Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Ultimate Fan

The opening thread looks great with that pretty banner at the end
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 07-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
He stole Kelly from Dylan.

Why doesn't anybody get mad at Brandon for making a move on Kelly but Kelly gets blamed for stealing Dylan.

I posted on the Ant Brenda just cause nobody was and couldn't come up with much because I do like Brenda just not as much as Kelly. She just annoyed me sometimes when she was bratty and didn't appreciate the wonderful family that her friends would have killed to have.
Oh, I can come up with a lot for Brenda. But I've stayed here.

You know what? With Brandon, I don't even know ... I wasn't upset at all. I was overjoyed. But always - always - demanded that Dy/K get back together nonetheless. I thought their S4 break-up was routine ... until Dy said some really harsh words in "Under the Influence", S5. Then I was scared.

"I assume this isn't just a physical thing, right? Cause Kelly, she's not into that. At least, not anymore. Isn't that right, Kel?" (Holy. )

Libby, yeah, I read somewhere that Brenda was your second favorite female character. I only liked her in S4.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Oh, I can come up with a lot for Brenda. But I've stayed here.

You know what? With Brandon, I don't even know ... I wasn't upset at all. I was overjoyed. But always - always - demanded that Dy/K get back together nonetheless. I thought their S4 break-up was routine ... until Dy said some really harsh words in "Under the Influence", S5. Then I was scared.

"I assume this isn't just a physical thing, right? Cause Kelly, she's not into that. At least, not anymore. Isn't that right, Kel?" (Holy. )

Libby, yeah, I read somewhere that Brenda was your second favorite female character. I only liked her in S4.
Dylan was just drunk and mad. He didn't mean any of what he said. Yeah I know you like the stupid square dancing.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

Kelly is my number one. Brenda my number two. Val my number three. Any questions? Ok then! haha.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
Ehh, I get mad but not like 'I WANT MY CHEESE PUFFS BACK BICH' mad! Note to all, I'm possessive of cheese puffs. They're my comfort food. haha. One of many. Shockingly, I'm not a fattie. God blessed me w/a fast metabolism. la la...tired....

And I LOVE cheese puffs! I'm blessed with maybe too fast a metabolism, though. I'm skinny as Death. Another reason to keep eating those cheese puffs.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
And I LOVE cheese puffs! I'm blessed with maybe too fast a metabolism, though. I'm skinny as Death. Another reason to keep eating those cheese puffs.
You skinny bitches.

I'm in between.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by California_ here_ I _come (View Post)
Kelly is my number one. Brenda my number two. Val my number three. Any questions? Ok then! haha.

Mm. Kelly, Andrea, Donna, Nikki ... my top four, in sequence. And yes, that's Nikki Witt. I just loved her.

Jaime, I'm sure those thoughts were just in the back of Dy's head and the alcohol brought them out. Maybe?
Old 07-02-2007, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You skinny bitches.
Oh, it's no fun, believe me. People stare. They think I'm dying. But I'm most certainly not.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

K...just got back from borrowing movies.

Love the title..
Old 07-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Mm. Kelly, Andrea, Donna, Nikki ... my top four, in sequence. And yes, that's Nikki Witt. I just loved her.

Jaime, I'm sure those thoughts were just in the back of Dy's head and the alcohol brought them out. Maybe?
Well maybe he is insecure about Kelly being with him just for that back then.

I'm not sure about who my second faves are.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

All I know is I love Kelly and Val. That's it really! LOL. I liked other characters as well..not as much as those two though.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjames23 (View Post)
All I know is I love Kelly and Val. That's it really! LOL. I liked other characters as well..not as much as those two though.
I don't think I loved anybody as much as Dylan and Kelly.

I guess that's why they are my fave couple too.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well maybe he is insecure about Kelly being with him just for that back then.
OMG. But she wasn't in it for sex with him (Dy), and he knows that. Are you actually saying he comes to believe differently?
Old 07-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
OMG. But she wasn't in it for sex with him (Dy), and he knows that. Are you actually saying he comes to believe differently?
Maybe he did after she got with Brandon. Then again nothing is consistent on the show.

Old 07-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

God, I love that picture. I could stare at it for hours.