Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

That's very true, they were cute as friends...and besides they got back together a couple episodes later anyway.
Old 08-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those reunion caps.
Old 08-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Ultimate Fan

Me too, they look like a real life couple in them
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 08-10-2007, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

They are adorable in them! I love seeing real life pictures of the two of them.

Saying that, here's them on Ellen when Luke was doing what I like about you:

Jennie getting a hug from Brian and Luke on Ellen:

Old 08-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I love those caps.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-10-2007, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

hehe they are too cute.
Old 08-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have that episode of Ellen recorded. I love seeing the caps though too
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 08-11-2007, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I recorded the episode as well, it was a cute interview.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I got an idea for a topic, how about, if you could change one thing in Kelly and Dylan's relationship, what would it be?

I would say, the one thing I would change would be John Sears. I would have liked it if Kelly had resisted John and they had become rivals and Kelly had stayed with Dylan. I really wish that Kelly had stayed with Dylan and not have succombed to John. That would be the one thing I would change.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Great idea for a topic!

I agree with that, I think they could have gotten a great storyline out of it if Kelly had resisted John. They could have had John do all kinds of things that would have complicated both Kelly and Dylan's lives.

If I were to change one thing in their relationship I have to go with season ten I think that she should have gone back to Dylan earlier than she had. Instead of Dylan saying no to her "all or nothing" and picking nothing, I think Dylan at this point should have been able to realize what he wanted and he should have picked all. I love the passion between the two those two seasons, but I do think the longing went on for to long hahaha. I still love season then though. <3
Old 08-11-2007, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellylovesDylan (View Post)
Great idea for a topic!

I agree with that, I think they could have gotten a great storyline out of it if Kelly had resisted John. They could have had John do all kinds of things that would have complicated both Kelly and Dylan's lives.

If I were to change one thing in their relationship I have to go with season ten I think that she should have gone back to Dylan earlier than she had. Instead of Dylan saying no to her "all or nothing" and picking nothing, I think Dylan at this point should have been able to realize what he wanted and he should have picked all. I love the passion between the two those two seasons, but I do think the longing went on for to long hahaha. I still love season then though. <3
I agree with DK needing to get back together sooner.

I didn't mind the John Storyline that much.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 08-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

I didn't mind John's storyline, I did like it to be honest. But if she had resisted him I think something interesting could have come from that as well.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't mind John's storyline, I did like it to be honest. But if she had resisted him I think something interesting could have come from that as well.
My brain isn't working.

What do you think they could have wrote instead?

Old 08-11-2007, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

My brain never works so I understand hahaha!

Well he was a huge jerk and he wasnt use to getting turned down. He pretended to be so nice, what if she didn't fall for that act? He's bound to get nasty after awhile to both her and her boyfriend, I think that would have been interesting to explore. To see just how far he would go to get what he wanted. There could have been more of a manipulation thing go on. I wouldn't necessarily change the storyline that they did because I do like it, but thinking on it and its just the way I work, now that UsagiMamoru brings that up there are a couple of cool things they could have done with John. At first he's nice, then he gets mean, he starts manipulating Kelly or he tries to make it look like Dylan is doing things hes not doing...just cruel acts. It might have been cool to see.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
My brain never works so I understand hahaha!

Well he was a huge jerk and he wasnt use to getting turned down. He pretended to be so nice, what if she didn't fall for that act? He's bound to get nasty after awhile to both her and her boyfriend, I think that would have been interesting to explore. To see just how far he would go to get what he wanted. There could have been more of a manipulation thing go on. I wouldn't necessarily change the storyline that they did because I do like it, but thinking on it and its just the way I work, now that UsagiMamoru brings that up there are a couple of cool things they could have done with John. At first he's nice, then he gets mean, he starts manipulating Kelly or he tries to make it look like Dylan is doing things hes not doing...just cruel acts. It might have been cool to see.
Hmm that might have worked.

I think I would have got rid of the stupid past life thing.

There could have been other ways to have Dylan realize he had to fight for Kelly.

I mean come on DK could have started spending time together again and that have been better than that dumb storyline.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread