Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Hi cliffy... ! This is great. There're so many of us now. Btw, I'm a cliffy, too (assuming that means Roswell?)

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-04-2007, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
IT WAS NOT CONTRIVED AND I WILL PERSONALLY POUND ANYONE WHO TRIES TO CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE!!!!!

I mean...hehe.....they're wrong. Simple.

BRIT! I knew you'd come! Courtney/Ash are evil DB shippers AAF so I need an ally in our General Hospital group. lol.
Go Lib!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

awww Cliffy
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

I get a 'tad' sensitive as you can see Jaime! Ahh! not a Roswell discussion. I'm always the only person who never watched that show. haha. I saw two episodes and it just didn't catch my attention for some reason. I'm gonna be so out of the loop if we talk about that show on here. Oh well! haha. I can comment that I think Jason Behr is hot and in the episodes I saw he was cute with Liz but I had this unusual attraction to him and Isabel. Siblings or not, they had chemistry. Probably because they dated in real life though.
Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiri Appleby (View Post)
awww Cliffy
I loved them too. I loved Max/Liz and M/M too though.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-04-2007, 09:00 AM
Elite Fan

That's 'cause you're the Queen of Multi-Shippers Jaime! And aww! Love that banner. Saving it to my pc now.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's 'cause you're the Queen of Multi-Shippers Jaime! And aww! Love that banner. Saving it to my pc now.

By Lildeeske

Old 07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love everything about Roswell [especially Max/Liz relationship]..and Dylan&Kelly too

Beautiful banner !
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 07-04-2007, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

Seriously Jaime! And I thought I loved too many pairings! haha. I love that you have me beat! *bows to the master*

PRETTY ART! <3
Old 07-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

It figures. You multi-ship in every show. You are a unique breed Jamie.

Hah! Dylan can't keep himself from kissing Kelly.

| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 07-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I'm in Shock!

Britney!
Hehehe, it's better late then never right? I just couldn't resist spreading the D/K love hehe

Yeah, I never got the appeal of D/B. I never liked Brenda that much. I'm much more of a Kelly girl It's kind of funny since Dylan is also my fave guy on 90210 and Dylan and Kelly are my fave couple on 90210.Brenda was just to whiny and jealous acting for my liking. I never saw the chemistry between Shannon and Luke either. I didn't feel much of anything while watching them but the chemistry that is Luke and Kelly just blew me away. They were so amazing together. They really worked well with eachother and brought out the best in eachother. I never saw the appeal with B/K either. I could see it a little better then I could B/D but B/K is more like incest to me. They're practically brother/sister and that's just gross but I'm so happy it ended D/K. It ended the way it was suppose to be

People claim that if Brenda was still on that show around that time that B/D would end up together instead but I seriously doubt that. I think Dylan would have ended up with Kelly even if Brenda was still in the picture or not.They're the kind of couple that always returns back to eachother in the end, nothing can touch what they have and they would always find their way back to eachother. They're soulmates and nothing can touch that. His 'feelings' for Brenda doesn't even compare to his feelings for Kelly. Poor dilusional people still trying to hold onto something that isn't even there. B/D fans are just bitter about it not ending the way they want it to end but it was a perfect ending for a perfect couple

Jaime
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 07-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiri Appleby (View Post)
I love everything about Roswell [especially Max/Liz relationship]..and Dylan&Kelly too

Beautiful banner !
I wouldn't have guessed!

Season 1 was the best too me.

DK is

Old 07-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy spuffy dreamer (View Post)
They're the kind of couple that always returns back to eachother in the end, nothing can touch what they have and they would always find their way back to eachother. They're soulmates and nothing can touch that.
That is beautifully said....

This could very well be a wedding pic...

Old 07-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

We have to pull Court/Ash out of the darkness. That's no place for them. We'll get them out so that they can see the light Mwahahahaha

Oh yes, .bian.carsan I LOVE Cliffy. Anyone knows that I'm the biggest, die hard Cliffy fan out there They were my first real ship before I shipped anything and before I even realized what shipping was. They were great. Awww, I miss Cliffy. They were the best
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 07-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Seriously Jaime! And I thought I loved too many pairings! haha. I love that you have me beat! *bows to the master*

PRETTY ART! <3

Britney very well put.

Bee that totally could be their wedding.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread