Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

You're the only site left for The OC? Well, that tells you something right there. Guess you're gonna be last in line to be told . How depressing this all is ... I'd love to run a fansite if there weren't such worries. I think what people are doing now is setting up LJ accounts and having them shut down.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Ah! It's the concerned Kelly face and I must say damn this thread moved up a hella lot from last night!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

I know. Suddenly, it's like everyone returned at the same time. I couldn't just leave!

Bee made a new animation.

Old 10-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

I'm trying to catch up right now...only you guys could bring Star Trek into this. ROFL

Oh yes I saw that! It's so hot! I love that scene. "Hey Smush"
Old 10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

You're catching up in reverse. I think we last left off at post ... damn, 60 or so on the last thread? We're proud of all references. Oh, they should have had even more theme episodes. And more favorite movies of the characters, etc.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:51 PM
Master Fan

I seriously am going backwards I did page four then page three then page two...I don't know why.

I really wish they had more theme episodes...didn't they only have two? grrrr They were such fun episodes when they happened.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I seriously am going backwards I did page four then page three then page two...
It's like how you first watched the show.

I think I consider Christmas, S3, like a theme episode even if not really, and "Anocanda" (where the gang has that poker game in S2) feels 'apart' from the rest as well. Kelly's not even in that one, if I'm not mistaken, so yeah ... well, it's S2. No Dy/K anyway. Except a noteworthy scene in "Camping Trip", which also feels theme-like to me, just cause they're all in one location. Okay, I'm definitely running away with this.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Maybe I will keep my site.

Smush!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Elite Fan

What made you change your mind?
Old 10-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
It's like how you first watched the show.

I think I consider Christmas, S3, like a theme episode even if not really, and "Anocanda" (where the gang has that poker game in S2) feels 'apart' from the rest as well. Kelly's not even in that one, if I'm not mistaken, so yeah ... well, it's S2. No Dy/K anyway. Except a noteworthy scene in "Camping Trip", which also feels theme-like to me, just cause they're all in one location. Okay, I'm definitely running away with this.

HAHAHAHA!! OMG! I just laughed so hard at that I made my dog start barking. lol

Those are good points, the christmas episode season three deff/ and I'll go with Anaconda (you're correct Kelly is not in that one, though I felt she should have been cause she would have been so pretty dressed up!) and the camping trip episode I was thinking about but I wasn't sure on that one, but it is separate from the rest, it is themed towards mishaps during a camping trip, the whole gang is there together, so I would say so...do you think the graduation episodes and maybe even prom would be considered themes? They are centered episodes...when I said two I was thinking of time traveled stories, but thinking on it a theme episode doesn't have to be time travel, it can be whatever it wants to be as long as there is a noteworthy theme involved...something different than the normal episodes.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely Prom, yes. No time travel required. But where does it end? Should we take all the Halloweens, Christmases, and Graduations? I'd actually say, "Reunion", S8, qualifies. Man how I wish Dylan was there for that one. If Kelly were dressed up in "Anaconda", she'd look just like Jennie does in those 'old Hollywood' type b/w photos of her and Ian. That, or how she did in the college grad episode during the 1920's party.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

In a way I would think the halloween, christmas and graduation episodes would be. Halloween episodes, thanksgiving, christmas they are used for ratings. They do those types of specials during sweeps weeks and there are four sweeps weeks a year. So they do theme episodes and big guest stars to bring in viewers...tv production class has taught me so much. hahaha. There are theme episodes where something special is going on (graudations, weddings, funerals---sad kinda special right there) and then there are the sweeps themes and then there are the themes that are my favorite where they travel around in time hahaha now those are the ones I wish they had at least done one more of. lol You could almost catorgorizes all of them...under what I don't know, but they were all kinds of different types of themes that could be catorgorized together...I almost want to make a chart rofl!

So true! She was so pretty in the college graduation episode!
Old 10-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
What made you change your mind?
I haven't decided yet.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 10-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Elite Fan

You always wanting to make lists and charts ...

Actually, TV Production was one of my majors in college, so let's just say I know just whatcha mean.

for new caps made by Bee.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

That is a good point and yet I never do it.

hmmm I've been taking it for about a month and half...it was your major in college...yup I don't think my knowledge can compare to yours hahahaha. I'm still proud of knowing about ratings and getting to say the words VTR and ENG and knowing what they mean. hahahaha

oooo yay that one is sooo cute!!! I LOVE it!