Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)

More wedding-ish cappage:
Is this where Dylan says to Kelly, "this is the second time I've seen you in a wedding dress"? I remember that from a fanvid someone made. What ep is that from?

Quote:
What we discussed on a former thread was how his reaction was a Dy/K plus to Matt/K. She wouldn't let Matt touch her, especially around her neck ... and then that's exactly how Dylan holds her.
You mean after the rape?

I thought it was very significant that she would let Dylan touch her or hold her after such a traumatic experience. Most women don't even want to be touched at all -- by anybody. But to have Dylan hold her like that, and then to go home with him and let him take care of her afterwards, well, that was very sweet.
Brad Jen
Old 09-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I also sent it to Jason Priestly and Luke Perry, but never heard back. It probably got tossed before they ever got a chance to see it. But yeah I sent it off to either his production agency or some talent agency he had going. It was pretty cool that I got response like that, so now I'm determind. It's been my dream for a long time and I'm to stubborn to give up on it hahaha.

hahaha you knew that from my poor poor explanation! Good job!!

Yes that is the episode when he says that to Kelly when she's in the wedding dress. So very very

I think it was very significant as well. It was right after the rape, like the next day and she let Dylan hold her like that, get close to her like that. She freaked out when Matt tried to touch her, but not when Dylan did. She trusted him the most.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMUSH (View Post)
Is this where Dylan says to Kelly, "this is the second time I've seen you in a wedding dress"? I remember that from a fanvid someone made. What ep is that from?
Yep. But there are basically no S9 or S10 episodes on YT. It's 10.21, 10.22, or 10.23, I'd say. You're not gonna hear "Dy spots K in her wedding dress" in the episode description.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Thanks, Mel! I love how you're like a walking 90210 Encyclopedia!!

Ugh. Season 9/10 can't get here soon enough.

Ladies, it's been fun. I wish I could stick around and chat some more but I gotta bring down the server (at work). It's closing/month end so... see you tomorrow!! Night!
Brad Jen
Old 09-05-2007, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Nighty night!

Yeah, I know every bit of S1-S5, but the later years can get blurry. Especially S9-S10, cause Dy/K were so back and forth in every single episode and I was just waiting for something to stick.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

NIGHT NIGHT!

I can only remember a few names to a few episodes here and there. I know all the episodes apart and usually know exactly what happens in each one, but episode names and numbers just don't stick. hahaha.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the link to the youtube scene of 'Kelly's Dylan' ..poor Dylan finding out about Kelly and Brandon like that.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Leave it to Nat to blurt it right out. Some best friend Brandon turned out to be lol.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:31 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah. I didn't hold resentment towards Brandon or Kelly at all, but I was still right there in Dylan's skin, like, "Et tu, Brute?" Felt his pain real well that season.

Hey, anyone else feel a sting when, during the intervention, Dylan hears K say the words, "... that I fell in love with someone else." Gosh, I'm so empathetic, it's ridiculous.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I held resentment a lot more towards Brandon than I did towards Kelly for some reason, they both did what they did and had an equal share in it.

Oh yes, I felt a major sting. It was bad enough Kelly fell in love with someone else...there is nothing wrong with that, but it hurt Dylan enough that that happened, I still don't get how now acknowledge that it was sooo much worse that it was his best friend. The whole drug storyline makes me mad because when Dylan needed his friends most no one was there for him till it was to late.
Old 09-05-2007, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

I wasn't sure what the gang was supposed to do, honestly. And Dylan was a pretty angry guy then, for good reason. Intoxicated, I thought some characters might be scared to confront him. Dy and K were at odds even on a sober level, however, because of the reveal of her new relationship with Bn. You know, if the writers wanted, they could have had K be just as involved in getting Dy help as she was in "Moving Targets", S4, when he went gun-crazy, and have that cause jealousy and doubt within Bn. Would've been interesting too.

Hehe. Okay then. Did you get emotional when Cindy tells Dy she cares about him and brings him to the house? I know I did. More than any other part of the episode.
Old 09-06-2007, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi guys I have a question
We have BH90210 on TV in my country. Today was Kelly's mom wedding with David's dad. It's S2 right? How long I have to wait for some DK actions?

I'm SO tired of Brenda/Dylan They can't be more boring
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 09-06-2007, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
I held resentment a lot more towards Brandon than I did towards Kelly for some reason, they both did what they did and had an equal share in it.
So did I. I thought Brandon betrayed Dylan by breaking the Guy Code about not going out with your friend's ex-boyfriend, especially so soon after they'd just broken up. I know, I know... Kelly did the same thing to Brenda but, like Dy told K in Sr Poll, that wasn't how it happened.

IMO, K did everything in her power to keep Bren from getting hurt and tried to stay away from Dy for their friendship's sake. But it seemed to me that Bn jumped on the K bandwagon as soon as she was free. I'm not saying K was innocent in all this, she definitely contributed to hurting Dy, too. I just think that she and Bn went about it the wrong way.

And then I especially hated the confrontation between them at that fancy shindig. At least K acknowledged that she was probably feeling a little guilty by going on the attack and telling Dy not to try to make her feel guilty. But it didn't look to me like Bn was all that apologetic that Dy found out about them. I think maybe Bn might have felt a little victorious that he finally had something Dy wanted and couldn't have, esp after the Peach Pit fiasco.

Sorry, this wasn't supposed to be an anti-Bn tirade, I kind of had a point at first but now I'm not sure I made it.

Oh wait... my point was that I definitely sided with Dylan in that love triangle. "Et tu, Brute?" is right. First, his so-called family duped him, stole all of his money, and then he comes home to the one constant in his life only to find out that not only has he been betrayed by Blondie and the Boyscout, but he lost his best friend and the woman he loved in the process.

@ Shiri -- I agree about Dy/B.
Brad Jen

Last edited by SMUSH; 09-06-2007 at 10:19 AM
Old 09-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiri Appleby (View Post)
Hi guys I have a question
We have BH90210 on TV in my country. Today was Kelly's mom wedding with David's dad. It's S2 right? How long I have to wait for some DK actions?

I'm SO tired of Brenda/Dylan They can't be more boring
OMG - Hi again! You don't have a long wait at all. The episode you just watched is the finale to S2. S3 only has two episodes until the Dy/K pairing starts it's journey. Basically, the minute Brenda rides off.

ITA about that last statement.

I see what you're saying, Katherine. For whatever reason, triangles tend not to ruffle my feathers. But that's a very interesting point about further echoes of the Peach Pit-ownership rivalry. Ooooh, Bn. Something tells me, though, that the writers were just "doing what's next".

I really felt the blow, however, when Dy says to K, "I assume this isn't just a physical thing, right? Cause Kel, she's not into that. At least not anymore." Dylan!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
But that's a very interesting point about further echoes of the Peach Pit-ownership rivalry. Ooooh, Bn. Something tells me, though, that the writers were just "doing what's next".
That's probably true. There was no underlying meaning behind Bn/K's hookup. But, still, I'm a conspiracy theorist at heart.

Quote:
I really felt the blow, however, when Dy says to K, "I assume this isn't just a physical thing, right? Cause Kel, she's not into that. At least not anymore." Dylan!
Yeah... even though Dy was being a jerk, we know he was just trying to get back at Kelly.

Like when Brenda called Kelly a bimbo, I didn't really think she meant it but she definitely didn't pull any punches. Still made me mad, though! She used Kelly's own reputation against her despite the fact that Kelly did try to do the right thing. And Dylan used Kelly's wanting to change her reputation of being easy by throwing that in her face, too. Or maybe he just knew that the sex between Bn and K would be tepid so she had to have fallen in love with Bn for another reason!
Brad Jen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread