Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2021, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dan was born arround 1968/69 and Andrea 1974 (what I read on the 90210 wiki page). And Jesse was the same age as Dan.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-25-2021, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well there you go, it is usually not considered such a big difference, no? But there is a difference in status of a college freshman and a postgrad.

Then again, nothing was really clear with this show because of all the rewerites. Dylan's 18th birthday was in 1992 so that means he was born in 1974, but Kelly's was in 1993, which makes her born in 1975. In S3 Donna was older than Dylan, but from S6 onwards she was declared the youngest, along with David. Andrea's birthday was never mentioned. (This has nothing to do with the men she dated, I am just ranting on the unreliability of this show and information about it )

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-25-2021, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

You´re smart
Gabrielle Carteris was already 29 (!) when she started playing Andrea. But you didn`t see it IMO. The other actors matched the age of their characters pretty well.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-25-2021, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You´re smart
Gabrielle Carteris was already 29 (!) when she started playing Andrea. But you didn`t see it IMO. The other actors matched the age of their characters pretty well.

Her age did not show so much in S1, I agree. The cap I posted above is from Gentle Art of Listening, S1, and she did not seem 29. Maybe she could even pass for a teenager. She was quite pretty in S1, IMO.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 02-26-2021, 04:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Gabrielle looked so young.
Old 02-27-2021, 02:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-11-2021, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

S2 Andrea - swipe for all parts:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-13-2021, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-14-2021, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-15-2021, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha I loved that dream
Old 03-16-2021, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was funnier than her S3 dream, IMO.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-16-2021, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
That was funnier than her S3 dream, IMO.
I never understood why Dylan was in her season 3 dream? That was long before she started spending time with him for his manuscript. I got the teacher and Brandon being there (her crushes), but Dylan? That felt so forced.
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 03-17-2021, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I never understood why Dylan was in her season 3 dream? That was long before she started spending time with him for his manuscript. I got the teacher and Brandon being there (her crushes), but Dylan? That felt so forced.
I am not sure. Maybe because he was sort of supposed to be everybody's crash. I guess he was also one of the "Gill's boys", so to speak, one of those he used to hang out with in private (they went srfing together) and obviously he was one of his favorites that he promoted while sort of putting her down (he did praise Dylan's well-readness and literary talent), so maybe that's why Andrea lumped him in together with Brandon.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-18-2021, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dylan was in Andreas Season 3 dream? What was she dreaming about?
Old 03-20-2021, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Dylan was in Andreas Season 3 dream? What was she dreaming about?
She dreamt about herself as an acrobat trying to cross the rope (which was a metaphore for an enrollment into Yale), and then Gill, Brandon, Dylan and maybe somebody else were laughing at her telling she would never be able to do it, sabotaging her, trying to cut her rope I think, etc. I can't find the scene online now to show you.

I forgot that apparently later she had an another dream where she pushed Gill away and managed to cross the rope.

Icon by oth. fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread