Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
hehehe..thats Paul from OTH. Has he ever played a good human being? lol.

loove the previous posts..hysterical! lol
No, he really hasn't. I consider him 90210's first true villain.

I never watched OTH, but was shocked when I saw him onscreen as a 'father'. Never. He will always be Meathead to me.
Old 07-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

That is Paul?
•icon by: deep within me
Old 07-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
No, he really hasn't. I consider him 90210's first true villain.

I never watched OTH, but was shocked when I saw him onscreen as a 'father'. Never. He will always be Meathead to me.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

I like him in OTH.
•icon by: deep within me
Old 07-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneflyCHICK (View Post)
That is Paul?

OMG. You, with the OTH obsession. You didn't recognize him on sight?!
Old 07-01-2007, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
OMG. You, with the OTH obsession. You didn't recognize him on sight?!
Kellybot has a terrible memory.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 07-01-2007, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

Argh. Me hates forgetters!

Old 07-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Look at Dylan defending his gal. We need more noble men like him. lol. And the face he is making..hahaha...
Old 07-01-2007, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Go Dylan!

Old 07-01-2007, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
Look at Dylan defending his gal. We need more noble men like him. lol. And the face he is making..hahaha...
Yeah, if he did this more than once every 5 or 10 years, though, it wouldn't be so attractive to me. I actually like these shots partly because it's such a rare moment. For Kelly, though, he will use his rep for the greater good: Pie-fights.

God, I've never seen/heard/participated in a real pie fight. Have you guys? It's like ... unicorns.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

Hahaha...I know right..its like one of those rare sights you never think you're going to see and then you do.
Old 07-01-2007, 08:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm watching a S4 eppi ("Acting Out,") and I'm a little frustrated with the way Dylan is treating Kel about having tried out for the play. I really don't think Kel did anything bad by agreeing to try out for the play's lead and I think Dylan could have been a little more sympathetic and understanding toward Kelly's feelings in the whole situation. He really seemed to be siding with Brenda, which is fine and all, but I think Kelly deserved a little more sensitivity from her boyfriend. She proved that she was a really great actress and no one seemed to take it seriously.
However, the way that D/K make up at the end of the episode is cute and starts to make up for everything.

P.S.: I'm not bagging on D/K at all. I really think they have so many great scenes in S4!
Old 07-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No never seen one but on TV. Never been in one either.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeyroad6282 (View Post)
I'm watching a S4 eppi ("Acting Out,") and I'm a little frustrated with the way Dylan is treating Kel about having tried out for the play. I really don't think Kel did anything bad by agreeing to try out for the play's lead and I think Dylan could have been a little more sympathetic and understanding toward Kelly's feelings in the whole situation. He really seemed to be siding with Brenda, which is fine and all, but I think Kelly deserved a little more sensitivity from her boyfriend. She proved that she was a really great actress and no one seemed to take it seriously.
However, the way that D/K make up at the end of the episode is cute and starts to make up for everything.

P.S.: I'm not bagging on D/K at all. I really think they have so many great scenes in S4!
Ugh That was when the writer's were setting up Brandon to be the perfect guy.

So they made Dylan act stupid about stuff. So they could bring BK together.

I think about the year before and Dylan never would have acted like that about anything Kelly wanted to do.

Old 07-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbeyroad6282 (View Post)
Yeah, I learned from Steffi that I tend to minimize Dylan's 'jerk' moments in S4. To be honest, I still don't see them all that intensely, but I do remember hating that Kelly was treated by everyone as if she had no right to freely audition. But, like Dy says, it should have been no surprise that it would upset Brenda. This came at a specific point in their relationship where Dylan was put off by Kelly's constant negativity/cynicism (ie, towards Kevin/Suzanne, etc, "Why can't you just be happy for them?") ... so I sort of forgave Dylan for stating this because it was like he was trying to tell Kelly that she can sabotage things (um, like their relationship) with all her self-doubt, which he was really sick of ... because he's right there. But yeah, I'm sure glad they did have that talk at the end there. Dylan's actually not so hard on admitting he's wrong. Mm. Just realized that.

Anyway, the tone of Dy's comments can also stem from the fact that he knows Kelly never wanted to be an actress. She's stated this in S2, I think, and then we get one of my favorite lines - "Crying on cue is not my idea of a good time."