Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2008, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

He's stalking her.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 01-02-2008, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's a good thing?

Oh Well Spike Stalked Buffy.

Of Course I think that's a Vampire Thing.

It's DK So Who Cares!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Ya know, anything DK is good to me.

I love this animation.

| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 01-02-2008, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I love that scene.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 01-02-2008, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

It's great how Luke and Jennie were able to keep what DK has always been about after so many years. I guess when you have it, you have it.

How far they've come from this...

Old 01-02-2008, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yet we can still see them going back there and cuddling just like that. Just holding each other all night.

My head is hurting and my tummy doesn't feel good.

I'm gonna go.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Wow! Thread 36!

Yep their chemistry wwas great! That scene where they cuddled by the fire was so sweet
Old 01-02-2008, 01:21 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Mel, do you think you could make a clip of DK from the eppie where she thought he died? It's been ages (and I mean ages) since I saw that.
Yeah, a few people want to see that. Yep ...

Quote:
Wow, you just made me hungry for some bacon. I have no idea why!
Anytime is the right time for bacon. And Dylan/Kelly. Let that not be our slogan.

Quote:
Luke is So Good at showing the pain Dylan feels just right there.
He's tapping into his desire to "work with her more".
Quote:
Of Course I think that's a Vampire Thing.
I think we discussed this, but I would so be down for Dylan as a vampire.
Quote:
Yet we can still see them going back there and cuddling just like that. Just holding each other all night.
I bet they would. Camping was a regular routine, and Dy seems like a habitual guy. One with a well-stated appreciation for nature. Not that the beach is the woods, exactly, LOL, but if they'd go back to the/a playground in S9 (How could it be right by the hospital? Maybe it was a different one), they'd surely be sentimental enough to repeat their first night on the beach.

Hey, Amy. Did you have the S3 marathon like you planned?
Old 01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey, Amy. Did you have the S3 marathon like you planned?
Hey! Yes I did! I had a couple complaints about it but the Dy/K storyline was great! The thing that I've never been a fan of is that line Kelly says as Brenda and Donna's bus pulls away, "Well maybe I'll get together with you" I don't mind foreshadowing but I wish they could have made it a bit more of a suprise to the audience. Tonight I';m having a capping marathon!
Old 01-02-2008, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't mind foreshadowing but I wish they could have made it a bit more of a surprise to the audience.
Well, you know, I'd say the same thing. They go on to have more subtext than most, but that was not subtle. To go off walking together, leaving the rest of the gang behind? That was new. Not that I wouldn't love to know what they were talking about. Jake, I'd imagine, given the way K puts a hand on her head.
Old 01-02-2008, 02:42 PM
Loyal Fan

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtz_BV (View Post)
I love the second and third icons. You know neck-kisses are my favorite!!! And I loved that scene with Dy/K cuz it was at the point where Kelly could no longer resist Dylan. The only person she was fooling into thinking she didn't love him anymore was herself!

Are you replacing your icons, Mel? I like #4 and #5, but I like this one that you made a lot better cuz it captures both of their emotions in one icon...
(neck-bury-age)

Quote:

Thanks to Lori
This banner is so cute the way he's looking at her with puppy dog eyes... but I like this second one (below) a little better cuz they're being so playful with each other! They're not so serious and angsty like they usually are. Plus, as I said, neck-kisses are hot!! Oh, and I also liked the fourth one from the last thread from, I think s10, but it got closed before I could bring it over...

Thanks to Lori

Yes, "Do What You Have To Do" is the title of the Sarah McLachlan song at the end of "I Want To Reach Out and Grab Ya".

Speaking of songs...

Quote:
DYLAN♥KELLY SOUNDTRACK

Valerie/Steve Winwood

Why is the song Valerie on the Dy/K soundtrack?

Steffi, that's a grrrreat quote! I think the exact line is: "No matter what is between us, I couldn't bear if anything were to happen to you..."

Other suggestions...?: (can't remember them verbatim off the top of my head...)

"I keep telling myself that we're just old friends." / "Does it work?" / "Not always." ~ Kelly and Dylan, s9 The Following Options.

"I'm sure he [loves you]. But I'm also sure that someday you're going to want to be with me again." ~ Dylan to Kelly, s9 Bobbi Dearest.

"I've only connected with two people in my life. One of them is dead." / "And the other one?" / "She's sitting across from me." ~ Dylan and Kelly, s9 Survival Skills (ep?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
I think we discussed this, but I would so be down for Dylan as a vampire.
Me, too. Neck kisses, biting, sucking....

"I vont to suck yer blooood."
Brad Jen
Old 01-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

Yep, I mean I think if they had just left it with what Kelly said to Steve "Well maybe we'll get together someday" (I'm not just saying that because I'm a fan, so stay with me on this) then had Dy/K walk off in the same direction it wouldn't be like "Oh Dy/K are going to get together in the next episode" it would be more of a will they/won't they kind of thing.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Elite Fan

Amy, what about B staring out from the shuttle at Dy/K walking off? I mean, that says it right there too. Damn, even if we ended the episode with just them walking off, it would be an anvil as well. They should have maybe incorporated a Dy/K scene in "Wedding Bell Blues" that focused on Jake/Jim.
Quote:
Are you replacing your icons, Mel? I like #4 and #5, but I like this one that you made a lot better cuz it captures both of their emotions in one icon...
Good point. I'd be fine with that in the middle.

Quote:
"No matter what is between us, I couldn't bear if anything were to happen to you..."
That's the exact quote.

There are actually even more from the later seasons. I just can't remember them all.

Quote:
Why is the song Valerie on the Dy/K soundtrack?
I was waiting for this. Let me get the lyrics. You'll see! It's just a name.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Amy, what about B staring out from the shuttle at Dy/K walking off? I mean, that says it right there too. Damn, even if we ended the episode with just them walking off, it would be an anvil as well. They should have maybe incorporated a Dy/K scene in "Wedding Bell Blues" that focused on Jake/Jim.
Yeah I thought of that too. But even with her watching them it gives us the idea that maybe, just maybe they;d get together but the main thing that told us is K's line to Dylan. I don't think they could have done a Dy/K scene in "Wedding Bell Blues" Not with Dy/Jim and K/Jake and all their problems and stuff. No I think even if they had walked off together and Brenda watching them it still says will they?/Won't they?.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Morning guys

Mel, i'll fix the first post up later tonight because I can't see any PB photos unless I go through a site like Vtunnel and I'm going to be pretty busy at work today but I will update it tonight.

Quote:
Amy, what about B staring out from the shuttle at Dy/K walking off? I mean, that says it right there too.
Yep, thats when I knew. You could tell something was going down
Closed Thread   Post New Thread