Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

@ your wedding emoticons, Katherine. Oh my god! The cuteness on this thread. Yes, YT is my BFF too. But - what? "Nice flowers." "I don't want to wait." It's like you've seen everything already. Mmm ...

And that reminds me. You read ALL the episode guides? You watched "Injustice for All" before "Up In Flames"? Oh, you big Dy/K cheater, you. Well, I hope it doesn't kill the fluidly-watched experience. New episodes are uploaded every day. It's only a matter of time before there's more S5.

I'm photoshopping in a wedding band into the corner of the pic before. Cause, yes, their last scene is very suggestive that they're open to idea of marriage. For one, the flowers aren't just flowers; they're a bouquet, for Pete's sake. (And as a short tidbit - Andrea caught the buoquet in S2 and was the first to get married, so ... ).
Old 09-05-2007, 05:09 PM
Master Fan

Since Dylan said, "I like the flowers" and Kelly said "So do I" after Kelly caught the BOUQUET hahaha it was obvious what the writers were suggesting. That those two would be together forever, they would be the next to get married. Got to love symbolism.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

Yup. And they'll be "dancing" forever more, right?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I know....!! I'm a bad Dy/K cheater fan....

But I couldn't help it!! I became obsessed with watching the eps on YT and this one user only had a few season 5 eps loaded and I couldn't find "Up In Flames" anywhere so....

And, I've already seen the last two eps of the series, Penultimate and Ode To Joy so yeah, I know about the flowers comment and the kiss, too...

Believe me, this is how I got hooked on my other show, SVU. I watched my first ep 2/3 into s7 and then backtracked by watching reruns of s1-6 on USA, buying the DVDs and, here I am, 1½ years later, and I know the show better than most of the fans who watched them since Day One. Although, I have to say, you guys are pretty well-versed in the Dy/K... That's why I love it here so much!!!

And, just in case you didn't notice, I'm just sharing some of my fave smileys from my stash.
Brad Jen
Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

hehe I love your smilies! Especially the pink, orange and blue ones that are hugging. hehe

I can understand your pain, my viewing was all over the place and I could only watch the episodes that my sister had on tape...and then I finally figured out when it came on FX and it got me all straightened out hahaha.

This forum is great. I love the people on here, that's why I keep coming back.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I noticed the smilie roll-out. We have a blushing yellow man, though. See?

Actually, the only show I've seen exclusively on YT was "Roswell". I watched, like, 3 seasons in 2 weeks this summer. It was insane. I even got my third 'ship' ever (see sig below), and they, too, remind me of Dy/K. Dylan and Kelly, being the first, will inform all my other fanhoods, I just know it.

I'm glad you like it here. Some fans just say 'hi' and vanish. I bet we have tons of lurkers.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

I always wanted to watch Roswell! I never got around to it. The show I'm hooked on now is Nip/Tuck and none of them remind me of DK at all though Christian does remind me of Valerie hahaha.

I can only imagine the amount of lurkers we have. I couldn't just lurk though, I'd have to speak up when it comes to the shows I <3. Unless of course I didn't have anything nice to say and I was in a forum of people who were saying nice things about a character I didn't like, then I'd have to say quiet...though I don't know why I'd ever go into a thread of someone I didn't like...hahahaha
Old 09-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Elite Fan

Heh. My roommate's hooked on "Nip/Tuck". That's a super mature show for your age. I bet you'd get into "The Sopranos" and "Six Feet Under" too, though I'd still say it's best to wait a couple years.

Well, for best quality, brighteyes65 has all the "Roswell" episodes in crystal quality with (I think) the original music. It was all too easy. Awesome show. Another group of teens becoming their own family unit and dealing with secrets.

Check out post #37 now. I changed the Dy/K pic! Thanks for all your advice even though I didn't take it at all.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Ooh!! I loved Roswell!! Isabel was my favorite character. I kinda shipped her with Michael, after they revealed (via dreams) that they'd had an alien love connection back home. I had hoped they would further explore that avenue to kinda put a wrench in the Michael/Maria love affair. And I also liked the storyline with that guy Kivar who she was supposedly married to. Anyway, even though I liked Isabel, I liked Maria with Michael, too.

If you're looking for a wedding ring idea for your banner, here's an icon that I have in my stash. I thought it was cool how the ring's shadow looks like a heart.

EDIT: Ne'er mind... I love the pic just the way you fixed it!
Brad Jen
Old 09-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I saved the icon anyway. It could be blown up and serve as the background to another pic.

Yeah, Isabel was great. My 'bff' shipped her and Michael too (called being a "cliffhanger"). I was so far into Michael/Maria, I couldn't see anything else. That's how I get after a while.

Old 09-05-2007, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Heh. My roommate's hooked on "Nip/Tuck". That's a super mature show for your age. I bet you'd get into "The Sopranos" and "Six Feet Under" too, though I'd still say it's best to wait a couple years.

Well, for best quality, brighteyes65 has all the "Roswell" episodes in crystal quality with (I think) the original music. It was all too easy. Awesome show. Another group of teens becoming their own family unit and dealing with secrets.

Check out post #37 now. I changed the Dy/K pic! Thanks for all your advice even though I didn't take it at all.

I love "Nip/Tuck" and I love Julian McMahon who plays Christian and he played Cole on Charmed. He's my second favorite actor. It is very mature for my age, but I handle what I see pretty well I think. lol. I never watched "The Sopranoes", though my friend and my parents were hooked and I saw a few episodes of "Six Feet Under" and I loved what I saw. My mother just shakes her head at my Nip/Tuck obession, but she lets me watch it because I write movies all the time and for me watching shows is a learning experince. I get to develop the different tastes and genre and see the cool things you can do with writing. I love to analze things and thats what I do with shows, I analze them because when I do get older I want to write movies and I want to act.

Roswell looked like a great show, I'm going to have to check it out...I'll take a look and it's cool that you didn't take my advice. I thought I'd just throw something out there.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Loyal Fan

You know another thing that I thought was great about Dy/K's relationship? How well Dylan handled the news of Kelly's rape.

Remember when Brenda had a breast cancer scare and she got mad at Dylan because she thought he got grossed out when she told him and he didn't want to touch her? And he said it was because he was surprised. But when Kelly told him she got raped, he didn't look grossed out, or surprised. He was totally supportive, and he immediately took her in his arms and let her cry on his shoulder. In fact, he looked like he wanted to cry with her, like if he could shoulder her pain for her, he would. I loved that he was trying to be strong for her sake.

I dunno. Maybe his reaction was the difference of him being in high school in the former and him being an adult in the latter but I still think his protective instincts came out more with Kelly than with Brenda.

Okay, I'm probably starting to read too much into things but I just thought I'd mention another plus in Dy/K's favor...
Brad Jen
Old 09-05-2007, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, I have to ask which episodes of "SFU" you saw. I just have to. My apologies to everyone else reading. I used to want to be a screenwriter too.

More wedding-ish cappage:

EDIT: Missed a post again.

Aww, I loved that too, Katherine, though I never did the Dy/B comparison. You're right. Probably reading too much into it. It's likely the teenage vs. adult thing, like you said, though he was pretty darn supportive during the breast cancer scare, I thought. What we discussed on a former thread was how his reaction was a Dy/K plus to Matt/K. She wouldn't let Matt touch her, especially around her neck ... and then that's exactly how Dylan holds her.

Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 09-05-2007 at 06:22 PM
Old 09-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

I saw this episode yeas ago so I don't remeber it exactly but I remember loving what I saw. The guy came out about being gay and there were tons of people that were almost having a riot against people who were gay. And I can't remember, I know that the guys mother was like upset about his being gay or something. I remember watching it with my aunt a couple summers ago hahaha.

I've wanted to be a screen writer since the third grade and two summers ago I sent a movie off to Brian Austin Green's production company and some guy wrote back that if I got an agent I could get my movies filmed and that I should have a successful future in screen writing. Right now I'm writing a movie and once I feel it's perfect I'm going to try and get it filmed.

SMUSH: I noticed that as well and I gave that some thought for awhile. I think part of it had to do with the highschool adult thing and I think another part of it just goes to show much more he did seem to feel for Kelly. He grabbed right onto her and held her. He always felt what Kelly felt, even in high school when he found out she was in an eating disorder group, he didn't think twice about it.

hehe I love that picture. It was so sad though how Dylan wanted her to be wearing that dress because they were getting married not because she was marrying Matt...raaar.
Old 09-05-2007, 06:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
I've wanted to be a screen writer since the third grade and two summers ago I sent a movie off to Brian Austin Green's production company and some guy wrote back that if I got an agent I could get my movies filmed and that I should have a successful future in screen writing.
I wrote one script, at exactly your age, but never sent it anywhere. Good for you. Brian's production company, huh? Only a 90210 fan ...

The SFU episode you watched was 1.12, "A Private Life".

The 'neck' thing, capped by Jaime, who put the clip online too:

Btw, Katherine, I do have all the episodes and can cap any scene. I'm just too lazy to do so on my own sometimes.