Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2008, 04:07 PM
Elite Fan

No! Never saw it. Is this a myspace thing?
Old 07-19-2008, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

No, it was on a random site that I came across. The person who put it up said they had come across it on some blog or something, but didn't post a link.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

I'm scanning through S1 (and watching too many scenes ).

Dylan and Kelly are so completely the older brother and older sister of the twins. Giving them all the sex talks, etc. LOL. But seriously, even beyond that, same role down to a tee.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

I never looked at them that way, but it's true. Dylan giving Brandon that talk at the peach pit after drinking and driving...taking him to the A.A. meeting. They were always giving off their wisdom. Another reason why they are good together.

I haven't watched season one in awhile. I need to pop it in.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I'm talkin' even earlier than that. Like, serious dating advice. Small scenes. Funny ones. They have such a 'been there, done that' vibe among the innocent, it's hilarious.

S1 is awesome! I'm having a blast just skipping around, even.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

I remember what you mean. Thats really my favorite part of season one, it is those small scenes. They make an impact, but in a subtle way. They're mostly pretty amusing.

I just watched a season one episode. I needed to get my fix.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love going back and seeing Dylan/Kelly's conversations, little scenes etc., no matter how small, prior to S3. I had a list of these scenes/conversations and my other Dylan/Kelly observations someplace and I'll have to see if I can dig it out.

I love to think of their past and the long history regarding their knowledge of one another as well as the similarities they shared, breathing life into their connection. I'd love to know what they've been up to, since we last saw them on screen and I hold out hope (even if it seems unlikely now, you never know) that we'll get to see this with the new 90210? Or maybe the new 90210 will cause such a demand that the original cast will just have to do a reunion show that will feature the Dylan/Kelly storyline. I am hoping for this. Either way, we all know how the original show, "our show," ended and that's really all that matters.

Icon credit goes to X_prettiestsar from lj, thanks!
Old 07-19-2008, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love going back and seeing Dylan/Kelly's conversations, little scenes etc., no matter how small, prior to S3. I had a list of these scenes/conversations and my other Dylan/Kelly observations someplace and I'll have to see if I can dig it out.
Cool! Yeah, that's what I'm trying to do. Although most of what I'm taking down now seems to be just scenes relevant to understanding them individually. Then it just sort of gels together. They kind of have the same presence/look of concern when giving their pow-pows to someone (her to B or Amanda, him to Bn).

Hm. For the spinoff, since none of the guys want to appear as of yet, I'm thinking the type of mentions will depend largely on what the original actresses want. Dy/K wouldn't require much explaining, though. That's the good news.

What ep did you watch, Alexis? I just did "17 yr itch" thru "East Side Story". 7 episodes in 3 hrs , but I keep stopping to watch scenes. I S1 so much.
Old 07-19-2008, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

I watched BYOB (I think thats what it's called) cause that episode has been on my mind a lot lately for some reason.

I'm hoping for the spinoff they would keep DY/K together since that's how it ended...oh God I need to stop typing, I'll go on a big angry rant again.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Master Fan

Hi, all!

I hope we get a Dy/K mention in the spinoff. I want that so much!!!!

Icon by Court
Old 07-19-2008, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Well now I'm all convinced that she's married. Need to track down that article.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

I hope she is. To Dylan!!!!!!! ONLY Dylan!!!!!! Anyone else won't make sense.

Icon by Court
Old 07-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

You sure are enthusiastic today, Jac.

I'm up to "It's Only A Test" now. It's all becoming a blur, lol.

That scene in "Fame Is Where You Find It" where Dy makes a joke about B and K nudges him playfully is now so apparent to me. I think Bee pointed it out like a year ago.

EDIT: At the end, in the PPit.
Old 07-19-2008, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I remember that part. They always had those cute little moments. I'm sure there are a lot that I've forgotten. I may have to make a trek back to season 1, also. It's been a while.

Icon by Court

Last edited by emesoohci; 07-19-2008 at 10:37 PM
Old 07-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey girls

Sorry haven't been around in a while....well it hasn't been that long but you guys just fly through the threads! love the title by the way

I'm loving the book passages Mel

Quote:
They kissed and missed the next few minutes of the show. Dylan wanted to leave, go someplace where they could be alone, but he wanted to see the show, too. It would be magical. And magic was what this night was all about.
Awww Magic!

Hey does anyone here use Windows Movie Maker? Can you believe I've had this computer almost a year and only *just* realised I have this program I'm fiddling around trying to make a DK vid, altho I really have no idea what I'm doing. Does anyone know approx how big the file can be to make it into an avatar here? and about how many caps that would make it the right size? approximately?

I figure some of you tech-savvy girls must know
Closed Thread   Post New Thread