Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nate/Serena are So Dylan/Kelly!

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
EDIT: Haha, Courtney. Okay, here's a hug from me too. All goes right into my theory that we're all a pile of mushy -- sorry, smushy -- Dy/K fans.
Yay hugs all round Yeah we are smushy Dy/K fans, not that theres anything wrong with that

Yay more caps look at Kelly's face, so much emotion!!
Old 09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
Elite Fan

<--- Well, that's gotta be the real hugs-all-around smilie, though it looks more like a pre-soccer game strategy huddle to me.

Oh, Jaime ... You know, I actually feel like I have to watch GG as part of my homework just for being on the boards. I still don't know who Nate is, so I can't compare him to Dylan and ... god, 90210 was like 72384743659 times less catty than this show. Actually, Serena's the only one (outside of Dan) who hasn't been catty (yet), so yeah, I like her. Her desire to work things out post-affair definitely reminded me of K, though. Kelly will be mired in guilt and take a lot of crap before she snaps back. The show is completely developed so that we don't lose sympathy/respect for Serena, and it was done the same for Dy/K. In fact, with B in the dark, whose emotions were they supposed to chronicle otherwise?
Old 09-26-2007, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
<--- Well, that's gotta be the real hugs-all-around smilie, though it looks more like a pre-soccer game strategy huddle to me.

Oh, Jaime ... You know, I actually feel like I have to watch GG as part of my homework just for being on the boards. I still don't know who Nate is, so I can't compare him to Dylan and ... god, 90210 was like 72384743659 times less catty than this show. Actually, Serena's the only one (outside of Dan) who hasn't been catty (yet), so yeah, I like her. Her desire to work things out post-affair definitely reminded me of K, though. Kelly will be mired in guilt and take a lot of crap before she snaps back. The show is completely developed so that we don't lose sympathy/respect for Serena, and it was done the same for Dy/K. In fact, with B in the dark, whose emotions were they supposed to chronicle otherwise?
Look at my icon and you will see who nate is and watch the video.

YouTube - Loving Days

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

No, dude ... I know who he IS. I just don't know WHO he is. They haven't explored his character much. I'll watch the video now. I can't believe, not reading the books, you have an icon of them up after 2 episodes. My, you have a lot of ships. Cool icon, though.

I don't think the show is airing in Australia yet, so something else for this post ...
Old 09-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

DK Eye Sex!

Old 09-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oooh straight after Brenda left for Paris We all knew something was going to happen

Love that cap
Old 09-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

I hope you're getting flashbacks to the behind-the-scenes photos.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I hope you're getting flashbacks to the behind-the-scenes photos.
Yes! Now that I have seen them
Old 09-26-2007, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

And by season's end, they were so happy and stress-free in their relationship.

These are what you call "little moments" among the obvious.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naww

But the fashion *cringe*
Old 09-26-2007, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww they are So cute there.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

You know what? I barely notice the fashion. I do know, however, that Dylan dressed very casually and cottony, and Kelly was even more endearing to me when she started wearing those long skirts and down-to-earth tops in S4.

Whenever I think of down-to-earthness, I think of this pic, though.

From this point on, we're gonna be ourselves. Nobody else will define us. We know and love each other.
Old 09-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Senion Poll!

Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
From this point on, we're gonna be ourselves. Nobody else will define us. We know and love each other.

Beautiful
Closed Thread   Post New Thread