Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Yes, a third marriage is a lot, but that is not the point of contention. When Jason asked if this was Shannen's fourth or fifth marriage- the audience reacted. He was jabbing her, although I'm sure he was just teasing.

A few years ago Tori mentioned that no one from the cast keeps in touch with her (except Jennie), so I knew that Jason and Tori weren't in touch.

OT: Rachel, what happened with Tiff and Jennie?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
I have no idea but I've heard on this board that they are no longer on speaking terms. I remember when ask Tiffani, who does she still keep in touch with, she said just "Jason."
Old 11-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby_Slippers (View Post)
Yes, a third marriage is a lot, but that is not the point of contention. When Jason asked if this was Shannen's fourth or fifth marriage- the audience reacted. He was jabbing her, although I'm sure he was just teasing.
I agree It's not as light as let's say, Jennie were pregnant and he joked about if this is her fourth or fifth child, because in this case, failed marriages are one of the many things people bashed and mocked Shannen for, and everyone who knows her knows about it, too. Not saying it's not a valid reaction from him, ofc...and I saw it as him just trying to make the audience laugh with a light joke if you ask me, lol. I just think it's one of those unfair situations where some people will always hold a woman's past against her, but if it's a man who has that same past, the story is very different. Anyway, that was a blatant tanget from me there, sorry

Maybe it's hard to remember sometimes that they are not actually related, you know? I'm sure they would be happy to catch up with each other, though (and so would we!)

Quote:
That's the eternal question in this board, R

Quote:
I remember when ask Tiffani, who does she still keep in touch with, she said just "Jason."
Now, that sounds like something Valerie would say ...(here I am mixing the show with the RL again...sorry )

And...here's a picture I'd never seen before Never seen Calendar Girl, btw Should I?

Old 11-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
And...here's a picture I'd never seen before Never seen Calendar Girl, btw Should I?
I never seen that before either. Should you what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet's Walk (View Post)
That's the eternal question in this board, R
I was thinking it might have something to do with Peter on the Fastlane in 2002-2003. But I may be wrong.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Should she see it?

I haven't watched it in a really long time, but I generally liked it. It probably won't be a favorite but I can promise it's much better than a bad TV movie. How's that? Well, you should see it just because it was Jason's first big-screen major co-starring theater release.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Should she see it? :
Thanks for that. I lost it for a moment.

I've never seen it either. I'll try to look it up at the library.

Source: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lc...44efo1_500.jpg
Old 12-14-2011, 07:19 AM
New Fan

Was watching Bag of Bones the other night on A&E, and Jason Priestly had a role in it. It was a bit odd seeing him on screen again after so many years. Did anyone else catch it? He looks like he lost a little bit of weight, but he still has that scruffy beard thing.
Old 12-17-2011, 09:10 PM
Elite Fan

No, but I saw so many advertisements for the series, it was ridiculous. Had I known he had a bit part, I might have actually watched.

I see that Jason also did a guest stint on Psych recently.
Old 12-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Master Fan

Also, it seems like he's been spending more time on Twitter, which is something I can't complain about, at all

Quote:
Thanks for all the love @Psych_USA fans! I did enjoy my time with @Jennigan we have been friends a long time... Catch my show #CallMeFitz!
Old 12-18-2011, 01:17 AM
Elite Fan

So who's @Jennigan?
Old 12-18-2011, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

Actress Jennifer Finnigan. I only know her from the show "Close to Home", which I never watched, lol, but I remember it was advertised a lot while watching Gilmore girls episodes on The WB.

Ohhh and I just saw that she posted a link for the video of the Psych episode on her twitter!

Quote:
Fun clip and article! Miss my buddy @Jason_Priestley!Jason Priestley takes on Shawn Spencer on 'Psych' -- VIDEO
An extract of the article:
Quote:
Priestley says he's been a longtime fan of Psych, but it was the chance to work with Finnigan that lured him into guesting on the series. "Jennifer Finnigan and I have been great friends for a very long time," Priestley says. "We’ve always wanted to work together but have never had the opportunity."

For Priestley, the episode, which was filmed near Whistler, British Columbia, felt like being on a ski vacation with friends -- that is, if your vacation included 14 hours of work. Still, filming was an enjoyable experience for the actor, thanks to his fellow guest star. "Finnigan killed it," Priestley says. "I found myself sitting back and watching her going ‘Wow, Finnigan is really good' and that, of course, is such a misstep for an actor."

Viewers will have to tune in Wednesday to see if Shawn Spencer can bring the criminal pair to justice. And don't count out Priestley's return to the series in later episodes. "I personally would love to come back to the show," he says. "If they ever endeavored to invite me back I would certainly relish the opportunity."
Read and watch the whole thing HERE.
Old 12-30-2011, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 12-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome news & great pics!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Does anyone know what was the series called that Jason was in after 90210 ended? That guy from "Ed" was also in it. I forgot what was it called. It was quickly cancelled but I'm trying to find it on YouTube.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

You're probably thinking of "Love Monkey".