennie Garth and Mel. I think Cameron is being given inflated scores - he is not that great.

Crystal Ball Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 12:10 PM
I'd like to see Jennie & Derek go to the end, I think he's a great dancer for a guy his age. Jennie is doing a lot better. I just don't want Sabrina to win.

Mimi Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 10:58 AM
Jennie is too "girl-next-door".

Shelley Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 10:01 AM
I think the bottom 2 will be Mark/Kym and Jennie/Derek. Jennie's starting to get on my nerves with her giggly "I'm a Mommy and I don't really do that Tee Hee Hee".

Sean Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 09:28 AM
I was saying that Jane Seymour seemed like Edyta's sexy Mom last night in the way she dressed. But she could work it. Shame her dance and Jennie Garth's dance didn't really have power or speed. Jennie is the girl next door women watching I bet live through.

Nitwit Tue, Oct 23, 07 at 09:10 AM
Jennie: Sorry the fires and Marie upset you. Maybe you should go back to 90210.
Brad Jen
Old 10-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Awwww, that's AWESOME It's so great Jennie said that and like her I hope Luke will be able to come too
And I still want to see Jason there too since he was there for Ian

Thanks for the caps with her kids So adorable !

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-23-2007, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Hopefully Jennie is safe this week and Luke shows up to support her next week. Better safe than sorry!!

After tonight's elimination, everyone else will be on a pretty level playing field next week so who knows how long Jennie will remain on the show?

There are so many good couples this season and you can't really predict who will go or who will stay.
Brad Jen
Old 10-23-2007, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread! and for adding me to the fan list...

I just watched the video of Jennie´s dance..she looks amazing in that dress! I love her sparking smile and attitude, I really hope she wins the season...Too bad I can´t vote for her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMUSH (View Post)
Did you all see Tori Spelling in the audience? I was ecstatic that she could make it. Tori and I are very close. Even though we don’t get to see each other a lot, we’re like sisters. I would do anything for Tori and she would do anything for me in a heartbeat. You don’t have that bond with people very often. I have that with Tori and Luke Perry and Ian Ziering. Those are the people that I grew up with – they’re my soul siblings. Ian came last week so I’m hoping Luke can come soon.

I’m also trying to convince Tori to do Dancing with the Stars. She looks amazing already. I don’t think there’s any reason why she shouldn’t do it! Do you?

Get ready for the results tonight! I’ll catch up with you later!

- Jennie
Awwwwwwww...how cute is that?? I love how they are so close...It was great to see Tori in the audience, I hope Jason can be there also!! that would make my day...
Thanks for bringing all this news, girls, it´s good to know about Jennie.
Old 10-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Elite Fan

Have you seen last week's dance yet, Caro? It was the best so far.

YouTube - Dancing With The Stars - Week 4- Jennie Garth

Old 10-23-2007, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Have you seen last week's dance yet, Caro? It was the best so far.
Yes, I´ve seen it and I love it! The red dress fitted perfectly ...I don´t know how to say it, but she made really great movements with the skirt!

You Tube is not working for me right now, so I can´t watch her performances in the 3 first weeks, but as soon as I can I´ll do it.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so random with these pics, but I just love a person that can laugh so much. What did I say in the last thread, that Jennie's light-spirited?

Old 10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm so random with these pics, but I just love a person that can laugh so much. What did I say in the last thread, that Jennie's light-spirited?
Well, she definitely has a contagious laugh, her smile is gorgeousl!...I loved her character in WILAY...

Btw, I found this song and I think it fits perfectly for Jennie...

Beautiful

Like a thunderstorm on a summer day
She came out of nowhere and I can say
She´s a supernova shinin´ through the night
A never sleeping satellite

She´s a damn good reason for the sun to rise
When you see her smile in the morning light
When she cries, she cries a wishing well
Plays hide and seek with the hounds of hell

She throws you down to take you high
Into her private sky

She´s so
Beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful beautiful
Magical, mystical, irresistible, cosmical
A wonderful overkill and most of all beautiful
Ooooh ooh ooh I have ooh ooh ooh
She´s so oooh ooh ooh
I have ooh ooh ooh
Beautiful
mmh so beautiful

You wanna call her name from the highest hill
And she´s better than a 5-million-dollar bill
She swims with you to Atlantis´ coast
To keep you safe while the world explodes

She´s diving down to keep you high
Inside her velvet sky

She´s so
Magical, mystical, irresistible, cosmical
A wonderful overkill and most of all beautiful
Ooooh ooh ooh
She´s so beautiful
She´s so oooh ooh ooh
I have ooh ooh ooh
Beautiful

She´s a mermaid who´s left her fairytale
She wrote the brand new song for the nightingale
Sometimes I think she´s invented but
Thank God she´s made of flesh and blood.

She´s everything I´ve ever missed the more
But most of all she is

Beautiful wonderful powerful magical mystical
Irresistible overkill and most of all beau-ti-ful
Ooooh ooh ooh
She´s so beautiful
She´s so oooh ooh ooh
I love her, her, her

If I had clips of her, I would do a video with it, ´cause this song is beautiful, just like her!
Old 10-23-2007, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

From TVCocktail.com

If only Jennie Garth would just believe in herself a wee bit more, she could be up in the top two or three every week. She kicked some serious butt the last two weeks, pushing young Derek around on the dance floor as though he were her pool boy, but something was amiss in her samba this last night. She started out a little off, I think, and wasn’t quite on top of all her individual moves. When she’s with Derek, spinning or splitting or whatever, Jennie is right on, but alone she lacks self confidence. Even after booty shaking lessons with a professional, she still didn’t quite have the milkshake that would bring the other boys to the yard. Carrie Ann and Bruno appreciated her getting more out of her comfort zone and trying to be more sexy, but noticed she ran low on steam by the end. Len, once again, came to her rescue and gave her a higher score than the other judges. (Am I sensing a little 90210 fan in ol’ Lennie?).

I totally agree. Jennie's performances have been awesome considering she's NEVER DANCED BEFORE (unlike Sabrina Bryan who dances/sings for a living and has a dance DVD for pete's sake!, Jane Seymour who once studied to become a prima ballerina, Melanie Brown who also sings/dances for a living, and Marie Osmond who has been singing and dancing all her life!) and has been getting better each week! She really does have the whole package: beauty, grace, flexibility and strength.

I kinda had a feeling the Latin dances would be her Achilles' heel cuz she herself said she's better at the standard ballroom dances, but since her confidence has been building each week, she did a pretty good job considering!! And she looked YUMMY in that yellow outfit.
Brad Jen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread