Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2021, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Brenda stands alone. Because she can.
Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-27-2021, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Was that the episode where Donna was addicted to pills?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-28-2021, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so. I am just not sure which season it was. I guess S8, judging by Kelly's hair.

A bit of S7:

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-28-2021, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Donna had that hair in Season 8 so yes it was that Season and I remember beeing so annyoed by Donna there. I thought that was her worst season.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 03-28-2021, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I see. I do not remember much, I have to admit, I was very bored by S8. I did not really recognize her hair, but Kelly's also looks like S8.

S2, much better time for their hair, storylines... everything

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-29-2021, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah Season 8 was not that great.

Nice picture of them.
Old 03-29-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Icon by oth. fan
Old 03-30-2021, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Season 6 might have been my favorite season for Donna. She was perfect and so happy-go-lucky with Joe. I know he wasn't the most exciting guy in the show, but he did wonders for her self-esteem boost after the nightmare time she suffered with Ray.

Also, Kelly bugged me when she found out about how Ray had abused her. She acted as if Donna should have told her straight away, I mean is she kidding? Kelly was going through the fire trauma and the Finley cult stuff, there's no way Donna would have felt good about burdening her with other things to worry about.

Plus, I always thought it was ridiculous that Kelly never questioned Ray about Donna falling down the steps in season 5. She had seen him completely lose his temper with Donna at Beverly Hills High in the previous episode, yet it never occurred to her that he was capable of physical violence too?
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Season 6 might have been my favorite season for Donna. She was perfect and so happy-go-lucky with Joe. I know he wasn't the most exciting guy in the show, but he did wonders for her self-esteem boost after the nightmare time she suffered with Ray.
IDK, I did not like Donna after S4 at all. And I remember that in S6 there was an episode where she was a typical rich white saviour, lecturing black poor single mother how to raise her kids, and I really could not stand that.

Now in terms of relationships, yes, I agree. I do think that she was happier with Joe than with Ray or with David in S4.

Quote:
Also, Kelly bugged me when she found out about how Ray had abused her. She acted as if Donna should have told her straight away, I mean is she kidding? Kelly was going through the fire trauma and the Finley cult stuff, there's no way Donna would have felt good about burdening her with other things to worry about.

Plus, I always thought it was ridiculous that Kelly never questioned Ray about Donna falling down the steps in season 5. She had seen him completely lose his temper with Donna at Beverly Hills High in the previous episode, yet it never occurred to her that he was capable of physical violence too?
Kelly could barely handle her own life at that point, God sake she could help somebody else. But yeah, her "psychology major" "instincts" did not work for the people who did not come directly in way of her interests. Therefore she did not pay much attention to Ray either.

Also, both Kelly and Donna were pretty meek when it comes to men. Kelly was more assertive than Donna, but in S6 she also tolerated Colin cheating on her with his art dealer. She concluded it was ok because it started before he met her or some crap like that. So I am not sure she would be the best person to handle Donna's abuse experience in any case.

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-03-2021, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Such sweet birthday wishes from Tori to Jennie:

Old 04-05-2021, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww very sweet.
I am an original”
Old 04-06-2021, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice!

We have a lot of quotes we could use. I think that maybe for a change we could use something from Jennie. Tori always talks so much and we have already used hers Maybe something like:

“We are very different people, so we allow one another to be different and love each other for our differences." - Jennie

Or

"We don’t need to be just alike to be best friends.” - Jennie

What do you guys think?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-20-2021, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Both quotes are nice, we can use the first one this time around
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Old 04-21-2021, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, cool. I would like to start, if that is ok?

Icon by oth. fan
Old 04-21-2021, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Movies

Yes, go right ahead Es
Skam Italia icon
Gwen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread