Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

Looking back at the thread titles, at number 25 the title was 'Happily Ever After' doesn't require a Walsh. So their surname was used but I guess that refers to both Brenda and Brandon not just Brandon.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

It's the technical wording sometimes. Like that was cuspy, but the word "require" is what I think made it okay, which implies they could still be happy either way.

Alright, here's your video of the day:

YouTube - Because You Loved Me [90210]

It's multi-couple, pretty good, and features Dy/K quite a bit.
Old 03-26-2008, 12:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

hmm if we cant use brandons name, then i dunno how else to re word it, but def add it to the direct quotes thing, i didn't even check all that yet hehehe
Old 03-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

It might be there. I forgot. We have so many that have yet to be added. It'll be relatively easy to do for S5-S10, as Jaime's edits come along. S3 and S4 scare me. And yes, S1 and S2 deserve a scan as well.
Old 03-26-2008, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk_Undeniable (View Post)

Because it will always be Dylan, even before, during and after Brandon

you guys may want to change it, but u get what i mean.
This title needs reworking. As it stands it is just as much anti-Brandon as it is pro-Dylan and Kelly. I think without mentioning Brandon it would be a very lovely title.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I haven't posted these here yet partly cause they didn't work at first.
YouTube - 90210 Dylan/Kelly 9x13

YouTube - 90210 Dylan/Kelly 9x14 Part 1

YouTube - 90210 Dylan/Kelly 9x14 Part 2

YouTube - 90210 Dylan/Kelly 9x16

Mel tell me if any of my edits need reworking.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I watched those late last night. I was like, 'Why doesn't she just post?'

They're fine. And this 'featured scene' thing I'm working with Steffi is coming along nicely ... sort of taking on a life of it's own. A new banner by 'Shiri' should also be in the works. With the FF hardware upgrade on Fri (Sat morning, for you Aussies), I see this thread lasting through the weekend.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Yeah, I watched those late last night. I was like, 'Why doesn't she just post?'

They're fine. And this 'featured scene' thing I'm working with Steffi is coming along nicely ... sort of taking on a life of it's own. A new banner by 'Shiri' should also be in the works. With the FF hardware upgrade on Fri (Sat morning, for you Aussies), I see this thread lasting through the weekend.
Yeah I didn't know they were working til tonight.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

In 9x16, get a load of when Dylan says, "He meets you. Lives."

And now, a curious moment. In "I'm Back Because", they walk on the beach and we get this dialogue:

K: My grandfather saw some of the worst fighting in WWII. Yet most of his memories are of how beautiful Europe is.
D: Yeah, it is. Sometimes unimaginably so.
K: He went there to fight a war. When it was over, he came home. Why did you?
D: Nice try.
K: I thought so.

They both went to Europe - and did so together the summer before college. But here it's like he's informing her about it (it's the tone). Wouldn't she know how beautiful it is and say something that suggests she feels the same? Ah, nitpicking. Not quite a continuity error, but close.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
In 9x16, get a load of when Dylan says, "He meets you. Lives."

And now, a curious moment. In "I'm Back Because", they walk on the beach and we get this dialogue:

K: My grandfather saw some of the worst fighting in WWII. Yet most of his memories are of how beautiful Europe is.
D: Yeah, it is. Sometimes unimaginably so.
K: He went there to fight a war. When it was over, he came home. Why did you?
D: Nice try.
K: I thought so.

They both went to Europe - and did so together the summer before college. But here it's like he's informing her about it (it's the tone). Wouldn't she know how beautiful it is and say something that suggests she feels the same? Ah, nitpicking. Not quite a continuity error, but close.
I never noticed any of that.

Old 03-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk_Undeniable (View Post)
Hey peeps!! i know its a long one and im sure its been taken already, i didnt get to read the list in the first post , but i want a title from Steve's quote when Matt asked him about if them being soul mates was before Brandon and steve was like "before, during and after Brandon"

i just loved that, it summed up everything!! lol so maybe a title like:

Because it will always be Dylan, even before, during and after Brandon

you guys may want to change it, but u get what i mean.
I loved when Steve told that to Matt, too.

Maybe we can change it to just: "Because It Will Always Be Dylan -- Before, During AND After..."

Quote:
It's the technical wording sometimes. Like that was cuspy, but the word "require" is what I think made it okay, which implies they could still be happy either way.
Exactly. What I had wanted to convey when I thought of the title was that Dylan and Kelly didn't need a Walsh to find happiness but, I suppose the fact that "Walsh" was ambiguous enough to either be Brandon OR Brenda, there wasn't really anything concretely "anti" about it.
Brad Jen
Old 03-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I could watch Part one of 9x14 over and over again! I also love the other edits! Dy/K had such great talks in Seasons 9 and 10! Great job jamie!
Old 03-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellAndSteve4Ever (View Post)
I could watch Part one of 9x14 over and over again! I also love the other edits! Dy/K had such great talks in Seasons 9 and 10! Great job jamie!
Glad you enjoyed them. More hopefully will be up soon.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I think my notes stopped there. And I'm on strict OP duty till next thread.

I just watched a scene from S10 where K says she spent the day with Dylan "and now [her] mental energy is zapped." Hehe. Maybe I'm not supposed to find that cute, but I do. I love any moment where she tries to explain something about Dylan's life to characters who didn't know him when. Yes, I'm a total 'time snob'.
Old 03-26-2008, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well, I think my notes stopped there. And I'm on strict OP duty till next thread.

I just watched a scene from S10 where K says she spent the day with Dylan "and now [her] mental energy is zapped." Hehe. Maybe I'm not supposed to find that cute, but I do. I love any moment where she tries to explain something about Dylan's life to characters who didn't know him when. Yes, I'm a total 'time snob'.
Ok that's fine.

Thanks for the notes up to here again.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread