Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
Wow. S3 must be pretty powerful for you to be this much of a Dy/K fan and not have seen S4.

Yes, but Spring '08 does feel like an awfully long time from now. After S5, you're basically gonna have to wait -- patiently -- for S9 and 10. Dylan doesn't *actually* return in S7 and S6 gives them only a few shots.
Yeah...it only took one season for me to fall truly, madly and deeply in love with Dylan and Kelly. My cousin and I both watched the show and she was pro-BD while I was pro-Dy/K. She actually went through her own love triangle at the time. But she was Kelly -- stole her bff's boyfriend right from underneath her nose.

Spring is a long time to wait for the culmination of Dy/K luuuuurve but I'm not too worried. However, I'm sorta dreading the time Luke is gone from the show. I really only watched it for him and Jennie, not Jason and definitely not Shannen. I'll keep myself occupied with Steve and Claire, though.

September is the new fall season so I can go back to watching new episodes of Law and Order: SVU (my other ship -- Elliot and Olivia!!). I think Luke is gone for about 100 eps which is a lot but I'm sure time will fly by. Plus I gotta catch up on all of Kelly's boyfriends. I always thought she only dated Colin and Matt after she and Brandon broke up. Didn't know about Mark and Tom and all those other fellas...

Quote:
One more post from you and then I'll start the new thread.
Thanks for waiting for me! I think this is it! Woop!
Brad Jen
Closed Thread   Post New Thread