Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2007, 11:30 AM
  #31
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Plus, I think the Kelly and Brenda competition is alive and well...
Yes. Yes, it is. In fact, we just lost a shipper.

Goodnight, Bee. Hello, Roxi. Wow, I'm as tired as the last time I was on here.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:31 AM
  #32
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Oh well I'm barely awake.
Great! We're all gonna die.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:34 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Great! We're all gonna die.
I like DB too but with all the Kelly/DK hate on the board it's making not wanna post there.
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:36 AM
  #34
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
I like DB too but with all the Kelly/DK hate on the board it's making not wanna post there.
Um ... well you certainly never posted on the Dy/B couples thread.

So I wouldn't even guess.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:38 AM
  #35
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Um ... well you certainly never posted on the Dy/B couples thread.

So I wouldn't even guess.
Yeah I used too but I fell more in love with DK again.

It was before you joined. Plus don't you remember my DB videos.
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:41 AM
  #36
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Yeah I used too but I fell more in love with DK again.

It was before you joined. Plus don't you remember my DB videos.
Of course I remember your videos. Heh. Just found out that the mods here are hardcore Dy/B.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 AM
  #37
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Of course I remember your videos. Heh. Just found out that the mods here are hardcore Dy/B.
Well that sucks.

I wouldn't have made them if I didn't like them. It's just I love DK. You didn't see me making a BK video.
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:45 AM
  #38
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaime Bee (View Post)
Well that sucks.
Only if it becomes a thread title. Then I might pass out from battle wounds.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:48 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Only if it becomes a thread title. Then I might pass out from battle wounds.
I don't think they would use that.
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:49 AM
  #40
Ultimate Fan

 
Roxi9's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 8,417
Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
It's great to have you here Roxi.

Jamie, they have dedicated fans, like us. Plus, I think the Kelly and Brenda competition is alive and well... which speaks volumes of the 90210 fandom. We rock!
Thanks!


Well, I don't think K/B competition makes a point, specially for B/D fans, because we know that Dylan chose Kelly.
But on the other hand I know that probably B/D fans don't feel good with the ending (I ship also another tv show couple in the triangle ) and went through hard times.
__________________
~I wanna play around with your blood.
Roxi9 is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:49 AM
  #41
Passionate Fan

 
No Regrets's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 3,584
Add me to the shippers list, please? I loved these two.
__________________

..
No Regrets is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:52 AM
  #42
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleToxicSatan (View Post)
Thanks!


Well, I don't think K/B competition makes a point, specially for B/D fans, because we know that Dylan chose Kelly.
But on the other hand I know that probably B/D fans don't feel good with the ending (I ship also another tv show couple in the triangle ) and went through hard times.
HA! "Probably 'don't feel good' about the ending"? Try bitter beyond belief. 14 years after the break-up.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►

playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:53 AM
  #43
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Regrets (View Post)
Add me to the shippers list, please? I loved these two.
Welcome!
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 11:58 AM
  #44
Elite Fan

 
playgroundDiaries's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 29,834
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Regrets (View Post)
Add me to the shippers list, please? I loved these two.
You're added.

That's 9 new shippers since the board opened.

My internet's getting slow now.


EDIT: That doesn't mean you have to go ... C'mon, man ... Oh well. I'll still be checking in.
__________________
R.I.P. Luke

►►


Last edited by playgroundDiaries; 07-01-2007 at 12:13 PM
playgroundDiaries is offline  
Old 07-01-2007, 12:16 PM
  #45
Fan Forum Legend

 
Jaime Bee's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Sarah Michelle Gellar
 
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 263,864
Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
You're added.

That's 9 new shippers since the board opened.

My internet's getting slow now.


EDIT: That doesn't mean you have to go ... C'mon, man ... Oh well. I'll still be checking in.
I'm here.

Sorry my parents needed me. Stupid Dad.
By Steffi
__________________
Dylan♥Kelly

Damn I Wish I Was Your Lover


Jaime Bee is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks


Forum Affiliates
Tiffani Thiessen Connection
Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:54 AM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST