Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2008, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Tonight's been really weird and exhausting for me. First, it looks like Luke won't return, then he will, then he won't again. I'm checking the news pretty often. But I guess what's satisfying for the Dy/K shipper in me to know is that if Lori's hearing 'rumblings', that means the producers are probably in favor of approaching him. In other words, he's wanted by those in charge. But, it still looks to me like he's done with this show. Ha. What am I talking about? It's a different show anyway.

Hey, you know your 'living together unmarried like Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn' comment? I think you've said that a number of times but it's really cute.

Living together:
Old 05-23-2008, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

No two reports on Luke seem to add up, so I'm just going to not assume anything at this point. There's no telling what all is going on; just like the reports on Jennie before we finally heard from her that she was going to do it.

Icon by Court
Old 05-23-2008, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I've heard nothing on Luke, just what you guys have been saying. As much as I'm against this spinoff rofl I would like to him to return even if it's just every once and awhile. Lord knows it's the only way I'm going to watch this show. I know, I know, my comment is shocking you to the core. Most people think I don't even like Luke Perry! ROFL. Let alone want him back on this show. hahaha

Hopefully Jennie can influence him in doing it.

Love that picture Mel, they're by a fire which is very much like their relationship...hot...

OMG I totally just read on the other page that Luke is shooting a new western! I love him especially in westerns! He's mad hot! I sooo have to google this!
Old 05-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Capping some shots from the THStory now and it's so clear and beautiful that their hug and looks at graduation were really much more than even relating to each other's abandoned parent stories. These are the kind of expressions that say only one thing: I acknowledge your growth. Look how far we've both come.
Old 05-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

I think I would just die to see Kelly/Dylan on screen again. As long as the spinoff is on, anything is possible, eh?

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 05-24-2008, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Luke might be coming back Oh that is good news, my hopes are sky high up
Old 05-24-2008, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

awww Mel I want to watch the graduation episode now thanks to you! hahaha

I know my hopes are all up again. Now I just hope I don't get let down. It's never any fun hahaha.
Old 05-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

I was just making conversation.

So, does anyone here think that one (just one) of the reasons they like Dylan and Kelly might be uncommon, or one we haven't mentioned?
Old 05-24-2008, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

Well thanks to your conversation making I'm going to be watching that episode later tonight! haha

ummm I don't know if any of the reasons why I like these two are uncommon or not mentioned. When I started out a fan of this show I was all for Dylan. I actually didn't lie Kelly at first when I started watching the show. Then I found out that Dylan ended up with her, so I started looking at Kelly and her storylines even more and thus I fell in love with this couple. It's a wonder I'm not a Brenda Dylan fan considering I didn't like Kelly, and I saw bits and pieces of his relationship with both of them before I found out that he ended up with Kelly.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

But let me guess - you understood Dylan enough for his love for Kelly to make sense, then began seeing her the way he did.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

That's pretty much what happened. The first time around when I watched I really only watched it for Dylan, so the characters all came off differently to me then than they do now. (Besides Brenda, my animosity towards her never changed, I think it's just grown stronger through the course of time haha)

When I watched the show around again I really liked Kelly, because I started seeing the depth to her character more, and the depth and passion in their relationship. The effect she had on him, and the reason why it was there.

The third time around I really really was a hard core fan of them. Not much else to say there. The episode that really did for me was Senior Poll. I did not see this episode the first time around till towards the end. I watched the show so weird and out of order, it was honestly worse than how I described in the past, because my sister's tapes were out of order. I'd be in the middle of third and then all of a sudden in season eight or something like that. rofl. That episode Dylan really reaches deep, and really just lists all the reasons to love their relationship, and he shows all the passion they've had in the past and will have in the future.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I watched the show so weird and out of order, it was honestly worse than how I described in the past, because my sister's tapes were out of order.
Good grief ...

Quote:
The effect she had on him, and the reason why it was there.
I once asked myself what the main theme in each character's journey was about and for Dylan it was faith. For Kelly, self-perception. I play off of there but there's so much more to it. It's hard to type out loud when it comes to the real heart of things. Something you have to write out separately and post later. But my head is filled with all sorts of one-liners for other themes, like, 'He was a man in search of his roots, and she represented them.'
Old 05-24-2008, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

I like that a lot "He was a man in search of his roots, and she represented them" That's really beautiful. If I were asked to describe Dylan and Kelly and what they were I really wouldn't be able to. The fact is you just can't. Like love they are something that you can't describe. They're to deep for words.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If I were asked to describe Dylan and Kelly and what they were I really wouldn't be able to. The fact is you just can't. Like love they are something that you can't describe. They're to deep for words.
Awww! That's a really beautiful anti-confessional.

Yeah, and my statement before ... that needs to be a title. Like, soon. Please? LOL.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

hehe, glad u liked it. I only speak the truth.

What you said really needs to be our next title!