Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2007, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Had they brought Jack back in Season Five a whole can of worms would have been opened up but it would have made for a hell of an interesting story. Plus bringing in Antonia and her father, say Dylan fell for Antonia then, not only would they be dealing with Antonia's father's dissproval but Jack's reaction as well! That would have made it even more interesting.

I never got to question if Jack was still alive, I always knew because I had heard about how he was a already really alive. Talk about killing any form of suspense there.

awww the senior breakfest, I love how when everyone is at the table engaging in conversation, Dylan and Kelly are off to the side quietly talking with each other and fooling around.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
... say Dylan fell for Antonia then, not only would they be dealing with Antonia's father's dissproval but Jack's reaction as well!
Oh, how cool. And would Dylan have fallen for Toni if Kelly was still in the picture and willing to restart their relationship?

Yeah, damn. You even got to see him "back from the dead" before you saw him originally alive. Well, to me he was just dead, dead, dead. And I missed that interview/article that Jaime saw after. I didn't read the soap mags, only Ent. Wkly, and they can't reveal something like that there. Actually, I don't know why the secret was let out pre-1999 (if it was) to begin with. I'd have smacked everyone on staff.

The Senior Breakfast nuzzle is just the cutest. I think i have a pic of that too.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

That's true, had Kelly not been with Colin or they just didn't work out it would have been interesting to see if he would have fallen for Antonia. Of course I don't think it would have happened because if he had Kelly he wouldn't have given the option of Antonia any thought. Dylan wanted to get back together with Kelly in the beginning of season six. Though, if Luke still planned to leave season six, I doubt the writers would have exercised a possible connection between Dylan and Kelly. Had they gotten back together and Luke was still planning to leave the show, how would Dylan leave town and leave the love of his life behind? It made sense for him to do so when Antonia died because he loved her, she was his wife and she died. Would the writers have had Antonia's father kill him? Would the writers have killed Dylan off? Probably not in hopes Luke would come back some day, but reuniting Dylan and Kelly, had Kelly been open to it, would have made things very complex if Luke was leaving the show. Just in 90210 world, saying that they are real for a second (which they arent of course) Dylan would have taken Kelly, they would have been together and hopefully she could have talked him out of any sort of revenge he had against Toni. But another thought comes to mind. If Jack comes back, Dylan wouldn't go after Toni at all most likely. There would be no need for revenge, unless of course Dylan started the revenge already and Jack came back right in the middle of it...I know I'm writing a lot, I just had a ton of thoughts on that lol.

I saw season three first, so I saw him die, but someone had already ruined it for me that he was really alive after all. I don't remember who it was but someone shared it with me. It kinda sucked, but it didn make me really want to see season ten...I didn't know they let it out pre 1999. That's very strange, I heard that they were thinking about bringing him back on an old interview they showed in the E True Hollywood Stories on 90210, I always assumed that they were planning it but then they stopped after awhile because they couldn't get the actor and then they brought it back. They showed his ghost so many times, that I assume they went back and forth on the idea, but by season five when they show his ghost in the hospital again that they really made up their mind again, but then season ten they needed another storyline and went back to it. I don't know, I always got the feeling that the writers didn't even know if they were going to go with that or not cause they did so many weird things with it hahahaha. I never really saw anything solid on it like Jamie did so I can only assume and guess.

hehehe I <3 the nuzzle, it's adorable and so affectionate.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:47 PM
Elite Fan

I feel like if he were in a secure relationship with Kelly, seeking revenge for his father's death wouldn't be a priority. After all, didn't he go searching for clues only after being rejected by her? Like he needed a new focus? Oh, wait. Is his whole search prompted by Mr. Rose threatening his life on that tram ride? How did I miss that? Well, convenient for the writers. I would've guessed each was ample motivation.

Um, yeah the writers definitely went back and forth with the idea. How could they not, what with never knowing when the heck the show would end? Heh. Dylan and Kelly could have probably rode off together cause what no one ever talks about is that Jennie wanted to leave circa mid-late S5 as well. It was in a TV Guide blurb for her TV-movie, "An Unfinished Affair". I remember being all worried. Tori was always a reassurance, though. She's said she could do 90210 till the day she dies.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

Yes, what motivated him was when he got suspicous of the people who were investing in his movie, so he calls Christine and then they find out that he called the F.B.I and threatened to kill him. After this happens he starts his quest. I believe had Kelly gotten back together with him she easily could have stopped him from doing this, she would have been able to bring him down to earth just like he had done to her in the past when she needed her sense to come back. They had that affect on each other.

That is very true! Jennie might have been opened to leave and that in itself would have been a great ending! Jennie stated that she use to say, "Oh this is going to be my last season." Then the next season would come and they'd ask her to do it and and she say, "Oh well I guess I can handle doing one more season, but thats it." and on and on again. Had Dylan left town, since Jennie was tempted to leave it easily could have happened that way. Though it didn't work out that way because Antonia did happen, they did marry, and she did die. It ruined that hahaha but DK still got together when all is said and done. They do have a complete ending.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I believe had Kelly gotten back together with him she easily could have stopped him from doing this, she would have been able to bring him down to earth just like he had done to her in the past when she needed her sense to come back. They had that affect on each other.
Oh, they totally did.

That's why I always felt she needed him. He was her eyes.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Too cute
Old 09-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Welcome to FF.

I love that pic.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 09-17-2007, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

Yes, that pic is, indeed, too cute.

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 09-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Season 5 finally started on SoapNet (yay, no more BW!)

I saw "Under the Influence" on Friday. First of all -- WOW!! The angst!!! Second, I felt so bad for Dylan finding out the way he did. But like Nat said, it was his own fault that Kelly ended up with Brandon...

Third, OMG!! I can't believe Dy did that to Kelly!!! I mean, I know he wanted to hurt her back but .... did that Eberlee chickie have to be wearing Kelly's bathrobe, too?????

And fourth.... Even though he'd been a jerk, my heart totally hurt for Dy in that scene with Brandon, the day after. I wish I had a scap but did anyone catch the tears in Dylan's eyes when he said, "You could have told me." and when Bn told Dy he owed Kel an apology for the night before....
Brad Jen
Old 09-17-2007, 04:47 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, Katherine, I totally know the tears you're talking about. I had, like, a direct umbilical cord link to Dylan's pain when I first watched that episode. Though I NEVER supposed that was Kelly's bathrobe . Oh, my. I'm gonna have to check that out again (and hopefully remember to make a cap of that Dy/Bn scene).

Welcome, Courtz BV. Do you want to be added to the shipper list?
Old 09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Oh, Katherine, I totally know the tears you're talking about. I had, like, a direct umbilical cord link to Dylan's pain when I first watched that episode.
Me, too!!!! Like I said before, he was a jackass to Kel at the end of s4 so I don't really blame her for falling for a "nice guy". But you could totally tell Dy never expected that Kelly would move on so soon cuz they were always on-again/off-again. Especially not with Brandon. His 'best friend' and his 'best girl' .....

Quote:
Though I NEVER supposed that was Kelly's bathrobe . Oh, my. I'm gonna have to check that out again (and hopefully remember to make a cap of that Dy/Bn scene).
I totally recognized it as soon as Kelly walked into Dy's house cuz I'd been obsessed with that same robe during the cold cream kiss.

Oh... and if you look at the white tanktop Kelly was wearing in bed at the beginning of "What I Did on My Summer Vacation", it's the same one she's wearing in bed with Dylan at the end of "Scared Very Straight" right when David calls for help!!
Brad Jen
Old 09-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Welcome, Courtz BV. Do you want to be added to the shipper list?

Yes please!!

Aww whenever I think about Kelly & Dylan I smile
Old 09-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

Right back atcha, kid.