Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I figure that if he was really dead, then Kelly would not have a problem admitting that to Ryan and everyone else.
Oh, if she was totally grief-stricken she would. And I'd so love it. But yeah, Jackie would not be referring to him as if still alive, LOL.

I was just going to go to that line! It was my sig just a few days ago. Part of why it would have been cool if he was dead. But oh well. I can get down with Alive Dylan too!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

You guys have to read this Jennie even admits that Kelly and Dylan ultimately do belong together coz their relationship was so passionate, heated and it was undeniable STRAIGHT OUT HER MOUTH

Jennie Garth on the Big 90210 Reveal and More - PEOPLE TV Watch
Old 09-17-2008, 11:08 AM
Elite Fan

OMG, Liesl, I was just reading that!!! I was gonna come here to be all 'Paul Revere' and pray that I could relay the information before passing out! I literally feel light-headed!

Still reading ... BEST.DAY.EVER.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I KNOW!! How AWESOME is that article! Its the cherry on top of the best cake EVER

I find it kinda funny that Jennie doesn't even remember if Kelly ended up with Dylan or Brandon
Old 09-17-2008, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I find that last part you said kinda depressing , but oh my god, I can't feel my toes. I may never eat or sleep again. There is no need. I have transcended the physical plane.

We need to spell out the quotes.

Jennie Garth on the Big 90210 Reveal and More

It was finally revealed on last night’s 90210 that bad boy Dylan McKay is the father of Kelly Taylor’s 4-year-old son. Jennie Garth, who plays Kelly, talked to PEOPLE.com about the big baby daddy reveal, the loyal fans and possible future cameos from the old-school cast. –Elaine Aradillas

What did you think when they told you Dylan was going to be the father?

It was very confusing for me because initially the idea of having a son was my idea. I thought it would bring a great amount of depth to my character. Then the question came up, ‘Well, who’s the father?’ And I really hadn’t thought it through that far. So, I was like, Oh, I guess need one of those. It’s gone back and forth: Who and what and when and why? I think they settled on Dylan because Kelly and Dylan had such a passionate relationship in the past. Their relationship was so heated. It was kind of undeniable.

Since you started the new 90210, who did the fans want the father to be?

It’s funny because everyone who was a fan of the original show has an opinion about who Kelly ended up with. I had been so detached from it for so long that I was like, I don’t even know how the show left it off. Had she gone away with Brandon or Dylan? I remember that one time when she said, ‘I choose me,’ which was really great. That was hilarious to me. I’d have to say it’s 50/50–it’s either Brandon or Dylan. Everyone wanted to know who the father was, and you know, I’d say it could be Steve Sanders or it could be Nat from the Peach Pit. You don’t know.

How did the producers decide who the father would be?
I was completely in the dark. They’ve been trying to secure Brandon to come back on the show, or Dylan or Donna. They’re trying to get little cameos from all of the original cast. A lot of it has to do with availability – where, when they would need them. It was never like, we definitely want to make it Dylan because of X,Y and Z. It was kind of like wait and see how it pans out. I didn’t even know for the first three or four episodes who the father was. And then I read it in the script, and I was like, ‘Oh, okay. I guess Dylan’s the dad. Great.’ And it made sense to me because like I said, Kelly and Dylan ultimately do belong together. They have a fiery thing.

How do you think the fans will react to the news?
Either way, whether the son was Brandon’s or Dylan’s, the fans will be excited. Because that’s a direct connection with what they want–the original show. And those characters from the original show are seared into those old hardcore fans’ mind, and to have that connection and to have that tie-in, they’re going to love it. And they’re going to analyze everything that little kid does. He has no idea what he’s gotten himself into.

Any chance Dylan will show up in a cameo?
I would love to work with Luke [Perry] again. I love him dearly. And I also would love to work with Jason [Priestley] again. It’s a great question for the producers. I would be nothing but totally happy to have either of them there.

Do we find out where Dylan is?

You find out a little bit of information, but I don’t think it’s until a little bit later. A later episode. I think there might be more surprises in store.

Any chance of another love triangle?

There are some people that think Kelly and Brandon belong together. It’s interesting, just because the father is Dylan doesn’t mean that’s who Kelly is ultimately going to end up with.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

I know what you mean about feeling complete now And I agree, it is kinda depressing but funny in a depressing way...how could she not remember after 10 years of being on the show?!

Thanks for highlighting those parts and I reckon most of those that she says about Luke and Dylan can be transported to the OT
Old 09-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

You mean the OP? Hell to the ----ing YEAH! But there's actually so, so much to add since May. Got to organize it together. We need to decide on what additional artwork can help break up the media quote list as it gets longer.

Old 09-17-2008, 11:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Yip, sorry...meant the OP
Can't wait for the 100 thread...its going to be PHENOMENAL
Old 09-17-2008, 11:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Holeeeee cow, that's a good looking family!

Great job, Court! Makes me wanna "steal" it and use it as an avi....

(reading People interview)...
Quote:
I think they settled on Dylan because Kelly and Dylan had such a passionate relationship in the past. Their relationship was so heated. It was kind of undeniable.
Isn't there a user here who goes by the name of DK_Undeniable?

Okay, HELLO!!!!!!! What the f!@&"*@&#R@!!! is up with that last question/comment/stupid answer???
Brad Jen

Last edited by SMUSH; 09-17-2008 at 11:52 AM
Old 09-17-2008, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Isn't there a user here who goes by the name of DK_Undeniable?
Yes. Nenita.

Katherine, why focus on the 1% negative? I don't know. I'm too happy to be upset. Plus, we don't know what's going to happen, and Jennie already gave further validation to Dy/K ending up together, anyway.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:00 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for the new thread. Love the title!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lielabet7 (View Post)
You guys have to read this Jennie even admits that Kelly and Dylan ultimately do belong together coz their relationship was so passionate, heated and it was undeniable STRAIGHT OUT HER MOUTH

Jennie Garth on the Big 90210 Reveal and More - PEOPLE TV Watch
That is a great interview. I love Jennie.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:01 PM
Loyal Fan

I just don't like any anti-DK sentiments on print (esp coming from either D or K) because it gets so easily twisted around here! I soooo would not be surprised to see that quote end up as a new thread title...

You know me, Queen of Paranoia.
Brad Jen
Old 09-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you got to see it, Jen. Jennie totally supports Dylan and Kelly. She wuvs them.

You know, Katherine, I really don't even consider the last line an anti-DK statement at all. Not at all. It's probably just to keep up the suspense, since the triangles in and of themselves are epic and they don't know who could potentially sign on for cameos. First priority, though, is this neverending Dylan/Kelly saga.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jennie is a Soulmatejunkie
God, now I love her even more... this is such a great day... I LOVE that HIGH!!

{ ... i am the one you fell in love with. who promises you to do it right.
... who won’t lie to you anymore. i’ll make you as happy as you deserve to be ... }

Steffi
Old 09-17-2008, 01:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Glad you got to see it, Jen. Jennie totally supports Dylan and Kelly. She wuvs them.

You know, Katherine, I really don't even consider the last line an anti-DK statement at all. Not at all. It's probably just to keep up the suspense, since the triangles in and of themselves are epic and they don't know who could potentially sign on for cameos. First priority, though, is this neverending Dylan/Kelly saga.
Word.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Closed Thread   Post New Thread