Old 06-29-2020, 04:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Shannen with Emmanuel Lewis
Old 06-29-2020, 04:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 06-29-2020, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Pretty little video of her.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 06-29-2020, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Cool
Old 06-30-2020, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks great!
Old 07-05-2020, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She posted this photo of her family:

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was listening to the recent episodes of the beverly hills 90210 show podcast and they were talking about S4 the Divas episode. Some interesting stories.

Larry said that the whole friends in Buffalo was just a joke, it had nothing to do with Valerie.

They gave an insight on how Shannen left the show too. She is the one that finally decided to be released.

Old 07-09-2020, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Larry said that the whole friends in Buffalo was just a joke, it had nothing to do with Valerie.
I do not remember that in S4. What was it?

Quote:
They gave an insight on how Shannen left the show too. She is the one that finally decided to be released.
That's what she was saying for a long time, but then she changed it like... 10 years ago, saying it was time to admit she was fired Oh well.

I mean, it's pretty clear she was not happy there for at least a year and a half. She probably did want to be out, but would not give up on the show that brought her money and fame just like that (which is understandable).

Icon by oth. fan
Old 07-10-2020, 02:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)
I do not remember that in S4. What was it?
The scene in which they are talking to someone at the theater after Brenda show. They talk about having friends in buffalo.
Seeing that Val us from there many thought it was an reference to Val, they asked him about it if Tiffany was already casted Or if they already start writing about Valerie, Larry says no the whole scene
- I have friends in NY too
- where ?
- In Buffalo
Was just a joke.

Quote:
That's what she was saying for a long time, but then she changed it like... 10 years ago, saying it was time to admit she was fired Oh well.

I mean, it's pretty clear she was not happy there for at least a year and a half. She probably did want to be out, but would not give up on the show that brought her money and fame just like that (which is understandable).

I think she said it because is what people wanted to believe and let’s just go with it then.
The cast asking to fire her was indeed true maybe that’s what she meant ?
I don’t know hahaha!

Last edited by Silenteyes; 07-10-2020 at 02:55 PM
Old 07-11-2020, 12:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The scene in which they are talking to someone at the theater after Brenda show. They talk about having friends in buffalo.
Seeing that Val us from there many thought it was an reference to Val, they asked him about it if Tiffany was already casted Or if they already start writing about Valerie, Larry says no the whole scene
- I have friends in NY too
- where ?
- In Buffalo
Was just a joke.
Thanks!

Quote:
The cast asking to fire her was indeed true maybe that’s what she meant ?
She said she was fired because she cut her hair, and it was in her contract she was supposed not to do so. She did not mention the cast. She also said it was about time to admit that. It was online, but I can't find it now. We had links in our previous threads, at some point it was everywhere. I remember watching it, but not which channel it was.

Icon by oth. fan

Last edited by yulan; 07-11-2020 at 12:17 AM Reason: i
Old 07-11-2020, 06:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by yulan (View Post)

She said she was fired because she cut her hair, and it was in her contract she was supposed not to do so. She did not mention the cast. She also said it was about time to admit that. It was online, but I can't find it now. We had links in our previous threads, at some point it was everywhere. I remember watching it, but not which channel it was.

Then I think it was because what the rumors was saying. I remember them all being about the hair etc. She just run with it I guess, because it was what people thought.
She must have said so, you want to believe that then I will say it was like that.

Although, last year during press promo for BH90210 she even said someone wanted her fired because of her being late, she didn’t mention name (s). It was the cast that had enough of her tardiness and wanted her out.
She also said that she could have been fire Earlier because she cut her hair and about the Steve’s corvette that she joked about.

But Rosin said it had nothing to do with her hair, they had no problem with her cutting her hair for the final episodes, At least.

But you could go to the YT page of the podcast there are short clips were they talk about it instead of watching the whole podcast.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread